Critical Miss: The Numbers, Mason

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Jack and Calumon:
I would've stopped to take the piss out of Activision too if I were them.

I laughed hard, so this one was funny, meaning that if this comic was a person

IT WOULD HAVE A GREATER POPULATION OF LIVING MEN THAN THE SEA!

Calumon: Aaaaah! No need to yell! :S

Susan Arendt:
Oh, sweet puppies, this one made me laugh...especially the bit about the videos...

Me too, this was hilarious guys. This is definitely worth the Children of Steam intermission entertainment bonus award. You're on fire at the moment.

Syntax Error:
Good god! Am I the only one seeing what I'm seeing with that thing to the right of the pie chart?

Yeah, that one guy's got a really short arm. It was probably amputated or something. Yup.

Maybe I play on all the wrong servers, but my mom seems to be a lot less promiscuous than they're suggesting. Some peoples' moms have all the luck I guess.

I also loved the subtlety of the "100 million man-child-hours", that one was double-take worthy.

<3 your comic guys

Love the kids shirt. I've had those encounters many time in MW2 and its nice to see someone make fun of it.

The whole children of Steam got me bored, but this one rocked.

Nice comic. The stats for Black Ops were pretty impressive, but that doesn't mean you can't make fun of them!

I was expecting the end of the Children of Steam arc though.

Okay, Internet? Just a clarification. The name of the song is just "Bodies," not "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor."

GET. IT. RIGHT.

Also, amusing and funny as always, keep it up.

Fantastic stuff. Looks like I'm not the only way who views the teen-aged user base of CoD with utter contempt.

That last line was so retarded that it made me Lol XD

Now....back to God-emperor Newell please?

I don't get what its making fun of, anyone know?

The title and the comic were absolutely GENIUS!
Wait, why the hell is it blue?

ah here we go.

GENIUS... ^_^

i lol'd hard. Good work guys!

Let the bodies hit the floor is no longer the fad. Now it is some other song with no lyrics.

You can't just lie in red. It won't be allowed

I agree with all those facts....with exception to the last one, I laugh at your comics weekly. That either means I'm low brow, or I live on the sun.

Your mum plays Black Ops! In Hell!

....I see what you did there, with your jab at Valve.

LULZ i want to kiss the creator of this comic! i havnt laughed much today :P

This comic is

HILARIOUS

which means that

THE POPULATION OF THE SUN IS HALF A PERSON

Very nicely executed, the serious tone about the ridiculous things make it the funny thing it is.

'According to the opposing team, your mum has slept with an average of 23 different men in the past 48 hours' was hilarious!

2xDouble:
Yes, 80% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Including that one?

I was going to say that you can add that number to one because this one was pretty funny, but it's not a comic strip so it's still accurate.

Just kidding. Even though Internet MO requires that when I don't like something that is published for free I complain about it endlessly, I choose instead to stop looking at it (so if I didn't like Critical Miss I wouldn't have clicked the link much less made this post). I'm weird like that.

Hawkeye16:

2xDouble:
Yes, 80% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Including that one?

ESPECIALLY that one.

I'm going to dock you points for the self-deprecating humor at the end of this article. It's humble when you're just starting out, but once you're established, and have an actual fanbase, it isn't funny, it's just pointless and rings hollow.

This was awesome. I saw the original CoD poster and it's seriously nothing special about it. Also, I don't really like "Children of Steam" except for the one with Charles in it. I also hate music in gameplay videos. If I want to watch a gameplay video, don't just give me half of it 'cause not having any soundeffects is like being deaf.

Only 4.3 million user generated videos featuring "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"? I would've thought that number you've been much higher.

canadamus_prime:
Only 4.3 million user generated videos featuring "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor"? I would've thought that number you've been much higher.

Actually I don't know how that decimal point snuck in there. It's actually 43 million.

This one seriously made me laugh. A fun twist of the rather useless stats of BlOps.

This is your best comic ever Critical Miss

Umm, am I the only one that is confused about where the hamster is in this comic? The last one was tough, but I swear that you just skipped it this time around.

Grey Carter:

canadamus_prime:

Actually I don't know how that decimal point snuck in there. It's actually 43 million.

Ah, I see. Still a rather conservative estimate wouldn't you say? :

canadamus_prime:

Grey Carter:

canadamus_prime:

It's actually spot on. I got the number from Activision's own infographic.

Grey Carter:

canadamus_prime:

Grey Carter:

I was kidding, hence the emoticon.

canadamus_prime:

Grey Carter:

canadamus_prime:

I was kidding, hence the emoticon.

Ahhh. In case the strip didn't give it away I'm kind of humour impaired.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here