Name Game: Wilhelm's Work

Pages 1 2 NEXT

I prefer this scream over the Wilhelm one.

But yeah, this was a good one, and now I will count the words that guy said.

That guy may have a Boba FettISH *badum-tish*

Is she pulling her own finger?

Mr. Omega:

I counted only 25

standokan:

Well played, sir.

Vault Citizen:

Mr. Omega:

I counted only 25

No, he said 29 words. Did you count when he said "Lucky number is 29"?

Arkhangelsk:

Vault Citizen:

Mr. Omega:

I counted only 25

No, he said 29 words. Did you count when he said "Lucky number is 29"?

Ah, I knew I must have missed something.

Ipsen:
Is she pulling her own finger?

She's counting.

Also, while I work in IT, not at a game store, I feel like I go through stuff like this all day, every day with my coworkers...although I can give it as good as I get it.

standokan:

LMAO! The moment he screamed I automatically remembered Boba Fett's horrible and abrubt death vividly......He screamed like a wuss XD

Ah namegame though thou amusest me as much as ever he says 33 words not 29, each 2 digit number is actually 2 words ... unless you're from the microsoft office school of though, in which case, You Are Correct Sir!! i know i need a life

standokan:

Jet packs in flight, the Sarlak pit's delight!

Mmmmm... Alix........

What can I say? I am a sucker for a brunette with a cute nose. Which is why I will never leave the Escapist - Alix, Erin Stout and Kathleen...

standokan:

*prepares a noose*

standokan:

*facepalm* That joke was old in the NINETIES!

BP1812:
Ah namegame though thou amusest me as much as ever he says 33 words not 29, each 2 digit number is actually 2 words ... unless you're from the microsoft office school of though, in which case, You Are Correct Sir!! i know i need a life

Twenty-nine is spelled with a hyphen, one word.
I am just curious who takes time to actually count the number of words a minor character says in a film?

Madara XIII:

standokan:

LMAO! The moment he screamed I automatically remembered Boba Fett's horrible and abrubt death vividly......He screamed like a wuss XD

Come on! You know perfectly well Boba was drunk at the time!
Besides the Sarlak's belch was hilarious!

Ya know George actually intended to have Fett escape from the pit when he shot Episode 6, but it didn't fit into the established storyline.

I like this shit. Well played by the writers.

HankMan:

Madara XIII:

standokan:

Ya know George actually intended to have Fett escape from the pit when he shot Episode 6, but it didn't fit into the established storyline.

LOL he must have been considering he got beat by a blind Han Solo (ON ACCIDENT as well)

Damn that would have been awesome though, to have him come back. Too bad he had a crappy death just like his dad.

Madara XIII:

HankMan:

Madara XIII:

LOL he must have been considering he got beat by a blind Han Solo (ON ACCIDENT as well)

Damn that would have been awesome though, to have him come back. Too bad he had a crappy death just like his dad.

Don't worry Seth Green saw to it! Download the torrent of Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode 3.
Do it NOW!

raise of hand, how many counted! XD

HankMan:

Madara XIII:

HankMan:

Don't worry Seth Green saw to it! Download the torrent of Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode 3.
Do it NOW!

Wait that was the one where he came back and killed all the Ewoks with two lightsabers!? I saw that and I gotta say , funny as hell.

DTWolfwood:

Here here

teehee i counted them :P

Is it just me or does this guy actually say only 27 words?

Madara XIII:

HankMan:

Madara XIII:

Do it NOW!

Wait that was the one where he came back and killed all the Ewoks with two lightsabers!? I saw that and I gotta say , funny as hell.

The new one they just released on December 19th

The last three panels were priceless.

Madara XIII:

You know he didn't actually die. He was rescued by another bounty hunter. Granted, this is in novels published later, and some people ignore them as canon, but I think they're a pretty valid source.

Wow, that one was one of your best XD

Wow, I mean, Boba Fett is pretty cool and all but memorizing the number of words he said in two movies... that's a little much. I guess its better than remembering how many words a major character like Han spoke. That would be ridiculous.

Mr. Omega:

That sounds like the noise the academy makes for the Terran in Starcraft. Weird.

Ahem, sorry if i ask but what is the joke here?

standokan:

Man, I bet you regret making THAT joke. With everyone quoting you and all. That must suck.

Anyway, good comic. I actually laughed, which is more then you can say for most other comics on this site.

Madara XIII:

DTWolfwood:

Here here

Here as well.

Mysnomer:

Madara XIII:

You know he didn't actually die. He was rescued by another bounty hunter. Granted, this is in novels published later, and some people ignore them as canon, but I think they're a pretty valid source.

In the book I read he left of his own accord and was later grouped up with another bounty hunter.

standokan:

BOOOOOOOO!

OT: Whenever someone mentions the whilem scream i hear it in my head. And when i hear it in a show i point it out lol.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here