Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Blondes do it better - Lisa would know! Enjoy some eye candy with the
Top 5 hottest blonde video game girls.

Watch Video

Lisa... in... tight... full... body... catsuit... mental... image...

I liked the full circle gag.
Well, at least Elena got a mention.

So, if we make a game with Lisa in it, would she redo the video to include herself in it?

Wow, those jokes were so bad in the intro I couldn't help but laugh at them.

YES!

Yes, woman, cut off that ugly, obviously bleached hair!

Oh god yes!

PLEASE! Give it to me, Lisa! Cut that hair! MMMMM!

A good episode, albeit just for reminding me that you did a Harely Quinn Cosplay. Yeah blondes are overrated, you looked good with brown hair!

You know my ex-girlfreind once dressup up as Harely Quinn [1]

[1] Then her perants walked in on us...

that Lisa/Jill little pic was..... let's say, interesting

though you are right, Peach is a cock-tease

I didn't find this episode as entertaining as previous ones. And I'm not quite sure why...

Am I the only one whose eyes widened considerably at the dark hair Lisa? That my mind wanted more of that image to the point where my eyes actually grew a little?

Just me then? Okay.

What? I play as peach in Mario Kart! But besides that she's a has been. And yes, Samus Aran is the obligatory number one. Makes me want to go play some old school metroid now :)

For a minute there I thought you were going to say Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter in fourth place.

Although I am disspointed that you have mention Cammy and Tina but are not on the list but it can forgiven for placing Samus Aran on first place.

You forgot that Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3 also has short blonde hair and is pretty cute too!

Blondes are blah - let's see the brunette and red head lists ASAP.

Why dye it? You look really good with brown hair.

latenightapplepie:
I didn't find this episode as entertaining as previous ones. And I'm not quite sure why...

Maybe blondes are not your taste (I know they are not mine).
Some rally terrible blonde jokes in there.

Oh and as someone that fancies girls/women,please something less lowcut. It didn't look that good.(i know this looks like a weird request)

I'm quite glad to see that no one has made any cleavage jokes or comments yet, nice to see people maturing.

Nice video and everyone WOULD have crucified you if you hadn't put Samus first.

Interesting list, but I probably would have tried to find a place for Sylvia Christel from No More Heroes.

pearsmb06:
Why dye it? You look really good with brown hair.

Maybe 'cuz of that Harley Quinn Cosplay she did(which, personally, was WAY identical!).

Loved this episode. :)

D Moness:

latenightapplepie:

Women on the whole aren't my taste.

Looking good Lisa... btw, go back to brunette!

Can someone please tell me what character(s) she splayed in All That???

To be honest when I saw the video title Samus didn't even cross my mind.

I actually prefer brunettes and redheads (in ascending order). Lisa, please do another top five hottest chicks at some point with at least one of those hair colors. And let your hair go back to its natural color! You look like you'd glow in the dark.

my pick would've been Nova from the greatest game never made, StarCraft Ghost: Nova

Heeeeeey, I may be delusional here but wasn't Samus at first anime green for hair color in the first metroid game? guess i gotta go dust off my NES and find out

No love for the Calvin and Hobbes shirt? I am disappoint, Escapist.

So many hot blondes to choose from. As for the shout out to fighting games, I appreciated it. From Cassandraa to Sophitia to Helena so many of my videogame favorites are from fighting games. I fear what kind of boobs we'll see in Soul Calibur 5. I predict a new character will appear who's weapon is a wheelbarrow.

Speaking of Cosplay and Tina: Ba-Bam!

And it seems Lisa is not alone in liking Sophi's outfit:

latenightapplepie:

D Moness:

latenightapplepie:

Women on the whole aren't my taste.

so... you mean you play for the other team?

oh no you didn't

just kidding

as for the enjoyment thing, maybe it was just... the topic of the video? I really don't know, I mean, it's entirely opinion based =P

Ha! kudos for putting Peach where she deserves.
Also sexiest top five EVAR!!

I gotta be honest... I've never heard a word you say...

teh_Canape:

YES.

/seriousface

as for the enjoyment thing, maybe it was just... the topic of the video? I really don't know, I mean, it's entirely opinion based =P

Perhaps. Or maybe the jokes weren't up to scratch. Or maybe I didn't enjoy it because I'm not in a superb mood at the moment.

Ehhhh, I'm going to bed.

Lisa looked a little washed out in this episode, maybe they need to reposition the lights... In any case, bitchin episode. We need a hot Redheads episode STAT!

latenightapplepie:

teh_Canape:

YES.

/seriousface

Perhaps. Or maybe the jokes weren't up to scratch. Or maybe I didn't enjoy it because I'm not in a superb mood at the moment.

Ehhhh, I'm going to bed.

Well I can see how you'd have trouble getting on board. This is like doing a show on candy for a diabetic. You're just not the target audience today I guess.

Where were those Parasite Eve 2 shots from - pretty sure I've worn out my PE2 PSX disc and don't recall the tentacle shot - is there some sequel or re-version I'm missing out on?

/runs off to google

/yells back over shoulder "you looked better brunette"

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook