The Big Picture: Magneto Was Right

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

warboss5:
I too spent a good number of my younger years being picked on and abused by my peers. Hell, I had to switch Jr. High Schools because it got so bad. But even after all that, my life goals are still more in the realm of Professor X than Magneto.

You see, right now I'm studying to become a High School Counselor. First and foremost, as said counselor, my office would provide a bastion for the ostracized and abused to shelter in from the slings and arrows of their oppressors. But, and this is the more important aspect really, I would also use my position and innate grasp of human psychology to unravel the minds of the bullies too, helping them to realize what they are and the effect they have. Only by showing them the light helping them to change their ways can we hope to create a better school environment for every student.

And I know the job will never be done, and the toil will be endless and often unrewarding, but if I can get even one bully to change their ways, save even one victim from taking their own life, then all my work and time will have been justified.

Gotta admire your spirit for going the peaceful way. I have from time to time toyed with the thought of becoming a teacher, to be able to publicly humiliate those who bully others. I found that kids learn best that bullying is bad when they feel the consequences of it themselves.
I've been bullied (though most likely not as bad as it seemed to me at the time) in the past, and I had little or no social skills (I had two friends at the time, and even later on in life, I'd still piggyback on their backs into their circles of friends), but I did have strength. I'm fairly certain I still have some 'scars' from it, including violent outbursts (though I have been able to control the physical side of that violence for the last four/five years or so).

And I get kind of annoyed by the people calling Bob worse than the people that bullied him. He made it quite clear that he was explaining why this fantasy gives such comfort.

PS:
Squarely in camp Magneto. I still fantasise from time to time about what I'd do to those pricks if I'd ever meet them again.

I'm really enjoying this series. Talk about religion again!

Seriously Bob, HUGE respect for your honesty.

So many live in denial, thinking themselves as the "good guys" if they only had the "power". But what do these people do when they get full epic gear in WoW? Yup, thats right: Ganking "lowbies", trash talking "noobs", stating they deserve gear over anyone else because they are better players and doing everything they can to feed their ego.

Again Bob, kudos.

Why are comics such a core theme of like, every single "The Big Picture" video?

It should be renamed: "Moviebob talks about comics"

Generic Gamer:
Thing is that if Bob behaves in real life anything like he behaves in his videos I can see him pissing off a lot of people. He's frankly a little condescending. I've seen plenty of nerds who think they've done nothing wrong but have (consciously or not) baited people into hating them. Someone who resorts to bullying is often insecure and to insinuate that that person is stupid is a very unwise thing to do.

Despite this, and despite the 'victims' claiming innocence, I've almost never seen someone legitimately get bullied. What I have seen far more often is some little gobshite starting a war they weren't ready to fight because they mistakenly believed they were so far ahead of everyone else that they were untouchable.

During the 5th grade, my sister was terribly excited about a school dance. She was think along the lines of prom and dressed accordingly. She wore a formal dress, with flowers everywhere and simply couldn't sit still during the car ride there. An hour and a half later she showed up at home. She had ran from school, through the ran, to home all because of a dress. The dance was an informal ones and she was the stupid little 5th grader that didn't know.

I'm sure she was just out to start a war...

I'd pick magneto in a heartbeat.

Tonimata:
CHOP DOWN THE RAINFOREST! BURN FOSSIL FUELS! BUY MERCEDES BENZEEEEESSSSSSS!!!

Cookie for reference. Oh, and just in case I wasn't clear enough, I'd go evil. Destroying is always easier than building and I'm lazy.

Legendary Frog One Ring to Rule them All 2:

