Top 5 with Lisa Foiles: Top 5 Hottest Blonde Chicks

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Shoqiyqa:

The black leather bra looks kind of trashy after that face.

Nice drawing actually.

Good Episode..Bit at the begining was funny.

Pale skin all the way!...don't let those oompa loompa girls take over. :)

The greatest thing was the montage scene. Kudos to you, Lisa, if you chose that Metroid Metal theme song. I gotta find that on OC-Remix or wherever. I appreciate the draw on stereotypes in games, but I've always hated Nina Williams- She's about as Irish as my Samsung laptop,even if that's her nationality. Besides that, she was a bitch. And the Zero Suit comment sort of made every guy stop and mentally visualise for a second.

Am I right, fellas who are attracted to women!? ;D

Looking forward to the next video!

No one complaining about Lisa in THIS video...

Smartest, most mature place on the intrwebs?

Riiiiiiight

Good vid regardless!

The Cheezy One:
Lisa... in... tight... full... body... catsuit... mental... image...

Man, I've got work to type up for class... this is so going to affect what I'm going to say. >.>

Anywho, I think I've said this before, but I've really turned around to this show. Keep it up Lisa and team!

Btw, I think Lisa looks drop dread gorgeous as a brunette.

queenorivers:

WaspFactory:
Just sad.

It started shaky, got slightly better and now it just died.

This is what the Escapist has become; giving front page, headline profile to a bleached blonde pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I'll admit that I've watched Lisa since she started on the Escapist, but not out of any need to be informed, entertained or aroused, but because like many on here I thought it'd be interesting, a new view point to consider, then after 1 min of her first video i just waited for her to crash and burn, like a car crash sort of thing. I had hoped for a new, original point of view, i don't care what the packaging is, and Lisa, if anything is good packaging.

I don't feel informed, aroused or even slightly entertained. Just disappointed that The Escapist, whom I trust, has given in to pandering to the whiles of pre-pubescent male teens. I thought The Escapist supported all gamers, not just 14 year old boys?

Even Lisa's slightly revealing top was more sad than enticing.

Sorry, won't be watching from now on.

WaspFactory

Agree - I've tried to look at this from all points of view. Interest in the aesthetic aspects of gaming? Ish - but in gaming aesthetics aren't that important. A new point of view from a woman interested in gaming? Well this is playing up to stereotypes. Gotta face it. It's the 'sex sells' thing and I'm a bit tired of it, reinforcing stereotypes and full frontal sexualisation is patronising to men (considering them to be testosterone powered idiots) and insulting to women.

Both of you are weird...I watch this movies just because Lisa has the charisma to pass stupid jokes.Yeah I wouldn't back off a good shag with Lisa but I'm not watching it because of boobs...But hey different people like different things right?You could both spare us your views if you don't like the videos then just don't watch them.There's a lot more to see on the website.

Peaces,homes

Hah. Elena Fisher. I suddenly forgot about everything. That kinda happens.

Still, Samus is really... disproportionate. Or something.

Oh, and is it just me or was the outfit a tad too revealing this time around? Not that I really mind, but it's kind of distracting from the actual video.

BAAAAAH, where is my Jeanette Voerman? *sulks*

Btw, Lisa would make a good cosplay for Jeanette...

atomictoast:

I know this comment got a warning (for the reason that it is mean, or something), but I gotta say that I agree with its sentiment. I'm not really railing against the concept that she's a babe and might be getting tons of props only because of that, I just don't get why this is even a series. It's not really about anything. I don't watch Daily Drop either, but at least I know what it's about (stuff hitting the ground.)

The age old "If you don't like it, then don't watch it!!!!" retort will probably come back to me. Fine. But the thing is, if you are going to put up videos of a hot chick showing cleave I'm check it out. I'm just kinda disappointed the content sucks. Judging by the other comments, people don't seem to care what it's about, which is fine too, but is this where Escapist video series are headed?

Okay, constructive comment: To improve the quality of this video series, might I suggest a theme of some kind at least to bring it together. Or something unique, that would make this series stand out. ZP has fast talking, jokes, and high standards; Escape to the Movies has a distinctly gamer-based, geek-culture take on movies; Shamus Plays is insightful game-design notes on popular games presented as comedy. This series, as it stands, could be presented by anyone, male or female.

