LoadingReadyRun: Sigma Theta Delta

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Sigma Theta Delta

College: Training you to combine passiveness and aggression.

Watch Video

Oh....oh wow. I miss heard Jock Fuck as Dog Fuck and was therefore incredibly confused for the first little bit. But then when Paul came in at the end, it all made much more sense. Great performance though it looks like somebody could use a friend with a Failonite ring.

Seeing LRR have pretend sex was a bit unexpected.

And lastly, Heroine? More like Shareoine.

Sigma Theta Delta? wouldn't Sigma Tau Delta make more sense?

Also: oh my... Paul as a bro/frat boy/jock/whatever them kids are calling 'em these days! ARGH!

I cried not because I was laughing, but because I know people that dumb at university.

Pretty damn funny, especially since I'm in university right now and I can certainly say I see people like that everywhere here. On a side note, I'm surprised Jer and Tally would risk a scene like that considering Jer's fear of Tally's dad with the naughty nun fiasco

That was the most disgusting LRR I've ever watched. Maybe I'm dorking up the forum.
But still.... ewww.... is that what really happens in universities?

Dear Lord, that was painful to listen to.

Don't worry, that means that it was hilarious and your parody was perfect.

Oh hey look. Its the exact opposite, of my college experience.

When I saw the title, I thought it was a sequel to Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

Also, when I heard Chad, I immediately thought it would be Morgan. Paul was unexpected.

Also, what did I just watch? :P

Paul as a jock?
CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING

I heard dog fuck and i was "OKAAAAAAAAAYYYY"

God bless Uni

Wooooooow... a LRR sex scene? That was just... wow. I have no words to describe my reaction to this video. I cracked up when the camera panned over and Paul was just sitting there out of nowhere, was he there the whole time?

Nocta-Aeterna:

Also: oh my... Paul as a bro/frat boy/jock/whatever them kids are calling 'em these days! ARGH!

Greek joke!

PayneTrayne:

A 'bit'?
I was watching this at work! I got all paranoid parrot as soon as that scene came on!
Otherwise: Hilarious skit. Paul as a jock was genuinely chuckle-worthy.
Sorry Paul. No offense, buddy.

PayneTrayne:

Who said it was pretend?

Also Sigma Theta Delta - Now sponsered by Penicillin, not just one brand, the raw fungus. It's growing on the bread they forgot about while having sex, and also, carbs, NO WAY!

And for all those who watched this and think "University's gonna be great" I quote Kevin Smith's greatest advice "Don't fuck stupid!"

I must've gone to the boring university. Still, watching Paul as a bro reminded me of people who tried just as hard, but were serious about it. ... Please don't make me go back. I like retaining what little sanity I have left. >_>

wish i went to a college with your stereotypical stupid bimbo cheerleaders. Then i would actually have a motivation to do sports XD

unacomn:

Same question I am asking myself right now.

Also it says Jeremy is in the video but never actually shows him. I am kind of afraid now.

Ow. that hurt my brain. That was the scariest thing I have seen since I actually *went* to college. One of the comeon lines that year was "Let's Trade Diseases!" And no, I am NOT making that up, sadly.

This was quite possibly one of the greatest videos I've ever seen.

It's scary how realistic these people seem.

HankMan:
Paul as a jock?
CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING

I know! I mean, no offense to Paul, but he's seems more intelligent than a stereotypical jock.

Wait, that's not offensive at all!

Like totally awesome fundraiser!

Steve Butts:

Nocta-Aeterna:

Greek joke!

I know what theye were going for, but now it reads like SThD instead of STD which you would get with Tau instead of Theta.

I kind of wish I had roommates like that. Instead I get 3 clinically depressed shut-ins and the nice-but-consistently-absent girl.

I find this worryingly relatable.

Good stuff :P

I love how Paul was wearing 2 shirts with the collars up. Great video.

What what what what?! You're doing what? To raise awareness of what?!

Sometimes I DO wish I was a jock.

Well, as a person who now goes to University, I found this both funny, and scarily relatable. I pretty much miss every night out because I either have to read an overly long 18th century text, or I have to be up very early to get to a lecture, and we don't even end pre-drinking till Midnight.

On an unrelated note, I totally knew that was Jer's leg before the credits, it seemed hairy enough and the right shape to be his. I also remember a LRR Cast where Jer mentioned Tally's family were always suspicious about him, and that if she appeared in a video as a naughty nun, her Dad would find him. I don't know if that's changed. I'll assume it has. I'm sure we'll find out if Jer stops appearing in video's for a while.

LOL at Paul as a Jock
wow that sex scene "came" out of no where
But trading needles and doing drugs is bad

Okay... who was doing the sex scenes? And was the second one during Animal Cruelty night? Because... ew.

Krion_Vark:

unacomn:

Same question I am asking myself right now.

Also it says Jeremy is in the video but never actually shows him. I am kind of afraid now.

I saw him. Well, ok... I saw his foot.

EDIT - I was wrong. Not his foot, just a bit of the hair on his head.

Somehow, I immediately knew that Kathleen wrote that video.

I think it's fair to say Paul stole the show and ran with it.

Pretty sure those would be Tally's feet... and then you can guess where Jer is.

Dango:
I love how Paul was wearing 2 shirts with the collars up. Great video.

he's only 2 popped collars cool but not FOUR popped collars cool.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here