Cookie please

In my case every bully I've ever known only ever bullied people because they were bored. They have nothing to do. Say I'm in a boring class, I would sit there and stare into space, THEY would do something to torment someone because like it or not, you get a sense of catharsis from seeing others suffer and that counts for everyone, ALL OF US. Let me use some popular examples, Spoonyone and Yahtzee, we enjoy seeing them suffer over bad games and movies and they get that, they are so successful because instead of just saying "This game sucks" they would say "This game sucks so bad I'm going to hang myself" or something along those lines. It's funny, we can't help it, however if something terrible actually did happen to them, we'd feel bad. Another example I barely need to explain-Jackass. Seeing those men put themselves, and each other through crazy, painful shit is just plain funny, but if we heard something like they became crippled after that and had to use a wheelchair we would feel sympathy wouldn't we, possibly even guilt. The difference between us and bullies however is that they don't seem to care what the outcome is, some may regret it later like if the person kills themself some of them might feel genuinely guilty, hell I've even heard of some taking their own lives as a result. Some might not even realise they're doing it (ok this one is slightly off topic but it bears mentioning), I myself once thought I was just "having a laugh" with someone when really I made them feel horrible. Shit, one time I called a girl ginger and thought I was just having a laugh, then later a teacher comes into my class and informs me that those few seconds were I made fun of someone made them cry I felt like shit, I felt like I deserved to get the shit kicked out of me because I myself had just fucking bullied someone, I mean we made up afterward and when I told her (good christ now I really am just a cunt, she was a girl) that I was genuinely sorry she forgave me but I still felt like a huge cunt. That was when I started to notice the difference between people like me and people like "them". When I see someone cry because of my actions, I apologise, I say sorry, if you know it's appropriate, like if I was totally out of line. But whenever I see "them" make someone cry, they laugh at them.

Bollocks I've gone on such a massive rant and I completely went off on a tangent to something quite unrelated to what was the original subject. But what I was originally saying, from all the bullies I've met, all of them, who genuinely want to hurt you and make you feel bad about yourself, the ones that don't apologise, the ones that don't feel guilt over tears, these people don't do it because they feel threatoned or jealous, they're bored.

Well that was my rant *exhale* feel free to completely dissect me and say "You obviously have never been truly bullied" or "That doesn't make sense, do you even know what you're on about" or "Yes but have you considered..." I don't mean to sound twatty there I seriously want to know what people would have to say in response. Also I've probably done that thing I tend to do where I make a long message and then forget about the subject matter or go on about other shit and make a few inconsistencies, so feel free to point that out.

summerof2010:

Dango:
Not be rude, but I can't help but feel that his point was based off a ridiculous generalization.

Is that generalization "Nerds are superior?" Because that's the one I'm thinking of.

-MEGA SNIP-

Actually the generality was just that all kids who are picked on are out for revenge...

Lazzi:

DSQ:

NinjaTigerXIII:
Woh Bob, I'm sure I didn't just hear you make fun of Michael Jordan. That man went through so much hardship to get where he is today.

This is so true, just because he is in sports doesn't make his life any more or less important than bill gates.

And this is coming from someone who hates sports and decrys the lack of recognition that scientists are given.

I think hes talking about how bill gates was demonized for making billions of dollars for making something that has become an intergeral part of socity while Micheal jordan is made a hero for something that is in all reality just a frivolous past time.

Dont get me wrong, I like Micheal Jordan and Im a basketball fan (GO HEAT!) but I do recondinse that technology is far more important than 12 giants dribbling an orange ball around a wooden court.

I agree with you so much right now. Sports are (to be completely honest) just a game and shouldn't be cared about as much as technological advances should be. While playing sports does take an incredible amount of skill, physical fitness, determination and focus; society cares about them(sports) a little too much.

I was picked on for being overweight in grade school, but I was also intelligent, and more than once I embarrassed the fuck out of someone picking on me in public. Did it happen every time? Hell no, but it happened enough for me to be able to deal with it.

My favorite line when somebody calls me fat?

"I can lose fat cells, you can't grow brain cells"

Or could bullying result from, not the nerd's superiority, but the belief that he or she is superior? Children are judged through the age of eighteen largely on intellect, and so if one exceeds in that, it may bloat his or her ego. Given that the child's social order is rarely so intelligence-based, the kid may grab onto his or her mental prowess as the one thing that defines him or her. When confronted about a lack of physical aptitude, the child will bring up his or her brainpower, effectively bragging about being smarter than the bullies. This, in turn, will earn ire by bullies who see a person who thinks that he or she is better than them. At least, that was my case. Then I realized that while, yes, I was quite skilled in critical thinking, that did not mean that I was at the top of my game, nor that being adept in other areas, such as physical capability, was necessarily worse than being smart. I learned that someone can be a good, kind, contributing member of society without being a brainiac. And I stopped waving my ego around like some insecure asshole. I relaxed. I almost immediately stopped being bullied. So, yeah, to each his own. "Better" is objective, Bob.

