Critical Miss: The Numbers, Mason

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

The Numbers, Mason

An argument for forced labor camps.

Read Full Article

Great, now I've got that song stuck in my head now. Dammit.

Since this strip has been uploaded, at least one person (me) has been disappointed that the previous story arc hasn't reached it's conclusion!

EDIT: But it still drinks awesome sauce for breakfast. Clone a dinosaur!

Seriously fucking sick of that song. I'm gonna upload 10,0000 gameplay videos all to the music of lisa mitchell - Valium.

The Cheezy One:
Since this strip has been uploaded, at least one person (me) has been disappointed that the previous story arc hasn't reached it's conclusion!

I would've stopped to take the piss out of Activision too if I were them.

I laughed hard, so this one was funny, meaning that if this comic was a person

IT WOULD HAVE A GREATER POPULATION OF LIVING MEN THAN THE SEA!

Calumon: Aaaaah! No need to yell! :S

Thank you for giving the Children of Steam thing a rest. The joke really wasn't that funny to begin with. This was.

That was fucking great, guys. Especially the part about royalties and making shit up.

Seriously. Awesome.

That was brilliant

Deos this make me important now

Red letters: When you really need to emphasize how violent your player base is...

Sassafrass:
Great, now I've got that song stuck in my head now. Dammit.

Likewise. Still a fun read though!

Yes, 80% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Will they ever get round to paying, the now shell of, Infinity Ward for actually being the ones who put the work in and made such a profitable game or do they think they can create CoD games with their marketing department alone?

Well done. Very, very well done.

Hey that kid at the top left corner looks like a traumatized Justin Bieber

THE BEST KIND OF JUSTIN BIEBER

Jack and Calumon:

The Cheezy One:

Actually there are probably a lot of men living at sea at the moment. Haven't seen you guys around for awhile.

Well, with all do respect, half of those hours played are just the game "Reading HDD" or suffering connection problems.

Started funny, ended not funny. Oh well!

I laughed hard with the your mom bit really really funny

HankMan:

Jack and Calumon:

The Cheezy One:

Actually there are probably a lot of men living at sea at the moment. Haven't seen you guys around for awhile.

Really? Maybe I should post more. I've been here.

And those men live on boats or submarines,

NOT SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN LIKE A REAL MAN!

Calumon: I think I'm going to go deaf. >.<

Good god! Am I the only one seeing what I'm seeing with that thing to the right of the pie chart?

My favorite type of lying is statistics.

I love the Doctor Evil reference next to the... *puts little finger near mouth* One Billion Dollars!

Ah... Statistics. The science that says if I ate a whole chicken and you didn't eat any, then each of us ate half a chicken. Not to say it doesn't have its merits, but it's funny how it became almost a form of entertainment lately.

Statistics show that 9 out of ten people believe you when you quote statistics.

STAAAAATSSS

I had a high school history teacher and his favorite saying was:

There are three types of lies: Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.

Great comic.

It's still zero I'm afraid.

I thought this would be about the funny arguments between Mason and the interrogator between the missions. Me and my brother love making funny impressions of it.
Interrogator: "The numbers Mason. What do they mean?"
Mason: "Vorkuta..."
Interrogator: "Damn it Mason!"
Mason: "Reznov..."
Interrogator: "How many times do I have to tell you Victor is dead!"
Mason: "Vorkuta..."
Interrogator: "DAMN IT!"

Nice comic overall, Though now I fear this will give more ammo for the CoD haters.

LMAO that was great, and in response to the above, BLOPS is enough ammo for the COD haters, hell i used to love Call of Duty :(

Haha, very funny pull on the Children of Steam arc.

How long will we have to wait for episode 10? Very clever valve joke.

meaningless statistics are meaningless

/nods in agreement

wow the hair hostess got 600k in the law suit? good for her :D

It's pretty pathetic that a lot of these stats are probably true (if you keep up with the escapsits "Black ops plays have killed the world X over" articles)

seriously...

piscian:
Seriously fucking sick of that song. I'm gonna upload 10,0000 gameplay videos all to the music of lisa mitchell - Valium.

Don't forget about the other songs:

Numb by Linkin Park, Animal by 3 Days Grace and anything by Disturbed or Avenged Sevenfold.

Haha, thumbs up!

This was seriously a fantastic comic!
Critical Miss is my favorite thing on the escapist after Extra Credit. They both serve two different things though.
__
Reminds me of the video with the parrot singing "Let the bodies hit the floor".

Funny shit. Had me laughing.

Oh, sweet puppies, this one made me laugh...especially the bit about the videos...

Scrumpmonkey:
Will they ever get round to paying, the now shell of, Infinity Ward for actually being the ones who put the work in and made such a profitable game or do they think they can create CoD games with their marketing department alone?

I'm actually quite sure, the Activision marketing department would be able to copy-paste Cod4, and is therefore way more competent in terms of making Call of duty-multiplayer, then treyarch will *ever* be.

All bitterness aside, great comic, though I had hoped for a closure of the Steam-arc, so we'd be done with it.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here