Show About Games Show: Kinectimals & Big Planets

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Owlslayer:

And also: WTF was that ninja doing on a unicycle???? What was that i didn't even!?

I'm pretty sure it was about uniracers, and the guy dressed in black so you wouldn't notice him like they do in theatre, works better if they are behind a black background ^^.

Oh and uniracers is amazing, if you have a working snes and can find it (its not super rare, but still requires some searching around) i really recommend it, so much fun.

hipster666:
The first sketch was a long time to get to a punchline that really didn't work, but the LBP bit was well done. Not particularly funny but very imaginative and obvioulsy a lot of time and effort went into the production. Not sure about the future of this as a "comedy" sketch show though...

I also was confused about the first sketch. Like there was some kind of inside joke going on between the characters that I didn't get. I was like "Let me in please. I want to laugh too". The LBP thing blew my mind.

Swaki:

Owlslayer:

And also: WTF was that ninja doing on a unicycle???? What was that i didn't even!?

I'm pretty sure it was about uniracers, and the guy dressed in black so you wouldn't notice him like they do in theatre, works better if they are behind a black background ^^.

Oh and uniracers is amazing, if you have a working snes and can find it (its not super rare, but still requires some searching around) i really recommend it, so much fun.

Woah. That's something I would have never guessed. Though i didn't play a lot of games on my snes (or was it a nes? I was truly too young to know...). Was it a really popular game so that they made a reference to it :S?

Owlslayer:
My jaw broke in awe as that LBP part was done really good. I mean, daym. I can't even imagine how hard it was to build something like that. But it was god-damn awesome.

The first sketch freaked me out, but made me laugh, too. I mean, it freaked me out so much i started to laugh. At least I think so...

It's a reference to a classic racing game, Uniracers for the SNES. Amusing as the game was one of the fasted paced games, for the system and this was... a guy. I was amused anyway.

And yeah, like everyone else, I thought the first sketch had a chuckle or two but was overall fairly weak. The concept was solid, but somehow it just didn't play out right to me. Ah well. It's a good thing this wasn't the first episode though, as I suspect a lot of people would be turned off it.

First part: Disturbing... >.>

Second part: Charming :)

I am honestly amazed at the LBP section. The only downside of it is how much it overshadows the rest of the episode :P

I also liked the brief uniracers transition lol.

The Little Big Planet part ALMOST made up for the part at the start dragging ass.

Owlslayer:

Swaki:

Owlslayer:

Woah. That's something I would have never guessed. Though i didn't play a lot of games on my snes (or was it a nes? I was truly too young to know...). Was it a really popular game so that they made a reference to it :S?

I actually just wikied it to see if they made a pc port, apparently they only made 300.000 copies before pixar sued them, it might be a cult game, but i actually thought it was like a million units best seller, i have so many great memories of playing the shit out of it at my classmates house, it does explain why its kinda hard to find, i just thought it was because no one would ever sell their copy :P.

Liked the random melodrama during the Kinectimals skit and the twist at the end. And that furry did creep me out. Not because he was a furry, but just the way he stood there and stared. He just keep staring and staring, its like he was staring into my soul! I close my eyes, but I can still see him watching me...

As for the Little Big Planet set... wow. Just wow. Awesome work there, it really seemed like LBP there what with the set (that must have taken forever) and all the sounds effects being spot on. That was simply amazing. Looking forward to seeing what else you guys can do and after this, I'm expecting some big things.

I didn't really feel the first joke but the Litlle Big Planet Part had me in Deep Awe. Wonderfull. ^_^

The first bit was a bit meh in my opinion. Suddenly, the little ib gplanet bit was INSANE! loved it.

Wow, the LittleBigPlanet sketch was jaw-dropping. Creative, well-performed, and well-filmed. Very nice!

This video series is very strange. Also, I think I like it.

RougeWaveform:
The uniracers part was my favorite.

exactly. amazement at the lbp bit aside this is easily the first time i've seen uniracers referenced in ages. loved that game.

That LBP section was BRILLIANT. Kudos to the theam behind this :)

Not very funny. The LBP bit was pretty damn cool but I didn't laugh once throughout the whole episode. And this is coming from a guy who thought the pilot was hilarious. Disappointing guys.

WOW that LBP thing was so amazing.. great job on the set and the music was just so awesome and calming!!!!!

The little big planet bit at the end was just simple amazing. One of the best things I've seen in awhile on the internet in general. Yes the whole internet.

The whole LBP thing... wow that was impressive. Especially the song, i now want it!

Great episode, I'll be looking forward to future Thursdays. Well, I'm already looking forward to Extra Credits... Good job :D

kinectimals creeped me out to the point of almost shooting my laptop.
but i did not see the little big planet scetch coming!
i expected a short scetch with a few jokes, but the whole set-up level?
awesome beyond words!!
i'm buying you guys a pizza!!

The furry Kinectimals part was creepy/funny as hell with the "DLC" character on screen. Only way I'd play it was either a cute catgirl or a cowgirl with big... you know what, I'm not gonna finish that sentance so I don't get banned. :D

For the second part? Holy crap! How long did that take you guys to built and film that plus singing along with the people moving the characters?

It's much better than last episode in presentation, I only found a couple lines funny but that LBP level awesome, good work to whoever made that.

OK, the idea of a furry kinectimal? Hilarious. A homemade LBP level, complete with theme music? Fucking awesome. Great video, guys. Keep 'em coming.

Kinectimals sketch was somewhat funny, could be better. The LBP section was awesome. The music is somewhat familiar, but I can't recall from where. (Is it from some The Go! Team album or I am mixing signals?)

Anyway, I have to agree that this show is strange. And that's a good thing.

Didn't find the first joke at all funny... the ninja made me smirk and the LBP was just pure awesome. Hope to see this series improve with more stuff of that kinda quality :D

I'm so glad SOMEONE remembers Uniracers!!

That made me WANT to play LittleBigPlanet....and I don't have a copy. Damn.

Unirally!! (or Uniracers for all you others) Dibs on the green unicycle!
I loved the whole thing and the Little Big Planet level just blew me away and I haven't even played the game.

I don't even own a PS3, but after that bit I kind of want one. Damn my lack of disposable income!

Not bad at all. And yes, the Kinectimals Furry bit was creepy.

That was astounding!
Spectacular performance!
Applauds!

Addendum; I should edit that this is viral video material. It's easy to imagine something like this going rather viral.

Oh my gosh! That was inspired

The first part I didn't find very funny. The guy with the unicycle confused me. But the LBP part was awesome.

RougeWaveform:
The uniracers part was my favorite.

Agreed, the Little Big Planet scene was amazing but I love Uniracers so much. I gotta go to my local supplier and buy that game.

my only suggestion is that the camera man should find a couple of those pills that helps steady yourself because i found shaky camera rather distracting at points

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here