For the most time at school, I got bullied the hell out of my ass.

Well, I was almost some kind of prototype for that. I watched The Next Generation, they Power Rangers and later something on MTV. Sucked at sports and came from a poor and mostly disfunctional family. They cared for popmusic and cars, I got to catch them all !

Might be smart, but left with fucked up grades. Oh wonder.

Since the school systems works different in Germany: you can actually rejoin and switch between the school forms. It is possible to qualify yourself for a 1 or 2 year long high school on the second run.

As I climbed the school forms up, I realized that the bullying got reduced each time. From moderate, over none, to very accepted and liked @ college now.

Dont know if I adopted better over time, or there is a connection between intelligence and the bullying... If so, I dont that is some kind of "oh noes, I fear your brainz !" thing.

I think primitive or bad people just cant resist to exploit your weaknesses. Nerds look weak, freaks do uncommon things, moslems are terrorists and gays are... well gay, etc, and so on. I am guilty myself, you now.

Beeing good friends with the other students around, your eyes open for people who ... well, arent. We had one case who was nerdy and strange beyond believe. I had to avoid him as good as possible, since I felt the will of picking on him brooding inside me... Excue my dramatic term: the circle almost closed ;-)

My conclusion is, that it is a question of social intelligence and respect for each other.

DSQ:

NinjaTigerXIII:
Woh Bob, I'm sure I didn't just hear you make fun of Michael Jordan. That man went through so much hardship to get where he is today.

This is so true, just because he is in sports doesn't make his life any more or less important than bill gates.

And this is coming from someone who hates sports and decrys the lack of recognition that scientists are given.

Who has had more of an impact on society? Bill Gates, or Michael Jordan?

It's not even close.

SuperMse:
Or could bullying result from, not the nerd's superiority, but the belief that he or she is superior? Children are judged through the age of eighteen largely on intellect, and so if one exceeds in that, it may bloat his or her ego. Given that the child's social order is rarely so intelligence-based, the kid may grab onto his or her mental prowess as the one thing that defines him or her. When confronted about a lack of physical aptitude, the child will bring up his or her brainpower, effectively bragging about being smarter than the bullies. This, in turn, will earn ire by bullies who see a person who thinks that he or she is better than them. At least, that was my case. Then I realized that while, yes, I was quite skilled in critical thinking, that did not mean that I was at the top of my game, nor that being adept in other areas, such as physical capability, was necessarily worse than being smart. I learned that someone can be a good, kind, contributing member of society without being a brainiac. And I stopped waving my ego around like some insecure asshole. I relaxed. I almost immediately stopped being bullied. So, yeah, to each his own. "Better" is objective, Bob.

First off, Bob didn't say the nerds were ACTUALLY better, in fact he says largely the opposite, that we need to stop thinking that.

But in the scenario you brought up, aren't they picking on the kid for being physically inept BEFORE he defends himself by bringing up his intellect? How can something that happens AFTER be the cause?

:P probably with Magneto. Great episode Bob. You've always got something interesting to say.

Im really leaning towards the kill all humans side of things but id really be sad to loose all that genetic diversity

xdom125x:

Lazzi:

DSQ:

I think hes talking about how bill gates was demonized for making billions of dollars for making something that has become an intergeral part of socity while Micheal jordan is made a hero for something that is in all reality just a frivolous past time.

Dont get me wrong, I like Micheal Jordan and Im a basketball fan (GO HEAT!) but I do recondinse that technology is far more important than 12 giants dribbling an orange ball around a wooden court.

I agree with you so much right now. Sports are (to be completely honest) just a game and shouldn't be cared about as much as technological advances should be. While playing sports does take an incredible amount of skill, physical fitness, determination and focus; society cares about them(sports) a little too much.

I have not problem with how much socitey cares about sports. Im an engineering student and I recodnise that sport are a major sorce of funding for research. People will always want a way to become faster and stronger and science is the way to figure that out. As long as the pelbian is interested in sport, engineers will be able to get funding.

I think the real problem is enlgish/culture nerds. Your writing about the human condition isnt going to do anything, if you want to make a differnce get your pansy ass in a soup kitchen.

P.S. I hate poerty major with the fury of a thousand suns.

