LoadingReadyRun: MEN

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

What's funny is the channel you are spoofing, Spike is a channel I watch all the time and I'm a Girl XD

But that's mostly because I like 1000 ways to die and old episodes of CSI :3

That was brilliant! Ya, the over-masculine tv show bit has been done before, but it doesn't make it any less funny! I almost died at "Zippidy do-dah, ass crackers."

Take 6 hours of moans and explosions, loops four times, make spinoff mansplosion channel.

That was a lot of work in post. I'm not a huge fan, but it's good.

Now that was frakking great! Loved my ass off during the whole thing, great work guys! :D

I really need to get that boxset of "Asskick" movies soon, I loved those movies as a kid.

"Zippidy do-dah, ass crackers."

Where can i get tickets for ChairMEGAdon?

Great satire of how "Machismo" dominates Spike TV (the network that took over TNT, showing all kinds of "manly" shows, but still keeping Star Trek: The Next Generation).

MattAn24:

LadyRhian:
And yeah, the moaning woman sounded like Katherine to me, not a guy pretending to be a woman. But then again, maybe someone took too many steroids and destroyed their, um, MANly parts.

...Who the hell is Katherine? I.. Wait.. *Checks the credits again* Nope, pretty sure there's a Kathleen credited in there. Namely because she's seen in one of the vehicle-related show ads.

Um, name fail is me. Sorry, Kathleen!

My beard grew 2 centimetres while watching this.

When will James realize that he should just grow an actual mustache?

that was one manly marathon of movies and shows!
I also feel like some steak butt.

Almost as hilarious as charlie brooker's view on Manswers.
Alex as the Trucker guy was freaking brilliant, it wasn't a derp face but it was pretty close.

What, no Mancooking on MEN?!

LadyRhian:
Um, name fail is me. Sorry, Kathleen!

Just so we're clear, I didn't mean to sound so harsh there.. :( Sorry about that! :3

Kenji_03:
Great satire of how "Machismo" dominates Spike TV (the network that took over TNT, showing all kinds of "manly" shows, but still keeping Star Trek: The Next Generation).

CAPTAIN JEAN-LUC PICARD IS MANLY. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Just ask Graham!

Is there really no man-cooking on that channel?

TANKMANDOS! YEAH!

A reclining armchair match? Man, that's some pretty heavy stuff.

And I'm definatly tuning into Tankmandos. Sneaky tanks are just too cool.

I think this is what happens when a TV station has too much Powerthirst to drink. (Powerthirst - Man - MAN Man man)

And despite the fact that the whole episode was really good, I can't help but think that Graham's voice just wasn't gruff enough. Go out and eat some of your driveway right now. And don't until you voice is made of gravel!

Veloxe:
I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As for the video, this was fucking hilarious. The 'buttsteak' made me cry. YOU MADE ME CRY! I love you.

(PS: I cried from laughing too hard, because... That's the MANLY thing to do.)

So... much... testosterone!... Must... punch... something!...

So many jokes to remember for future references. Argh, my internal in-joke devices have crashed, what am I to do? I shall have to get revengence on the LRR crew.

I kinda wonder what Kathleen was doing while the MEN were making this, though. Was she doing some MAN COOKING in the KITCHEN?
[/sexism]

Now my question is, why isnt Asskick 3 in the line up? Was it so manly that it just couldnt be shown?

And sadly, I can see this happening, if Spike Tv where to turn its progamming over to the forum board posters.

Will there be a women version of this, or will that count as sexist?

LeeshaJoy:
One wonders why Asskick 3 didn't make the lineup...

They replaced the actor with a younger version, W.H. Iny Von Karate, but when shooting the film, our mustachioed hero jumped in from a helicopter through a window in the ceiling, and dropkicked Von Karate into japanese oblivion.
The film ended up never getting, but as a sign of true dedication, the fans of the first two acknowledged the (re-shot with Vanderpunch) third film as a mythical eldritch creature, of such astounding power that it would break television screens. They say that somewhere in a Hollywood vault, the original reel still lies dormant, waiting for a foolish mortal to unleash its manly power.

They say it's bacon flavoured.

Awesome. I want that channel. Shame that there is no showing of Asskick 3. The most under rated move in the Asskick franchise.

A+ LRR

tehweave:

Veloxe:

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

As for the video, this was fucking hilarious. The 'buttsteak' made me cry. YOU MADE ME CRY! I love you.

(PS: I cried from laughing too hard, because... That's the MANLY thing to do.)

"The only time crying is manly, is when your stabbing something with a knife!"

RIP Onion.

That video was so manly my hair grew hairs.

Costumes were kinda very home made, but explosion while woman moan won my heart lol XD

Yeah! Take that Spike TV!!!

On a side note, has anyone seen 'Manswers', and if so, could you please tell me why all feminists in existence have not risen as one to destroy it? It is more sexist than naturally possible, which suggests to me that it is some sort of hyper-subtle ironic self-parody. But then I see the other shows on Spike and I dismiss the idea.

Is this available on my premium cable provider's top tier? Haha, this LRR is fantastic!

Hyperguyver:
Awesome. I want that channel. Shame that there is no showing of Asskick 3. The most under rated move in the Asskick franchise.

A+ LRR

They are making fun of Spike TV. It is an actual channel, and their parody of it is not actually complete hyperbole.

I giggled aloud.

Especially at the stinger.

lol awesome!

10 points for creativity :)

keep up the surprises!

Actua

Moriarty70:

andy25100:

The Gentleman:
Cue Spike TV lawsuit in t-minus 3... 2... 1...

Spike TV will by the rights to each of the show's and then make each of them real, i can't wait as it has an actual channel

But where are they going to put them without losing some of the Star Wars marathons, or CSI reruns?

Also, I think I speak for most men here when I say, for all the mocking we give Spike, it's secretly awesome. I think the only reason it's not called MAN TV is because we'd get in trouble for it.

Still, they've had the only awards show that George Clooney swore during (right after being dubbed "Guy of the Year")

Actually, if you can remember, back in the day Spike TV was "The First Network for Men" or something along those lines.
Then they changed their name, prolly when they realized that not just men were watching.
Or... not.

Tuktuk Scrappers.

Still keeping the MTG references coming? ;)

For everyone asking about Man Cooking - Morgan is a busy guy and if he isn't available to be in a video we don't put him in one. It wouldn't be Man Cooking without Morgan, so no Man Cooking.

Veloxe:

Too manly for one channel. Also, the licensing fees from Chuck Norris are phenomenally expensive.

Loved the call-back to "ArMEGAddon".

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or