Trailers: Brink "A Choir of Guns" Trailer

Pages PREV 1 2

I expect a lot of that game's in-game movement.

Mazty:
Wow. That made the game look generic as hell =\

Exactly! A 'guns' trailer with nothing new. Seen all those weapons a billion times already.
Yawn-a-rama!

Kenjitsuka:

Mazty:
Wow. That made the game look generic as hell =\

Exactly! A 'guns' trailer with nothing new. Seen all those weapons a billion times already.
Yawn-a-rama!

While the game isn't as boring as the trailer (from what I can tell), what can you expect from one that is there just to showcase some of the weapons that are usable?

I am just waiting for more info on the SMART system they have for movement or more detail on the classes.

Siuki:
Hooray! Looks like I'll be playing this game for a while. I expect frustration from every sniper in this game due to the high mobility of the characters. (Except the heavy weapons guy, of course)

Actually there will be no snipers and no OHK weapons. There will be scopes but just as attachments to your short rifles. All in all the maps are pretty tight.

The sliding is awesome people don't really have to fret with people abusing it because if you constantly do it you will move slower than a person running

notebook_holder:

Siuki:
Hooray! Looks like I'll be playing this game for a while. I expect frustration from every sniper in this game due to the high mobility of the characters. (Except the heavy weapons guy, of course)

Actually there will be no snipers and no OHK weapons. There will be scopes but just as attachments to your short rifles. All in all the maps are pretty tight.

The sliding is awesome people don't really have to fret with people abusing it because if you constantly do it you will move slower than a person running

Awesome. Would've been a big disappointment if you were sliding, then suddenly got taken down by a head shot from a sniper in hiding in a cement cylinder. Good move to take them out. Heavy Weps would've made too easy a target.

gee666:
well the Melee attack is a 2 hit kill in brink, 1 knocks you down then a second to finish someone off, prefer this to the COD method, you can still shoot as normal when knocked down and can get up without help so you have a chance

Actualy no you cannot do ither of those things. The team medics toss you a needle then you can get yourself up or you can respawn on your own, and as for shooting you get to draw your pistol but olny if you have aquired and equiped a talent that allows you to do so when you have been taken down. Also you are still venerable to further melee attacks and gunfire.

Zhukov:
Oh.

It looks like CoD with a jump button. One for the gun fetishists.

Oh well. I might get it when the price hits $20-30 or thereabouts.

Call of Duty with a jump button...
Does their jump button allow you to mantle walls, slide, wall run and leap up and over low walls while maintaing full control of your character?
Does call of duty build the elements of its gameplay around teamwork and everyone haveing a use?
Are all these compairisons bias and unfair? perhaps, but then again Brink is not call of duty 'With a jump button'.
If your going to troll- kindly do it elsewere.

OT: looks to be a wide veriety of ways to make the other guy go down so far. Heres hopeing for a new release we can enjoy for a long, long time.

Curtisthekiller:

Actualy no you cannot do ither of those things. The team medics toss you a needle then you can get yourself up or you can respawn on your own, and as for shooting you get to draw your pistol but olny if you have aquired and equiped a talent that allows you to do so when you have been taken down. Also you are still venerable to further melee attacks and gunfire.

the medic syringe is for when you have been taken down normaly like the last 2 SD games medics could revive it wasnt a perk e.g QW strogg had the stroyent injector
there is not a perk for shooting when down by melee as the 2 hit melee system is diffrent from the normal way of being shot, your getting the 2 confused

Pages PREV 1 2

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here