Thank you MovieBob, seriously thank you. I was bullied and this is just what I needed to hear. I agree with you 100%. I can tell you with all honesty that I came close to killing myself because of people bullying me.

Dango:

summerof2010:

Dango:
Not be rude, but I can't help but feel that his point was based off a ridiculous generalization.

Is that generalization "Nerds are superior?" Because that's the one I'm thinking of.

-MEGA SNIP-

Actually the generality was just that all kids who are picked on are out for revenge...

Oh. Well that too.

Cool avy, btw.

Well Bob, you are as petty as they come.

Bullies don't pick on nerds because they feel they are superior, they pick on them because they are physically weak and more importantly... SOCIALLY AWKWARD. To put it bluntly, if you were capable of striking out a conversation with anybody in your class and had a likeable way of being from the onset, you probably wouldn't even be looked at as a target unless you made a big enemy of somebody you should not have. I have been bullied myself and the reason wasn't because I was smart, it was because I sucked at sports and was a whinny snot. In my later years I was bullied still, but I didn't even have the "smart" excuse since there were smarter people in my class that had actual social skills worth a damn and were respected and admired in the class.

To put it bluntly, yes, bullying sucks, but don't feed your own power fantasy, because it certainly ain't based on anything realistic.

Magneto. Professor X. Hmmm...

Which will be more entertaining?

Surely someone who is better than everyone else and wants to prove it would help the people below him/her. That way they show that not only does it show that they are better than the others and know it, but that they are willing to raise (and carry) those who are lesser to a higher level.
But I can see the arguement for joining magneto... I guess thats the point of a truely debatable issue. You can see both points, one good and one bad, the bad option is really tempting (and generally has several leather clad hot women) but restraining yourself from going down the bad path is the true test of being a better person. If you take the bad option, you become a lesser person because you give in to your own base instincts, refusing the easy way shows that you are a better creature because your willing to go up against the hard work to get what you want and what is generally the better solution.

LogicNProportion:

thebighead01:

LogicNProportion:

Complacency will always deserve what comes to it.

While I do believe in defending those who can not defend themselves...it would be nice if more people learned that in order to survive a bit more, you need to adapt to the situation...

you're not american by any chance are you?

Grew up in Italy, so technically no.

Moved to US two years ago.

oh right. sorry I don't want to make this some sort of nationalistic, my country is better than yours bullshit. i thought it would go some way to explain why you think the way you do. even growing up in italy i think their view on this subject might be parallel with the us (talk about your generalisations) because the us has a very individualistic view of how things work; if good things happen to you you deserve it if bad things happen to you you deserve it. but this is going off topic.

to say that all of this boils down to complacency i think oversimplifies the whole situation. bullies target people because they are weaker than them, but it doesn't have to be physical weakness. bullies also target those who are mentally weaker than them e.g. those with autism. to say that all they have to do is rise above it does not only them but any victim of bullying a severe disservice.

I don't think I was every properly bullied, just maybe picked on here and there but thenagen that was early high school and who doesn't succomb to that? Just adolescent play which I wasn't all that bothered by. One time I may have been 'bullied' was being repeatedly called 'James May' because apparently I look like him. But it's fine now, he doesn't do it anymore and he's part of the scum of society anyway. It didn't really affect me then apart from getting sick of it here and there but meh, life goes on.

I personally dislike the mainstream society because it's just not stuff I think explores anything, or atleast not anything I'm personally interested in. My Metal music explores darker subjects and poilitical and religious comments, my stoic philosophical viewpoints put life into context, my MMORPG's ... well they're just fun.

About the X-Men thing, I'm not sure, I'd probably do what I personally felt was right and not be completely tied to one side.

About nerds (me being one) thinking they're superior than people who bullied them because of some psychological need to put it into perspective, I think maybe that's true. But there's alot of evidence for me personally to consider myself better than that kid who called me 'James May' alot; I'm more intelligent, I'm better off socially, I'm much more handsome (XD) and I'm not hated by everyone else who I come into contact with outside of a few people.

Maybe that's me psychologically putting his behaviour into context, maybe I'm correct, but the more we dwell on the past, the further the present and the future slip away.

Lazzi:

DSQ:

NinjaTigerXIII:

Ten giants on the on the court, and only nine if Steve Nash happens to be playing.

