Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

The Cheezy One:
Lisa... in... tight... full... body... catsuit... mental... image...

With short hair...drool...

Anyway...you forgot Tourette from Vampire: Bloodlines...she is two hot blondes ;)

latenightapplepie:
Perhaps. Or maybe the jokes weren't up to scratch. Or maybe I didn't enjoy it because I'm not in a superb mood at the moment.

Ehhhh, I'm going to bed.

alright, leaving slightly homophobic jokes aside

I also thought the jokes were quite bad, but it was like... they were bad on purpose

oh well

Oo, brunette Lisa is hawt :D blonde Lisa, also hawt :)
What no mention of Ayumi? (kidding, please dont stab me)

No Jeanette Voerman from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gl5vdnBE7w

The show is shaping up nicely.

Kudos for mentioning Nina Williams.

You're all crazy... I want to see her with RED hair again, like when she was on All That!

That probably says way too much about me...

Okay, if at least 40% of the people in here didn't have their blood suddenly drop down to a focused area at the idea of Jill & Lisa, then I am disappoint with the Internet.

Also, I don't know how I should feel for actually having laughed at the "Punch a Blonde on Friday" joke.

And for the people asking, new clips for Parasite Eve are from the 3rd Birthday game coming up like Lisa mentioned.

Keep it up Lisa, I've enjoyed your videos since the first one. I hear some people complain about the shallowness and the trivial themes but that's kinda the point. Unless I'm not looking hard enough I don't see people making funny videos about the Top 5 best glasses worn in videogames.

strange list

Jill and Harlequin are damm ugly on RE5 and AA

So today we have learnt sex apparently sells in Japan. Kind of makes sense when you consider how many big chested blondes there are in Japan...

Well I can't know what tickles your fancy but Jill is f*ing creepy, she looks like a half zombie, and in the Resident Evil universe that is never too far off.

wait there has to be more blond bombshells in videogames... i mean for a brunette to make it on the list! for shame!

and wtf jill valentine turns over to the darkside?! wha!!

Sampler:
Where were those Parasite Eve 2 shots from - pretty sure I've worn out my PE2 PSX disc and don't recall the tentacle shot - is there some sequel or re-version I'm missing out on?

They're from '3rd Birthday', which is an upcoming PSP-only release.

Pretty good list, with an incontrovertible first place. I honestly can't think of any other good blonde video game characters - Rikku perhaps, although her hair looked dyed to me.

Actually the hottest blonde is Jeanette from Vampire: The Masquerade.

And not only because of her external features. She is completely insane, as a true blonde should be.

edit:

Nikki Buskell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gl5vdnBE7w

Great minds think alike.

Awesome cosplay!

Oh and the episode was pretty good too.

EDIT:

Tiamat666:
Actually the hottest blonde is Jeanette from Vampire: The Masquerade.

And not only because of her external features. She is completely insane, as a true blonde should be.

Actually, I can kind of see a resemblance with Jeanette and Harlie in AA now that I think about it...or maybe I'm just tired. Meh, either way you earn points for referencing Bloodlines.

It's... Kind of a good list.

But, I'd take a red-hair before a blonde any day of the week.

Wait, you cosplayed as Harley? Awesome.
-googles-
And Lilith off of Borderlands? And Ramona? You're my new best friend, call me twice a day.

I'm really not into blondes, but I must say it was an impressive list. :)
How about hottest Brunettes next week? ;)

Unfortunately I'm not really into blondes, they just don't do it for me.

Maybe Lisa should go back to Brunette? Maybe then I could join the legions of drooling fanboys? Please?

Anyway, nice list, agreed with pretty much all the choices on this one, and actually knew most of the choices on this one this week.

Lisa, please don't cut off your hair, you look incredibly sexy with it.
also, Lisa cat suit FTW.

craddoke:
Blondes are blah - let's see the brunette and red head lists ASAP.

