Trailers: Duke Nukem Forever Reveal Trailer

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Duke Nukem Forever Reveal Trailer

Duke Nukem Forever is set to kick ass and chew bubblegum starting May 3, 2011.

Watch Video

Man i must say ... I can't effing wait ...

hahaha that was great i havn't played a funny fps in a long time

The end was ingenious.
Totally getting this game.

Not really my cup of tea, but it looks like it has the potential to be one of those "so bad it's good" titles. :)

Hail to the Duke :D
Looks like there will be enough guns, tits, and innuendos to make any gamer ashamed of having it if their mom ever sees them playing it :P

I like that it's very tongue in cheek, but it has the potential to all go very wrong.

After 12 years how can i not get it can't wait for it.

That looks a lot better than the previous footage we've seen of this game legend.

Looking forward to this, though got to wonder how it's going to play to the CoD/Halo crowd who don't remember Duke 3D.

Well that was cool. I jsut hope it won't be a failure!
And the "jewels" part was sick...i didn't even realize what he was punching....aaah, that had to hurt. But so far, it looks quite fun, the puns were pretty good, too.

Yup the trailer had got me hype up to play the game!

I may not be too fond of Duke as a character, but it looks like Gearbox has done a damn good job. Big explosions, cool guns, sarcastic one-liners, twisted humor, and more than enough nudity to make Kratos blush...

This is looking more and more like a Day 1 purchase. I'm still not quite convinced, but another trailer or two should fix that.

Sakurazaki1023:
I may not be too fond of Duke as a character, but it looks like Gearbox has done a damn good job. Big explosions, cool guns, sarcastic one-liners, twisted humor, and more enough nudity to make Kratos blush...

This is looking more and more like a Day 1 purchase. I'm still not quite convinced, but another trailer or two should fix that.

I concur. It will be a breath of fresh air on consoles filled with realistic shooters to be playing a fps that doesn't take itself seriously.

I didn't start getting into duke nukem forever until late, but I gotta say now I can't wait.

Awesome!

And they used "Invaders Must Die!" as the trailer music, how appropriate.

I will definitely be getting this now. If only because I've been hearing about it for so long and I just want to witness it.

Also love how the text in the advertisement actually said "fucking" but Duke's line got bleeped out...

Having Duke play that with an Xbox controller and not on an arcade machine like he was in the previous version is like a kick in the nuts for someone who hoped it would still be a PC game.

"Why is that monster all pixelated below the head?"
- hell i'd still hit it
"Laughing out loud"

so i stopped waiting for this game in 2004 and now i really can't wait

There are multiple warnings of mature content, there's an agegate, and after that 'offensive material' is still bleeped and blurred out!?

Weird...

"After 12 fucking years it should be"

That made me laugh.

It better be as good as Zero Punctuation joked it would be.

unacomn:
Having Duke play that with an Xbox controller and not on an arcade machine like he was in the previous version is like a kick in the nuts for someone who hoped it would still be a PC game.

It's going to be available on PC. They just have to kowtow to the millions of console owners.

OT: I think it looks hilarious. I'm getting it, and maybe even on Day 1-- depends if there's anything else coming out at the same time.

That looked awesome, can't wait to get it, but only time will tell if the twelve years have affected it.

I'm definitely getting this game unless they censor it... If they censor ANY bit of it, I'm out.

Whatever the game turns out to be, the trailer is the BEST I have EVER seen by a long shot!

lol, "Hell, I'd still hit it."

It better not SUCK!

Or be "multi-play focused". -_-

Aliens awt to know better than to mess with our women!

This looks like it'll be so very over the top B grade fantasticness. Hopefully by the time it comes out I'll be bored with bulletstorm and ready to pick this up.

The real comedy is that the game will probably be a turn based card game.

Best. Trailer. Ever

cant wait! Hail to the Duke! ;D

Pre-ordered. There's no way this mythological figure is being released and I'm not getting it. The fact that the trailer is bloody hilarious was all I needed to convince me.

THIS IS MUST OWN!

I like the liberal use of Prodigy music.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here