Zero Punctuation: A Shadow's Tale

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

A Shadow's Tale

This week, Zero Punctuation review A Shadow's Tale.

Watch Video

Haha, great as always. I hadn't even heard of this game, might actually give it a look though.

I liked the Kings Quest reference.

Well I'm sure this will be quite interesting, was looking forward to another Wii review

Devil May Cry 4 syndrome? Ouch.

Sad to say, only the closing joke was really funny.

....Why not go with Donkey Kong Country Returns if you want to review a Wii platformer?

Yahtzee sounded more pissed then usual. The game must be really bad.

Has anyone heard of this game?
Has anyone ever heard yahtzee so angry?

I was thinking about giving this a shot when I saw the title...
but I figured it would be a cheap downloadable title, not an overly-long full priced game.

i lol'd heartily.

The overlong sword is also too short? How the hell does that work?

It may not be called Lost in Shadow where you are Yahtzee, but that's pretty much what happens.
Lots of tits in this video.

Sounds like a whiny air conditioner?
I'm used to that >_>

I knew he was going to be brutal on the game that had to follow Minecraft.

Never heard of the whole game... Guess it's not a surprise, based on this review.
But seriously, the industry should get rid of the monotonous backtracking levels.

Now I'm definitely not buying this game.

Oh well, I actually thought this one was going to be good
And as usual, a couple of cheating bastards have been banned for quick=commenting
Again, oh well

He weathered flood waters, an unknown amount of creepers and import taxation for this?

No wonder he's pissed.

woohoo nth post!

anyway never heard of this game, sounded like he really didn't like it

I didn't even know this game existed until you reviewed it...
Oh well, good job as usual

Yeah, it is a cute idea. Oh well - I wonder if this is gonna turn into one of those games loads of people loved, but Yahtzee wasn't one of them (like Enslaved) or whether everyone'll hate it.

Also, I heard Brisbane isn't actually going to get hit by the upcoming cyclone. So our resident cynic is safe.

A Game that rips off ICO? MY WORD! Why would you try to copy that Team ICO game and not the better one?

Right now everyone's attention is on Ausland.. with all the drowning and hurricane things.
Don't have a wii.. so meh.
I'll go play some more DUST.. I mean battlefield bad company 2 vietnam (nice short title that)

Wow, this sounds shit even by wii standards. Was this game by the same company that made ICO and SotC, or just a rip off? I can't remember what the company was called now.

Was the sound messing up for anyone else or are my headphones just trying to tell me it's time to bury them?

wow... metalarmsglitch... your first nine posts are basically back-to-back? And none of them hit the spam filter. Damn.

I think I heard about this game once, a couple years ago. I remember being slightly interested and then never hearing about it again and dashing it from my memory. Good to know I didn't miss much.

your reviewing a wii game!! Le gasp! :O

NameIsRobertPaulson:
wow... metalarmsglitch... your first nine posts are basically back-to-back? And none of them hit the spam filter. Damn.

Probably due to the lag shortly after a new episode has been posted, click click click and.. well you get the idea

I get the feeling Yahtzee reviewed this for more than just 2011 starting off slow with releases. I'll leave it at that.

Anyway, at least he was a lot more reasonable in judging this than the last time he reviewed a Wii game that I actually hated.

BabyRaptor:
Was the sound messing up for anyone else or are my headphones just trying to tell me it's time to bury them?

It was fine for me. I suggest new headphones then.

Ha, that was a fun review to watch :)

Criticism delivered without relentless use of sexual jokes, a nice variety of references, great ending-yup, that's the kind of ZP I love to watch.

...Never gonna get around to Vanquish, I guess? Not that I ever did either with that terrible release date...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 59924)