Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.1: Victory Points

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Geektacular... nuff said.

Aldan9:
Clumsiest.Fight.Ever. Looked like playfighting between brothers at age 10.

better than brothers playfighting at age 9, right?

I loved it

Oh dear...you missed the "I can move the robber on a 7" line....that was setup on a plate!

this looks pretty promising

and was that a scott pilgrim refrence with the evil guys and a demon?

Hm, it's pretty cool. I'll watch.

gardyna:
this looks pretty promising

and was that a scott pilgrim refrence with the evil guys and a demon?

Three Men and Baby reference, actually.

HMMMM yes i think i can give this ago
:P
escapist has kinda failed me with the new shows it bringing out :(
unfunny blah!
but this looks alot better.
cant wait to see if it wasnta fluke with the second show

What the...?
Atleast it makes more sense then Lost.

Not bad but I'm gonna need more episodes before I can say if I really like it or not. I'm hoping since it's from one of the people who made Borderlands there might be plenty of guns. :D

so... this site is 2/3 on quality videos today. Great.

mikeyface:

Cosplay Horatio:
[quote="mikeyface" post="6.262189.9892419"]snip

All That. Lisa is a friend of mine and will be on ASTW later this year actually, haha.

Awesome! Looking even more forward to that next week.

Hmmm... This has potential. Consider me a repeat customer.

Anybody else notice how this has one episode and is already second on that little list to the right on the homepage? Above extra credits.

Lost meets Heroes meets Bourne Identity meets Gamers

While the question "why?" is quite salient, I find that I enjoyed this, LARGELY because they weren't taking any of this seriously, but had some of the best props for an amateur production I have ever seen.

I love it but I may not be the most objective opinion here, I just have to love anything that Anthony does, from HAWP to Rev Rant.
Also, I like how he sits there and watch his friend fight for his life without moving a finger.

I will watch the shit out of this if they keep wearing the suits. Such a sucker for men in suits.

I'm going to be lame and say that the 'oh a seven' was hysterical like everyone else.

Haha I love the Settlers stuff!

I couldn't really understand Anthony though... He talked a little bit too loud and fast for me at times...

MY POINT IS I HAD SEVEN VICTORY POINTS!
lol, kinda cool, just need to work on the action scenes, this one wasn't so good.

JRCB:
That was pretty awesome.

But his mom gave him the table.... from the future?

I must keep watching to find out about the table!

0_p
And here I was still thinking about dice.

OT: Yeah, that was pretty fun, and this could easily shape up to be a very good show.
Not as good as Doomsday Arcade, but close.

CronoT:
*shrug*

Eh, needs more Ash. Seriously, it does. Without Ashly's over-the-top psychotic-ness, Anthony's WTF-ery is just too random and spastic.

ditto :D

yeh man you better set tony straight with the 7 victory points!

Onyx Oblivion:
This has made me a very happy Dtoider.

I know! I saw the load screen and was all "Wait...is that Anthony Burch?! Woop!"

I loved this. The timing was perfect, and the henchman was friggin' determined. Did you notice that he checked the pulse after the first kill?

Strumthund:
Settlers of Catan! Yes!

Ditto that game is the shit.

Anyone else think that there was going to be a bonus after the credits, because there were about 20 extra seconds? I did, and I was disappointed. Still, good first video, look forward to more.

mikeyface:

rddj623:
This was a great starter episode. I'm very much looking forward to where this series goes. :) keep it up. Welcome to The Escapist.

Thank you. Been doing my research all day since it launched. Watched a ton of Doomsday Arcade, There Will Be Brawl, and Good Knights Quest.

Most welcome! Those are all very worth your time. It may take awhile but they're all worth watching in their entirety. I can't wait to see where your new series goes! It is well written and looks quite sharply filmed and edited.

He ripped up his money

Eh...Comedy was kinda up there but didn't get me to chuckle. Kinda lost me at the fight scene seemed to be almost all over the place. But I'm willing to see where this is headed. Looking back I was kinda weirded out and up in the air about Doomsday Arcade's Pilot but it turned out to be quite the series. I'll hold my breath for now.

This...is...awesome, may I say, I want MOAR!

Awsome, I think this may be the thing that fills that humongous Doomsday Arcade shaped hole during our week.

Awsome pretty much the whole way through and the fight scene was done well which is a thing that a lot of shows lack. Looking forward to more.

Chronologist:
Anyone else think that there was going to be a bonus after the credits, because there were about 20 extra seconds? I did, and I was disappointed. Still, good first video, look forward to more.

I kind of did, but I'm glad that there wasn't. I don't really like those extra bits being at the end of the credits.... means I have to watch the credits.

Should be interesting to watch. Keep up the good work guys.

This right here is another example of why this is my favorite website on the entire Internet.

Looking forward to more.

Srsly? Another video series on the Escapist? This feels like a waste of time. I'm not even that interested in the subject matter.

Mikey Neumann + Anthony Burch = Epic Fucking Win.

Keep it up fellas! Can't wait for more.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or