Show About Games Show: Snake & The Dark

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Snake & The Dark

Solid Snake has a message for you: "STOP IT!" On a lighter note, how DARK do you like your games?

Watch Video

OMG Snake box is a TARDIS! So I guessing he doesn't smoke inside it unless he got some cardboard box insurances. Just how much cardboards did you use to make that scene?

Darkest Day Ever...I would play that.

Cardboard house brought back pleasant memories of building labyrinthine tunnels of cardboard boxes when I was little. Good episode :)

The hopscotch bit was funny and clever. Just not feeling the rest of it.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I would totally buy Darkest Day Ever. Damn coffee table. Paid for by Otacon.

I really enjoyed the first scene.

I'm calling it! Darkest Day Ever GOTY!

Also nice parody of that Gamestop TV channel they annoyingly play in the stores. I wonder how the employees deal with it all day?

Nothing you ever do will come close to the LBP bit, you sabotaged your own show.

the hidden question mark box was cool, but you are going to have a hard time beating the little big planet skit you did.

I wanna Box
... to put my Snake in!

Good episode. The previous ones had at least one skit that I thought wasn't very good, but this one's skits were all good and made me laugh.

I will never again underestimate Snake's box.

Wow, that was a really good Solid Snake impression. I am impressed. Also, GOTY 2011: Darkest Day Ever!

Darkest Day Ever... I would actually seriously buy that if the audio was nice enough to hear what's around me.

Also, I am never going to make fun of Snake's box again.

fanklok:
Nothing you ever do will come close to the LBP bit, you sabotaged your own show.

The MGS skit came close at least. I'm fine with a completely unique and clever bit every week.

Reminds me I forgot to download and put that LBP bit on my iPod... just brilliant.

I love how the box sketch started out so meta, but ended up evolving into one of the funniest takes on the joke I've seen in ages.

This was great.

Very good, loved the hop scotch set, and DARKEST DAY EVER. Had me laughing out loud.

My favorite was darkest day ever and how that game stop DLC just breaks every game ever. DDE is a terrible game but DDE+FL is ruining America. Im so sick of hacks DLC.

EDIT: More letters OMFWDID!

Sketch show with only two skits per episode and a 1/4 chance of a winner. Not a good start.

I think Gir said it best "I like this show." :p

Someone mentioned the TARDIS... I was thinking of the box like Snoopy's dog house (which has a pool table and a Van Gogh painting somewhere inside it...)

Everybody knows that cardboard boxes are constructed using the same Timelord technology used to create the TARDIS, so of course Snake's box is bigger on the inside.

Liked this episode. Not the best, but I know you guys can pull off some good stuff.

Anyone else thinking of the MGS3 "I'm in a box" conversation?

"You should get inside the box. Then you'll know what I mean."

OT: I'm enjoying a weekly dose of Show About Games Show. Keep up the good work :D

Scarim Coral:
OMG Snake box is a TARDIS!

Fuck! Ninja'd! And I was gonna make a reference to that one Brawl machinima where he has a foursome in it!

It just hit me: are his plates and cups cardboard too? What about cutlery?
.... does he even have an oven in there? Or maybe a microwave?
And for extra nerd points, if Otacon'd been watching Guyver, that would've been a great dose of actor allusion.

NOOOOES.
a whole MGS experience without otacon having the love of his life die on him :P so unrealistic.
Great show though!

KefkaCultist:
Good episode. The previous ones had at least one skit that I thought wasn't very good, but this one's skits were all good and made me laugh.

I will never again underestimate Snake's box.

Pretty much this, I felt this episode as a whole was an improvement. Not amazing, but an improvement.

You gotta apprecite the work these guys put into this stuff. After the Little Big Planet level and now a whole room made of cardboard...or at least what looks like cardboard. Just awesome.

This is the first episode where i like all the sketches.
Well comedy is sometimes hit and miss so wish you luck with the next episodes.
As long as i like at least 1 segment in an eps i will keep watching

So basically Darkest Day Ever is Doom 3?

Much better than the last episode, good episode guys!

When I saw the pilot I was really not feeling this show, but somehow the skits have improved to my taste. LBP is the best though, can't argue there. I'm still just smirking, not laughing out loud, but it's getting there.

your message has fallen on deaf ears, i will ALWAYS make fun of your box

great show again guys

Those where some fancy graphics fo the darkest day ever bit.

I loved Snakes little "home away from home" box, how many cardboard boxes did you use for that bit? I liked the little touches like the cardboard fish and all. The mario block bit was cute and sadly... I'd buy "Darkest Day Ever" as well. D:

Great show all around guys!

The invisible block was pretty cute, the rest sucked. This series is very hit or miss, with a lot of misses.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here