LoadingReadyRun: MEN

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

MEN

Don't even think about changing the channel. We'll find you, and laugh at you.

Watch Video

I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...

I want to subscribe to this channel NOW! I can't miss the premiere of Bus Brothers!!!

I would pay to see CHAIRMAGEDDON! With reclining armchairs! Those things are heavy

I found the "explosions while women moan" bit hilarious! I'd totally watch that.

James rocks the mustache SO hard...

Matt is ROCKING that Abe Lincoln beard.

I smell an Emmy!
"Zippidy do-dah, ass crackers."

Veloxe:

MEN don't cook, MEN GRILL

The Manwork for men.... amanzing.

That was manly.

I wonder how many takes that took to delivery some of these awwwwesome lines.

I get this feeling I'm not their core demographic. But I can't figure out why..

HankMan:
I smell an Emmy!

Veloxe:

MEN don't cook, MEN GRILL

I was hoping to catch both Man Cooking and Pimp My Chair.

steak porks plank fried jack butt
sounds delicious

That's almost as awesome as boobs! MANTASTIC!

This needs to be real.

alejandropro:
I found the "explosions while women moan" bit hilarious! I'd totally watch that.

I have to admit it sounded pretty hot. If it were real, it'd totally be a guilty pleasure of mine :D

Great video, Loading Ready Man!

I feel under-manly :(

Plank fried jack butt. That had me reeling.

Haha! Excellent, loved the ArMEGAddon reference in the stinger.

Lol, Jer at the end. Nice.

Holy shit, I did not expect that ArMEGAddon reference at all!

What is ArMEGAddon, you ask? This:

EDIT!!

ddq5:
Haha! Excellent, loved the ArMEGAddon reference in the stinger.

Aw dood, you ninja'd me by mere seconds! Oh well.

One wonders why Asskick 3 didn't make the lineup...

Funny story, there's actually a Freeview TV channel here in Australia called "7mate". (No, this is not a joke, people..) They don't exactly have a "manly" line-up of shows.. Although there is "MANswers" (and a communal groan (our lady-moan) was had by all..) Definitely not as manly as MEN.

I find this show to be very hit and miss but this was definitely a hit.

Isaiah Mustafa approves

This one one of those videos where you start out smiling a bit, then a bit more, until it's so stupid you just can't hold it in anymore. Explosions While Women Moan was quite the topper.

LeeshaJoy:
One wonders why Asskick 3 didn't make the lineup...

Obviously because David Vanderpunch was holding out for more money and they brought in a cheaper replacement. Ultimately it bombed on the lack of the series star and they brought him back for the 4th installment.

Cue Spike TV lawsuit in t-minus 3... 2... 1...

You finally found a use for the word "Revengence", eh? Great episode! Also, I thought "Jer" had learned that people won't listen to apocalyptic theories, even the MEGA ones, unless yhey're coming from a madman.

James kicks so much gorram ass in this video. Clearly, it's a great video because of the James wearing a fake moustache correlation.

Not to mention, the vehicle section got a bit out of hand, was hoping for some Pimp My Chair to be worked in there though.

PayneTrayne:
James kicks so much gorram ass in this video. Clearly, it's a great video because of the James wearing a fake moustache correlation.

Not to mention, the vehicle section got a bit out of hand, was hoping for some Pimp My Chair to be worked in there though.

What made James' moustache even better? The gold chain under his nose. Guaranteed value added manly.

MattAn24:
Funny story, there's actually a Freeview TV channel here in Australia called "7mate". (No, this is not a joke, people..)

I'm assuming it's manly. But not as manly as MEN.

In Britain we have 'Dave'. It's a channel named after a bloke you'd find in any pub!
It's generally manly reruns of car shows, comedy, and Ray Mears.

Not as manly as MEN indeed though.

I'll admit, 6 hours of explosions and moans sounds amazing.

The Gentleman:
Cue Spike TV lawsuit in t-minus 3... 2... 1...

Spike TV will by the rights to each of the show's and then make each of them real, i can't wait as it has an actual channel

Men Who Service Vehicles! My favourite show!

I was going to ask where to subscribe until I realized I wasn't at all interested.

I think that has a lot to do with why I stopped my cable connection last year.

At least the Chairmegaddon is coming. Peace at last.

This LRR was not manly enough.

Eh, i have seen several jokes about these "manly" stations and their ridiculous shows, this one did nothing new and wasn't that funny, which is a shame because based on Grahams twitter they have been working hard on it, but at best its mediocre.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 64770)