Daily Drop: Packaged Dough

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Packaged Dough

Contents Under Pressure and Awesome

Watch Video

To me, it was "meh". It was cool and spinny, though.

M&Ms tomorrow? Yay!

Initially looked like a boring result but I thought it was neat that it's the can popping which provided the rotational force after the hit.

I was hoping for more explosion... oh well, at least it twirled.

in my family we call those "whomp biscuts"

Imper1um:
To me, it was "meh". It was cool and spinny, though.

M&Ms tomorrow? Yay!

well, we've already seen how the M&Ms will fare monday, so they'll need the crowbar unless they're going to drop them out of their hands.

OT: that was cool how packaging just popped apart, and then closed on itself before any dough could make a mess.

I was expecting it to only get dents yet surprisingly good. I wish it didn't break open cuz using crowbar on pressured contents would've been more explosive. AIM Toothpaste is my favorite brand. It's not under pressure so with the cap off I'm sure barely any toothpaste will squeeze itself out so hopefully the crowbar will do that.

They Should've splatted the dough itself! They just didn't want too much cleanup afterwards... :(

Couldn't miss this one, since a long time ago I had one roll out of the fridge and scare the living shit out of me when it exploded.

Why no second drop, this was only 1:20 and you could have definitely dropped that again.

It was cool to see it spin though

That was pretty unusual

Imper1um:
M&Ms tomorrow? Yay!

Erm when I watch it I see a tube of toothpaste???
Seems an obvious crowbar setup to get it to squirt out :D

Aww. I was hoping for either a second drop or my favorite part if it fails...crowbar.

And the next drop cut off too late. I saw the drop. I know there's more than that, but I'm just saying...

That drop had MAD skills

that dough packed quite a punch and made a fine shoryuken in the end

I like how it spun after hitting the ground and bouncing off it while it cracked open, very nice job on that one. :D

I think mondays might see the business end of a crowbar!

Do a baked potato

For some reason the only thing I could think when the seam cracked open was "Quick! Attack its weak point for MASSIVE DAMAGE!"

There really was a particular twist in this episode's plot.

Come on baby, let's do the twist!

Idea for another drop:
1)get a soda can
2) shake thorhougly
3) drop
4) ???
5) Lolz!

You should have shown the actual dough, too.

The rewind fast twirl was cool. :)
I hope you guys at least cooked that after popping the can. ;)

Do a nuclear bomb >:D

ooooh it twirls!

a bit of a let down but they all can't be pure gold!

Interesting and different. Not the best, but still cool.

Quiet Stranger:
Do a baked potato

Valthek:
Idea for another drop:
1)get a soda can
2) shake thorhougly
3) drop
4) ???
5) Lolz!

Um... The camera is ridiculously expensive (costs more than houses), so they rented it for a week and did all their drops for 14 hours a day. If they didn't drop it, they didn't drop it. There's no room for suggestions. All they have now is editing.

It really bothers me when this happens in my kitchen, such an annoing waste of yummy baking goodness.

at first it looked like nothing special then slowed down it became pure awesome

The good news it that its still completely edible! NEEDS MORE CROWBAR!

The spining backwards slightly hypnotised me.

That was much cooler than I thought it would be.

Definitely like the spiraling.

That can could be a stripper...

Starting out all coy, showing a quick flash of the goods and then just revealing bits while it twirls and twirls and grinds the floor and twirls...

What?

<.<

i didnt even noticed it actually oppened whole untill the slow mo part...

funny

Physics are cool. No doubt about it. Even if a Daily Drop doesn't splat or shatter, sometimes seeing unusual effects as they occur is enough, as with the rotation of this dough, or the bending of those binder ring things.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here