LoadingReadyRun: MEN

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

So the formula still holds:

James + Mustache = AWESOME!!!

Reasons why this episode rocked.

*Gibb
*Chairmeggadon (reference to an earlier video)
*Moaning women when things explode.
*James with a carpet mustache with the seam being visable on the top.

SO MANLY

A manly lol... cuz men can spam useless manly posts all man long

Best parody of the CBC I've ever seen.

Wow I was caught off guard and laughed way too much at "Steak Pork's Plank-Fried Jack Butt". Great job as always guys! :D

Better than what Spike shows on television nowadays.

Oh for the love of God, why did I watch this so late?? I nearly woke my entire household up thanks to you ass crackers!! haha! :D

I was merely finding it hilarious until you rolled out gold like Tankmandos and Bike Guys....

One of your funniest ever!

I'd happily watch 6 hours of explosions while women moan. Because it's so Man-tastic.

EDIT

The sight of Paul and Matt as wrestlers is hysterical.... I can't look at that luchadore mask on Paul without laughing out loud XD

That was absolutely man-tastic. Explosions while women moan XD

The fact that this station would actually appeal to a lot of men makes me facepalm so hard...

This was an incredibly well-written episode, but I think it's major shortcoming is the voice itself. You needed a Hulk Hogan-type grizzly, gravelly, unrestrained voice... not Graham pitched down a few octaves. But oh well, I enjoyed it, but last week's provided more laughs.

That video was so many different kinds of wonderful, I'm finding it hard to articulate...

I love this show... =)

Andy of Comix Inc:
This was an incredibly well-written episode, but I think it's major shortcoming is the voice itself. You needed a Hulk Hogan-type grizzly, gravelly, unrestrained voice... not Graham pitched down a few octaves. But oh well, I enjoyed it, but last week's provided more laughs.

That was actually just my voice :)

And, I had heavily considered going all Randy Savage on it, but I didn't want it to sound too much like Powerthirst.
Which is also an impression I can do.

Kinda sad to not see Man Cooking on there (hell, you could just have used old footage of Morgan going HARRR), but you completely redeemed yourselves with the ArMEGAdon reference in the stinger.

I need a wallpaper of that:
<Men>
THE MANWORK FOR MAN-MEN

*wipes a tear from eye*

If only this was actually this week's TV line-up.

Graham_LRR:

Andy of Comix Inc:
*snipsies*

That was actually just my voice :)

And, I had heavily considered going all Randy Savage on it, but I didn't want it to sound too much like Powerthirst.

Did you prepare in a manly way by eating NAUGHT but gravel, and drinking NAUGHT but the tears of your enemies?

If not, bear that in mind for the next show on MEN.

Veloxe:
I wonder why Man Cooking wasn't on their lineup...

^first thought after finishing watching the video

that is right after I realize my life will never complete as I won't be able to subscribe this manly channel ever :[

This is quite possibly the most awesome and manly thing I have ever seen.

I'll admit it, I would watch at least 2 out of the 6 hours of "Explosions while women moan"

and what the hell man‽ Asskick 3 is the best one!

I don't know why but I just giggled uncontrollably through the whole thing.

I got the sense that this channel already existed in America... maybe I've been watching too much GTA TV. :S

I don't think I want to know what the woman channel would be like.

I am gay, but I would watch six hours of explosions and moaning.

This video was in dire need of more Mel Gibson and Frank West if you ask me.

"Explosions While Women Moan" was pretty genius. "Truckmen" sounds a little too much like an actual show though =o

This is just a ball of awesome. James will ALWAYS rock that mustache. Nice use of the word 'revengence'. And where the hell did you get that wig for Kathleen?

DuctTapeJedi:
"Zipadeedooda Ass Crackers" is my new favorite phrase.

I as well.

I didn't laugh so hard at the explosions while girls moan, only because there is a website to boobs and explosions. I wasn't sure if you knew that. http://www.explosionsandboobs.com/

LRR just made my day better. Thank you!

What about man cooking?

Chair-meggadon sounds like something that should be fighting Godzilla... just sayin.

Also, Matt looked like he nearly broke his jaw trying not to laugh at "el Salvador".

You guys always crack me up.

Changes to the meta-lineup may need to happen before Tuktuk Scrappers becomes relevant. Looks like excellent programming otherwise.

I'm not sure what this says about me, but I would totally watch the "explosions while women moan" show. But that's the only one...

lol, Tuk Tuk Scrappers, nice. I run allies. FTW

I know that. I used to watch Spike all the time. I loved MXC. It's still a funny as hell parody.

Graham_LRR:

That is simultaneously awesome and disappointing. If you had told me that before I watched the video, I would have been slathering for it the whole time...

One of the funniest things I have seen in a while. :)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here