Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

what the fuck did I just watch...

So, posting "Hottest Chick" threads is discouraged here unless it's a featured segment now? WTF, Escapist?

I laughed. I'm not proud of it, but I laughed.

1) I have to object to Zero Suit Samus on the grounds that the Zero Suit is ugly, and Samus would be way hotter in the outfit she wore at the end of Super Metroid.

2) I think short-ish hair would suit Lisa well. Or just a ponytail.

3) Blonde is not Jill Valentine. She needs to get that fixed right away.

Wha...wha... what? Peach is a has been? Granted I had a crush on her when I was five, but she still has a budunckadunk (spelling?) worthy of converting any man into an ass-man.

Ghengis John:
I fear what kind of boobs we'll see in Soul Calibur 5.

A valid fear >_<;
I'm pretty sure that any Taki vs. Ivy match could be recreated by imagining 4 blimps having their own 2v2 destruction derby...

But yeah, good episode, but I'm surprised to not see Rikku from FFX/FFX-2 and Lita Halford from Brutal Legend in this. Ah well, to each his/her own.

And in terms of preferences on hair color, I just prefer a girl with hair past her ears and not in a totally out there style. Blonde, black, redhead, brunette, pink, green, blue... all works for me!

Go Lisa!

Hm. At least we know why Lisa wasn't on her own list... And I was so set to say she should be!

It does seem that Quistis Trepe from FF8 has been cruelly overlooked again, though... *sob*

Ghengis John:
So many hot blondes to choose from. As for the shout out to fighting games, I appreciated it. From Cassandraa to Sophitia to Helena so many of my videogame favorites are from fighting games. I fear what kind of boobs we'll see in Soul Calibur 5. I predict a new character will appear who's weapon is a wheelbarrow.

Speaking of Cosplay and Tina: Ba-Bam!

And it seems Lisa is not alone in liking Sophi's outfit:

Oh my god thank you. Thank you. 1 second.

Anyway I thought this episode was- wait she's working on an Arkham City Harley Quinn now. 1 second.

Anyone else thinking of a certain WGJ4K episode?

Not to start a flame war or anything here... but is this seriously a weekly column?

An attractive blonde makes flirty comments about video games?

Is this the Escapist's way of cashing on the the "Sex Sells" phenom?
(Or should I re-phrase? "Cute Blonde Girls Make Interesting Commentary" phenom?)

(The sheer volume of comments about Lisa's hair and physical appearence are my case in point.)

One of the reasons why I enjoy the Escapist is because it's for gamers, but NOT like the over-the-top Spike TV network. Im all for females gaming, and talking about gaming. But they dont require a corset in order to be relavent/garner attention from our male demographic.

(And the Escapist doesnt need a "Digital Coyote Ugly" column either.)

Cue the grossly misconstrued commentary.
(And tell me not to look at the columns if I dont agree with them.)

Whiskey Echo!!
Mythgraven

Okay, next time do black/brown hair!
Alyx!

Also, let me state this again, she's okay looking at most. You people have never seen really pretty girls, i says.

You'll always be the hottest "blond" to me Lisa!

Rocketboy13:
Am I the only one whose eyes widened considerably at the dark hair Lisa? That my mind wanted more of that image to the point where my eyes actually grew a little?

Just me then? Okay.

You do know you could just find it by googling? I suppose you didn't read the some of the comments on the hair video(mine included) about her died hair that said she used to have brown hair too?

And just like that, we're back to shallow lists. Let's have some intelligent and not-so-teenage-boy-demographic lists!

mythgraven:
bunch of words

bro, this is like Atomik Harmonik's Turbo Polka, just turn off your brain and enjoy

Rocketboy13:
Am I the only one whose eyes widened considerably at the dark hair Lisa? That my mind wanted more of that image to the point where my eyes actually grew a little?

Just me then? Okay.

No, not just you.

teh_Canape:

mythgraven:
bunch of words

silly response

Ill do that...

Whiskey Echo!!
Mythgraven

Go back to brunette!!!!!!!

though that might screw with the new Harley Cosplay...

mythgraven:

teh_Canape:

mythgraven:
bunch of words

silly response

Ill do that...