I agree with what you're saying about Bill Gates, but I do think there is more to Jordan than just his skill. Lot's of athletes are great at their sports and may be as rich, but not necessarily as famous as Jordan or as well received as Jordan. Jordan worked incredibly hard to get to where he was. He didn't invent something integral to society, but he did reinforce the importance of perseverance, which is also important to society.

Great if I had superpowers I'd be a villain. Thanks a lot Bob, I'm evil, crap.

I would try to stay out of it, but I know there's no way that's going to happen no matter how hard I try. I do think I would side with the X-men, but I would have to inform them to keep their after school bs to them selves.

back on the bullying thing, I have three reasons why bullies do what they do from both being on the giving and receiving end. First it is easy, especially if people are unwilling or somehow unable to fight back. Second it is funny, you need very little to provoke people and from that point on the reaction from the victim starts saying some really despite stuff like how they will make you pay for what you have done and start saying some poorly worded insult. The third thing is the sense of power that it gives bullies, seeing someone stand there before you with a look of both terror and rage as you torment them, knowing that you have so much power over them is a feeling that is both exhilarating and terrifying.

Intellectualism is just another form of elitism. I say that we should all attain happiness through simplicity.

Cowabungaa:

Condescending? Where? He's just explaining a theory, what goes on in the heads of certain bully victims.

Now I ain't saying there aren't cases like the one you describe, I've seen it myself too, but that doesn't mean that there's a large group of honest bully victims out there, people who are just too afraid to do anything back, people who wouldn't dare 'starting a war' as you describe it because they damn well know what'll happen (or will happen regardless). I'm honestly surprised you've never seen people gotten properly bullied, bullied for the sake of establishing a hierarchy. Fact is, nerds or anyone who differs enough from the established social norm are different enough and an easy enough target to be made an example of. It's everywhere in society, but where it's usually done subtly, kids are a lot more straightforward.

You talk about social skills, yeah, that's one reason that makes certain people easier targets. Yeah not everyone has the same level of social skills, but that doesn't equal being an arrogant snob. Some people, like me, just have more trouble verbally defending themselves, making themselves known. And that's an excellent opening for any insecure or plain cruel person to exploit.

Oh and there's no need to put victims in quotations. People kill themselves over bullying, people are damaged and scarred for life. I myself am going through psychiatry channels for over a year now as the mental fuck-up's mainly caused by my bullies through years of primary school, high school and college, is really damaging my life and future. Yes they're victims alright. Don't go about defending people who are hell-bent on making someone's life a living hell.

OK, you've completely missed the point. Umm...have you watched any of Bob's other videos? I mean aside from the ones on here? Well frankly if you're not part of the very narrow demographic he approves of? He...can really be a dick if I'm honest. If he was anything like that in real life, anywhere even remotely close then I can fully understand how people would be aggravated by him. Frankly he's out to start a fight. The only problem is that he can't follow through on that intent so he has to dance around his problems with people and try to frame it as an 'intellectual argument' about why they're such stupid Madden loving poopypants. And no, just because he can't back up his words with action doesn't mean people are obliged to sit there and take lip from him.

That's what I mean by 'victim'. Nerds are very good at chatting shit about people but they're frankly complete dribbling Neanderthals when it comes to assessing lines of gossip, loyalty and the intelligence of the people they insult. If you call the class bully an idiot, gossip about him and then get hit...are you a real victim? I wouldn't say so, you're simply a perfectly willing participant. That's real social skills. How many people come on here saying they're getting shit from some idiot at school only to tell a variation of:

"He insulted me, I insulted him back, he fronted up to me and I called him stupid, my mates laughed, then his mates beat us up. help! I'm being bullied!"

That person is NOT being bullied, they are involved in a bilateral escalation of posturing, belittlement, threats and violence. Manoeuvring the other guy into hitting you, whether intentionally or not, doesn't make you a victim.

Finally, you are not Bob. You are not the people I have met. The people who hit Bob or 'bully' the nerds I've seen are not your bullies. You are projecting your own paradigm onto the behaviour of every supposed bully in existence. Now I say this because if a 'bully' kept a full record of all the gossip, sniping and smug taunts that nerds sling their way without thinking they're smart enough to understand...in many cases that supposed bully would have a very good case for being the victim.

