LoadingReadyRun: MEN

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Agreed, "Zippity-do-dah, asscrackers!" is now the greatest catchphrase in existence.
Also agreed that I was disappointed by the lack of Man Cooking references, or the Iron Stomach Challenge, but they already had plenty of self-referential humor ("And by self-referential you mean?" "I mean to make myself sound like an interesting and impressive person.") and probably didn't want to overdo it.

Great episode. I agree man cooking should have been in there. Also you should have said "ARMchairmEGADON". Still great episode.

Zippidy-do-dah, asscrackers!

This video wasn't really about Man Cooking, guys. Sorry.

Glad a couple of you picked up on the sly Magic reference :)

soooo...spike tv?

It always struck me as odd that these channels for men, only had shows for the stereotypical man. As if the programming came from a woman who thought all men were neanderthals.

What's even stranger is that these channels never have any shows on men's health. You'd think that'd be a fairly obvious thing to put on.

Awesome sketch guys! ^_^

You need to rip on Lifetime, Oxygen, and the Hallmark channel next time.

Guys, guys, guys!

the idea of spoofing something is to be MORE ridiculous than it, not less!

Plus, I think "explosions while women moan" is already a Spike TV exclusive.

I loved the discomfort that the guys had during "MAN WHO SERVICE ANIMALS!"

Cool. Got to sky + bus brothers.

And you know your getting old if you thought the women moaning part of the 6 hours of explosions and women moaning was of women complaining..... I am so old.

Father Time:
It always struck me as odd that these channels for men, only had shows for the stereotypical man. As if the programming came from a woman who thought all men were neanderthals.

What's even stranger is that these channels never have any shows on men's health. You'd think that'd be a fairly obvious thing to put on.

Implying men die from anything other than bullets? That's not MANLY.

The fuck is a Groin-Fist match?

Very funny, I enjoyed all the jokes and the stinger was a really nice surprise.

hahaha, 6 hours of explosions while women moan. I lol'd, hard :D

Thanks for the video guys!

I'd watch all those movies with James! Man this video made me laugh! Thanks!

lol! too true!

So. Much. Testosterone o.o

Veloxe:
I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...

It wasn't manly enough!

LRR often gets a few good laughs from me. This one had me concerned about falling off of my sofa. Yes, my sofa.

Zachary Amaranth:

Father Time:

What about explosions?

Dug it.

"Explosions While Women Moan" is a top ten hit on any network. Secure the rights to it now Loading Ready Run before Fox beats you to it!

Father Time:

Zachary Amaranth:

Father Time:

What about explosions?

Men don't die from explosions. They jump heroically into the air while women moan.

Zachary Amaranth:

Father Time:

Zachary Amaranth:

What about explosions?

Men don't die from explosions. They jump heroically into the air while women moan.

Touche

LOL!!!!! Good episode!

See Graham I do like some of them. :P :P :P :P :P

Explosions while women moan; LOL!

Digikid:
LOL!!!!! Good episode!

See Graham I do like some of them. :P :P :P :P :P

:D

i didnt really get laughing until "women moaning to explosions," yeah. . . then I laughed my ass off! xD

This is why being a man is great.

Lol, a bit excessive but very funny.

Who made the moan btw? The crew? or was it stock? :D

Squad of Heroes corps made me spit my tea out in mirth. Who's going to clean my monitor?......Ah? And by moniter I mean my moniter lizard. He's dirty and needs a clean.;)

Veloxe:
I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...

You know, I was actually think that.

OT: It is sad but I have a friend who would watch that channel if it was real...

Where are my promised six hours?!

That was...beautiful...

This channel needs more Wheezy.

love the reference at the end, thats going back a ways

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist: