Critical Miss: Children of Steam #7

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Bioshock reference. Yes.

For once, I am not crying "Glory to the God-Emperor!"

Nice work guys! cant wait for the conlusion!

Coulda used a joke...maybe.

SirBryghtside:
Skipped from number 6 to 8?

You didn't pay for the special download PDF?

Lately had a zombie survival reenactment with about 80 people. Zombies won but it was epic. Taking that into account The Children of Steam is on it's way to my personal hall of legendary epic things right next to the extinction of mankind.

The Cheezy One:

Wow... they even managed to wedge in a really lame Dune reference. *sigh*.
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-

The_root_of_all_evil:

SirBryghtside:

Please tell me you're joking.
For the sake of all that was once good in the Escapist, tell me you are joking...
-Tabs<3-

Valve have a sentry gun in their lobby remember, should've at least shown it.

SirBryghtside:

Daedalus1942:

The Cheezy One:

Wow... they even managed to wedge in a really lame Dune reference. *sigh*.
I... wow yes, I am done completely. No more negative comments, no more comments whatsoever on this series. Done, done, done, no more viewing.
-Tabs...-

Um... well done?

Why did you read it if you didn't like it?

That's just messed up.

The_root_of_all_evil:

SirBryghtside:

But I need the money for Skyrim CE! *cries*

Edit: 9100th post!

That's a multiple of 100!

I read it because the first 2 comics in the children of steam series actually made me giggle which this series has failed to do so time and time again, but then it descended into cock jokes, the death of Chad or Lance from IGN.com and a poor Dune reference.
No more I say, ever again.
-Tabs<3-

The Steam must flow!

Remember what we came here for!

Remember the games!

REMEMBER BRO!

SirBryghtside:

Why did you read it if you didn't like it?

The best way to tell if you don't like something is to experience it, it must seem odd for someone to not jump to a conclusion on the Internet.

"I have no fear, I am made of steel. I am a righteous weapon built to serve. May the wings of Aquila shield me from abominations. The Emperor Protects." ~ Imperial Prayer.

Sorry, it was just kind of obligatory.

Hes eating the episode 3!!! STOP HIM!!

Im finding these comics much more informative than extra credit. Not a huge achievement, but still..

Keep up the good work. +1

So awesome, and the Emperor of Steam must be brought down in a conclusion that turns out Erin is his daughter or something. that'd be brilliant. (And then obviously kept alive because Steam runs on his mind).

The_root_of_all_evil:

SirBryghtside:

I payed for it but didn't receive it ... i feel ripped of

ps. Thank you for making my day :)

Let the conclusion hit it's course. Though I loved how the EULA part. Especially since it holds no legal right inside of Europe. So good.

Wait... Purple and gold? Gabe Newell is Ozymandias?

I just started playing Bioshock today for the first time in a while, then this comic shows up...

Creepy...

What a brilliantly obscure reference!

Daystar Clarion:
I just started playing Bioshock today for the first time in a while, then this comic shows up...

Creepy...

And I literally finished Bioshock 2 30 seconds before I read this.

They're watching us...

Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.

I have to pay for a DLC pack before I can see the ending, don't I?

Sneaklemming:
Erins fancy rat gets harder and harder to find you know... It's like where's wally, if wally was a pet rat belonging to an insanely cynical gaming journalist.

I think it's supposed to be a hamster. :-P

I can't be the only one who sees the irony of replacing "the Communists" with "the Pirate Bay" in a sentence. XD

I was expecting a Half Life 2 reference.

"You have chosen, or been chosen..."

Too obvious I guess.

I'm pretty sure the Children of Steam series is the best thing that's ever happened on this website. Seacrest out.

I am sorry for the language, but holy shit, that was awesome! Andrew Ryan spoke the speech in my head...

Will that Steam dudes head get bashed with a golf club? (One of the most awesome scenes this last decade, in my opinion)

This is beyond awesome.

"I choose the impossible! I choose Rapture Steam!"

Awesome. Can't wait for the conclusion.

What would Erin and the gang, or even Gabe Newell be going in the Wayland Yutani building?

It would be amazing if people at Valve saw this and actually got Gabe to record the speech.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here