MasochisticMuse:
The most common reason boys get bullied is really quite simple; sexism.

Whereas women fought for and won the right to freedom from constrictive gender expectations, men are still very much trapped in "the man box", or the rules to being a man. (note that I'm not saying feminism has been "won", only that now a woman won't be criticized for say, wearing pants, taking a job as doctor, or anything else considered to be traditionally "male").

When you ask someone what positive attributes make a man "a man", they'll give you examples like "caring for their family, working hard, understanding the needs of others, being kind" etc. You'll realize that these are things we usually attribute to being a good person, and apply just as easily to women as men.

When you ask someone to truthfully tell you what defines "masculinity", they'll tell you something along the lines of "aggressiveness, dominance, competition, strength, power, heterosexuality" etc. Essentially, all fairly negative and violent attributes. The main thing to keep in mind is that masculinity is most importantly defined by being not femininity and not homosexuality.

By this definition, masculinity is something that must constantly be reaffirmed and put on display for others, whether it's proven by playing sports, fighting, having sex with numerous women, drinking, or pointing out and criticizing feminine qualities in others. Bullying, particularly the physical kind, is a display of dominance and therefore masculinity. The bully is reaffirming his dominance and masculinity, usually by picking a male victim who fails to meet a certain "manly" criteria.

What's most interesting about sexism against men is that it's enforced most strongly by other men. Rarely (though not "never") will a woman criticize a man for breaking gender roles, but if a man steps outside the masculine criteria, you can bet his circle of male friends will step in immediately to call him a "queer, pussy, fag or homo" (note that the most common terms men use to insult each other are based either in femaleness or homosexuality).

Anyway, the bottom line is that even though women have freed themselves from constrictive gender identities, "masculinity" is still considered highly more valuable than "femininity". That's why the little girl who likes robots and hates dresses is applauded, but the little boy who has an Easy Bake oven and doesn't like roughhousing with other boys makes his parents worry and is bullied on the playground.

People often overlook men's issues because males are given so much privilege in our society that it's assumed they have no issues to begin with. However, the way in which we define "masculinity" in our culture not only severely restricts men, but also encourages negative attitudes towards anything that is not included in the definition, like homosexuality and femininity.

Disclaimer: My message is not that being a man or being "manly" is evil. It is also not my opinion that everyone who gets bullied is inherently "unmanly". My intention is to make people think about how they define masculinity, and how they treat people who don't conform to that definition.

Women aren't free from their gender role. Yeah they've gotten a lot of freedom to move into traditionally male areas but Women and girls are still expected to be thin and attractive among other things. I mean this even more so than men. There is much more pressure on women to fit certain standards when it comes to obesity and attractiveness. Also have you seen what girls can do to each other? They can be flat out CRUEL, especially if they perceive the girl to be masculine in some way. Just like men hold other men to certain standards, women will hold other women to other different standards.

I just wanted to polish the other side of that coin if you know what i mean. You know, to clarify that women get bullied too for the same general reasons and that are not immune to it as you (probably inadvertently) implied.

This line of thought is horrible and i mst say im suprised at Bob. If you had power you would use it for revenge is that really how you think? Because im pretty sure thats identical line of thought to what Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were thinking on april 20 1999.

team magneto team magneto team magneto

I was only slightly bullied in school, but magneto isn't really evil he has the same goals as the x-men, he just doesn't want to do things the nice way.

I don't know where I'd be.
I think if for being different I was ostracised I would probably end up neutral to evil on a DnD character sheet (magneto being chaotic evil and charles xavier being good as opposed to lawful good which are the weird corporation in "heroes"). This would probably be accounted for by my belief that there are still things more worth fighting for than money and my understandably jaded view of the world.

Also as a child you aren't bullied because you are different its because when you are an adolescent you gain joyful emotion from the feeling of power. one of the greatest moments of your life is the empowering moment when you first leave home. Bullying is all about power.
the reason they pick on certain individuals is because they see that individual as a vulnerable individual. the kid who sits on his own is often a popular choice because he doesn't have much in the way of defence. no-one has ever seen a whole group of goths all bullied by one guy or the nerd's table interrupted by no less than the number of nerds present minus 1.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 17 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here