Is it just me or does anyone else find Lisa looks hotter as a brunette then a blonde? On that note if you look good with the color of hair you got I say rock it girl!

Hate to necro a thread, but I have to point out a very subtle touch that no-one else caught...

The bottle in her hand?

Redhook BLONDE golden ale.

Super style points for that!

Hristo Tzonkov:

queenorivers:

WaspFactory:
Just sad.

It started shaky, got slightly better and now it just died.

This is what the Escapist has become; giving front page, headline profile to a bleached blonde pandering to the lowest common denominator.

I'll admit that I've watched Lisa since she started on the Escapist, but not out of any need to be informed, entertained or aroused, but because like many on here I thought it'd be interesting, a new view point to consider, then after 1 min of her first video i just waited for her to crash and burn, like a car crash sort of thing. I had hoped for a new, original point of view, i don't care what the packaging is, and Lisa, if anything is good packaging.

I don't feel informed, aroused or even slightly entertained. Just disappointed that The Escapist, whom I trust, has given in to pandering to the whiles of pre-pubescent male teens. I thought The Escapist supported all gamers, not just 14 year old boys?

Even Lisa's slightly revealing top was more sad than enticing.

Sorry, won't be watching from now on.

WaspFactory

Agree - I've tried to look at this from all points of view. Interest in the aesthetic aspects of gaming? Ish - but in gaming aesthetics aren't that important. A new point of view from a woman interested in gaming? Well this is playing up to stereotypes. Gotta face it. It's the 'sex sells' thing and I'm a bit tired of it, reinforcing stereotypes and full frontal sexualisation is patronising to men (considering them to be testosterone powered idiots) and insulting to women.

Both of you are weird...I watch this movies just because Lisa has the charisma to pass stupid jokes.Yeah I wouldn't back off a good shag with Lisa but I'm not watching it because of boobs...But hey different people like different things right?You could both spare us your views if you don't like the videos then just don't watch them.There's a lot more to see on the website.

Peaces,homes

Ah now I thought that comments section meant "once you've watched the video post your opinion on it here!" not "post your opinion but only if it's positive otherwise don't watch the video and go away kthxbye." Different people like different things. Yes. I disliked the video I expressed my opinion...

Peace, Holmes.

Another good episode though there probably wasnt the need to flash as much cleavage as that (not going to complain though!).

Still, no mention of Sonya Blade?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY1SA52OOVY

what? no psychotic Shadow from Dead to Rights? (not that I've ever played any of the games in that series, in fact I had trouble coming up with any games that might show up in this list beyond Fable 2/3...)

I'm actually really disappointed. Most of the women on the list (and the ones mentioned on the side) were kind of ugly...

Then again, she's a girl, so she doesn't care.

*has a snack*

Oh boy... I see we have more of this tendency of humans classifying each other due to physical characteristics and crappy preconceived notions of everything (blonds, females, feminists, etc). There's some stuff I see that's caused hearty discussion but they've become way off-topic (and slightly weird, to be frank), and ultimately rest on things that have nothing to do with the video, most likely pissing off Foiles (No first name, I don't see myself so inappropriately high that I think I can address her as if we knew each other personally) and other people in the Escapist having to deal with all this nonsense. I completely agree with rddj623.

One simple question: What, in all that is good in the world, is wrong with people?

Well now she is officially just messing with those of us who've complained about the whole "trading on hotness" thing. Ok, miss Foiles, you win. Not that I'm sure what the contest was, or what the prize therefore is... The video was fine. A chuckle here and there, as per usual *shrug*.

Kross:
No love for the Calvin and Hobbes shirt? I am disappoint, Escapist.

I saw that, I want it.

totally forgot Zeruda. im just sayin

3dBD a game where a female gets chased by giant tentacles... oh japan.

that episode in "The Batman", that had Bruce on a talk show with the doctor harley was pretty funny XD

Same should be 1-5 on the list in my opinion :D

she looked better with brown hair

I find your lack of Cloud disturbing.

Ah, Metroid Metal. My absolute favorite game music of all time.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here