Whiskey Echo!!
Mythgraven

you do that

yes my response was silly, it's not a column you go expecting insightful comments like, say, Moviebob's The Big Picture, just look at as the "humor" issue of the Escapist, along with the comics

uh, Oscar Mike!!
Teh Canape =P

Yes, yes you do need to get a catsuit

I would've gone with some MGS, but that's just me :D

Lisa Foiles:
Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Blondes do it better - Lisa would know! Enjoy some eye candy with the
Top 5 hottest blonde video game girls.

Watch Video

It's nice seeing someone who REMEMBERS Aya (my favorite female game character with Lenneth Valkyrie (who's a PLATINUM BLOND), Elly van Houten, and Samus as the others in my favs), but The 3rd Birthday is going to make you cry. No, seriously, you are going to want to MURDER the writer who just trounced on Aya's character and the series' canon.

Awesome Calvin and Hobbes/ Han and Chewbacca shirt. At first I was like: "Cool Star Wars shirt with Hans and Chewie". Then I noticed the style and was like: "Awesome! It's a Calvin and Hobbes style! Do want!".

And that was a nice Harley Quinn outfit. Good job.

Issue #1 - Trish deserves the top spot over Samus any day, especially after Other M turned her into a rambling co-dependent idiot of a character.

Issue #2 - Lisa, NEVER AGAIN. The "I'm straight--really!" jokes don't just fall flat, they're just... awkward, especially following up that dreadful opening with the blond jokes. Coming out of a guy they're funny, because there's this whole "threat to masculinity" thing going on that distracts from the homosexual overtones, but you've got nothing to hide behind; women appreciating the beauty of their own sex is much more normal and you CLEARLY are very feminine, so all that's left is this uncomfortable moment of flirting with the audience. It stops being a comical moment of denial and just becomes an eyebrow-raiser. "I wasn't saying you WEREN'T straight..." I end up thinking. "Why would you suggest otherwise?"

It just comes off as being really cheap. And I like your top 5 lists! Please, feel free to admire women in your top 5's, but don't make yourself as cheap as these characters are. I know self-deprecating humor is part of your gig here, and MOST of the time it's super-effective (Blonds have more fun! ... I have NO IDEA what the hell that means), but there come points where you don't have to take it that far.

dont like arkham 1 harley like arkham 2 harley

Damn, no Sylvia from No More Heroes.

Dat bitch has got it goin on.

Yog Sothoth:
So, posting "Hottest Chick" threads is discouraged here unless it's a featured segment now? WTF, Escapist?

72 before obligatory "Double standards between users and talents *sniff* post? Disappoint, I am.

mythgraven:
Everything we've heard for the last few weeks, nothing new and long enough to make the reader assume you think you're clever for it.

Oh Mythgraven. That's a lot of words when you could have just said "I am so banned."

Great episode, but I'm saddened that Laughing Octopus isn't in.

I mean, LOOK AT HER! Isn't that the hottest blonde ever?

Wow. A whole episode deticated to jiggle physics.
What about The Boss from MGS3?

Man Lisa's hot.
I liked how hot Lisa was =).
In the video, where Lisa was hot, that was awesome!
Hothothot episode!

mr_rubino:

Yog Sothoth:

72 before obligatory "Double standards between users and talents *sniff* post? Disappoint, I am.

Heh, I wasn't bemoaning the fact that we can't post such things, rather:

A: There is a good reason for that policy; the Escapist is above such base topics and they quickly devolve into the objectification of women, which is not ok.

B: The best way to lead is by example. Contradicting your own rule(s) creates dissent in your troops and erodes your authority, thereby making the rule more difficult to enforce.

C: I was personally shocked and even mildly offended that the Escapist would feature such a thing at the top of the front page.

I come here for a more enlightened view than what's offered other places, if I want to talk about boobs, I'll go to College Humor, 4chan, or some other such place.

Am I the only one here that is thinking like this...?

Yog Sothoth:

Ya, and Yahtzee swears and compares everything to dicks. You follow and agree to follow the user guidelines, not the words and actions of the producers.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here