I don't feel the same animosity, but a show for Brunettes and Red Heads in the future would be good.

...and maybe Lisa could go back to her natural hair color for that.

princess peach is a cock-teasing bitch.

The thought of Lisa in tightsuit made my mind go into overload!

Look this has to stop. Rating the hottest videogame/anime/manga/comics chicks doesn't make any sense. The artists are pretty much handicapped in making any of those look bad or realistically abridge. In the end you are just choosing what combination of costume, hairstyle, size of stuff you like better.

So happy to see Aya Brea make the list.

I'd also like to add my vote to those in favor of Brunette!Lisa.

She should at least get an Honorable Mention. Talk about spunky... yikes.

Yeah, definitely agreeing with previous posters on Jeanette Voerman from Vampire: the Masquerade - Bloodlines and Heather Mason from Silent Hill 3. They'd definitely be in my top 5.

YAAY!
getting some love for being blonde (and actually being a natural blonde to boot!)
but according to many on the escapist there is no love for the blondes. :(

and I agree you do look nicer as a brunette!

I missed Heather from Silent Hill 3.

Seriously, I mean- just look at her. Her whole image is a monument to suffering and grief.

I would want to hold her in my arms and tell her that everything is going to be alright if it wasn't for the fact that she would probably freak out and kill me

Genuinely enjoyed this episode, and not just for the hot chicks (though that did help ofc..) I like the gags and I think you kno ho you're target audience is here. All in all thoroughly entertaining.

The Cheezy One:
Lisa... in... tight... full... body... catsuit... mental... image...

Must....resist....drawing.......faaaaaanart...

OT: seeing the title i was first like ''how many blondes are there in the video game industry?'',
the answer was clearly many more then i expected.

Divinegon:
Also, I don't know how I should feel for actually having laughed at the "Punch a Blonde on Friday" joke.

I laughed and am not ashamed. That's the kind of horrible joke I would make because it's intentionally bad. I'm big on terrible puns, too. There's just something fun about stuff like that, because if it's bad enough, everyone hates it but also sort of finds it funny at the same time.

Divinegon:
Keep it up Lisa, I've enjoyed your videos since the first one. I hear some people complain about the shallowness and the trivial themes but that's kinda the point.

Yeah, that's kind of what I've liked about them, too. Sure, I'm a big fan of thought-provoking stuff like Extra Credits, but I also need lighthearted stuff like this to balance it out, where it's silly just for the sake of being silly and she's not afraid to poke fun at herself.

Okay people prioritise please. First she needs to cosplay as Harly Quin (new outfit) and as Samus (zero suit), only then she can transform back to a brunette.

I expected samus to be #1. Also I kinda expected lisa from assassins creed to be in there some where.

latenightapplepie:
I didn't find this episode as entertaining as previous ones. And I'm not quite sure why...

Distraction, maybe?

OT: I agree. I wasn't pulled into this either. I just get the feeling that Lisa pretty much glosses over modern games as opposed to say, digging into the memory banks and pulling out some really good ones.

Plus, I really wanted Marle from Chrono Trigger in here. I mean, C'mon! She's the only Blond that travels through time!

teh_Canape:

latenightapplepie:

D Moness:

Maybe blondes are not your taste (I know they are not mine).

Women on the whole aren't my taste.

so... you mean you play for the other team?

oh no you didn't

just kidding

as for the enjoyment thing, maybe it was just... the topic of the video? I really don't know, I mean, it's entirely opinion based =P

Totally not like some people are women or anything. Because women on the internet are a myth, amirite?

I... probably have to agree with the number one top choice. I am not ashamed to say so.

#2 didn't look like a blond, (or blonde for you other people) at least not in the video shown.

Alar:
Totally not like some people are women or anything. Because women on the internet are a myth, amirite?

no they aren't a myth

anyways, it was a joke and the guy I told the joke got it =P

just didn't thought about re-editing that post because then the Quote that guy did would look rather out of place

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here