Trailers: Magicka Release Trailer

Magicka Release Trailer

Up to four players can team up in this magic fueled cooperative adventure.

Watch Video

idk, looks a bit iffy to me. magic looks fun and all, but if that speed is how fast your character moves throughout the entire game, i'd get annoyed real quick =/

PowCoJG:
idk, looks a bit iffy to me. magic looks fun and all, but if that speed is how fast your character moves throughout the entire game, i'd get annoyed real quick =/

Good point, I wonder if there'll be a demo. Was considering buying it.

It looks like kids first rpg. If i had children i would probably buy it for them

Seems abit slow. But then again looks like it would be alot of fun to play 4 players.

The end was utterly brilliant. Have to clean soda off the screen now.

Doesn't look that interesting. If they have a Demo I might try it out though. However I loved the ending.

I've read a preview with some screen shots and I gotta tell you, it sounded better than what you see in this trailer.
The fun part is playing it with freind\s because of the freindly fire. so everyone casting lightning\laster\frost trying not to hurt eachother^^

PowCoJG:

ASF spacebar = sprint

And from what i've played so far you don't have to walk long before something happens. Haven't had the chance to play co-op yet but my guess it's will be hilarous chaos. Because of all the magick beams etc flying around.
The controls do take sometime to get used to because your constantly typing in combos with qwerasdf, and then firing with you mouse button. And maybe a bit of shift to make them area of effect spells or space to the special spells. I've spent 30 minutes just trying out different combos.

From what I have played it definitely seems like it would be more fun co-op. Solo is decent but co-op would be great.

On a side note, while it was pretty bug riddled upon release there have been several patches already. It seems the developers are working hard to make this game a success.

Oh man, I loved this game so much - I keep coming back to the escapist just so I can watch this trailer...

'Dabudeheerrr' *leaps off speeding zepplin*

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here