Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Blonde hair is boring. I hope we get a top 5 brunettes at some point.

I've been all about Aya Brea for awhile. I wonder if she'd have made the list if 3rd Birthday wasn't coming out.

Hmm 2nd one I likes

whycantibelinus:
-snip-

Bye-bye, iconoclast. *waves*

dfcrackhead:
I'm quite glad to see that no one has made any cleavage jokes or comments yet, nice to see people maturing.

Nice video and everyone WOULD have crucified you if you hadn't put Samus first.

A blonde has just gotten a new sports car. She cuts out in front of a semi, and almost causes it to drive over a cliff. The driver furiously motions for her to pull over, and she does. The driver gets out and draws a circle and tells her to stand in it. Then he gets out his knife and cuts up her leather seats. He turns around and sees she's smiling. So he goes to his truck, takes out a baseball bat, and starts busting her windows and beating her car. He looks back to see that she's laughing. He's really mad now, so he takes his knife and slices her tires. He turns around and she's laughing so hard, she's about to fall down. He demands, "What's so funny?" She says, "Every time you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle!"

Sorry, but it had to be done. Now the natural balance is restored *adjusts tie and dissapears i a magic rainbow*.

Ahhh, good that she called attention to the irony of a bottle-blond doing this list herself so we don't have to... right?

Also, I think Lisa's at least a little bit Bi despite her protests. :D

Ahhh, good that she called attention to the irony of a bottle-blond doing this list herself so we don't have to... right?

Also, I think Lisa's at least a little bit Bi despite her protests. :D

Lisa is like super pale!

I definitely want to see some Jill Valentine/Lisa Foiles action, now.

You started this, Lisa. DO EEET!

Awesome cosplay Lisa.

Also, Peach's hair is pretty awesome

a little less bleach/dye and a lot less make-up, Lisa...

but lol this was a very funny vid x)

Miss Foiles,

Assuming you read the comments, which after perusing them myself I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, I would just like to thank you for putting together a fun and funny Top 5 show every week. I genuinely enjoy the humor and your opinions on each weeks topic.

I hope the heartfelt comments are the ones that reach you and not either the nay-sayers or the horny bastards.

Keep up the good work. :)

Well, Aya Brea being mentioned means thumbs up. Good job.

Meh. Blondes are overrated. Not you of course, Lisa.

LOLJ-

I like brown hair better,

Personally, I think Lisa should've made this a top 6 list & put herself at #1.

Nina Williams. I approve of this heartily.

Hm. Not a bad list. Though, I find myself full of a mild fury for the fool who tossed a glass at that spifftastic hat.

And, speaking of, that hat does suit you, Lisa. And gotta say, while I admire the dedication to growing and dying your hair, you would look pretty damn good with maybe chin length hair? Layered and tossed and all that, of course, but I could totally see you wearing that.

...if this isn't all a persona that you're playing, anyway.

Blonde Chicks may or may not do it better, but redheads are remembered :)

Major props for choosing Aya, but holy crap she is annoying. Her poses make me want to punch something.

Video wins for including METROID METAL \m/

Oh and hot blonde chicks

What, no Midna from Twilight Princess? I gotta admit, I'm a bit shocked. Considering how much I seem to see renderings of her over the Interwebs, I'm surprised she didn't even get an honorable mention.

On a side note, some of you guys need to stop bein' so creepy in your comments. It's one thing to comment on a woman's beauty, but ya'll are takin' it to a really weird and uncomfortable place.

That's all from Soapbox Stories! I'll see you guys next week on a similar forum I'm sure. Peace!

EDIT: Welp, I'm a raging dumbass. Blonds. Duh. It all makes sense now. Sorry about that! I'm an idiot. Bye!

Put your hair brown Lisa, looks way nicer!

Also bah, a blonde list, give us some brunettes. Brunettes, red heads and black hair is where it's at.

I'm sad Tidues didn't make this list

Poor Elena :(
You said Nina Williams, but what about Lili Rochefort?
She can literally fly into the air and land on your head! And she can screw you into the wall with her feet! Among the many of here graceful moves.

this is my favorite:

A blind man enters a Ladies Bar by mistake. He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?" The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, sir, I think it is just fair - giving that you are blind that you should know five things:

1 - The bartender is a blonde girl.

2 - The bouncer is a blonde girl.

3 - I'm a 6 feet tall, 220 lb. blonde woman with a black belt in karate.

4 - The woman sitting next to me is blonde and is a professional weight
lifter.

5 - The lady to your right is a blonde and is a professional wrestler. Now think about it seriously, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?

The blind man thinks for a second, shakes his head, and declares,
"Nah. Not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times.

There's going to be a third Parasite Eve game?!

what? when? how? who?

oh, and other stuff happened in this video but I forgot all that when I heard THERE'S GOING TO BE A THIRD PARASITE EVE

Except you see one very important thing.... Metroid other M was a horrible represenation of Samus!

Why does a dumb blonde has a deep navel?

Because her boyfriend is even dumber!

(I'm going to hell for that one.)

ProjectTrinity:
I never did find Samus too attractive. =\

Scrumpmonkey:

You know my ex-girlfreind once dressup up as Harely Quinn [1]

It's the little things in life that crack me up. xD

Then i probably shoudn't tell you about the Lazytown incident... XD

Yeah i've had an odd couple of months, im not welcome at her house anymore but not because of that, mainly becuase she ceated on me with her very best firend's boyfreind [2] (and one of my good freinds) and they are now having some kind slow motion trainwreck of a relationship = /

[1] Then her perants walked in on us...
[2] Still at least i got some good pictures out of it

And my vote goes to... Lisa Foiles!

It seems that the episodes where she purposely tries to flaunt the fact that she had the good fortune of being born attractive aren't as funny as when she's just normal. I'm sorry, but as much as I would like it to, boob's just can't carry the show, honey.

Personally, I always liked Anna over Nina.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here