Creature Caster Masters: It Begins

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

It Begins

The world of creatures is a strange and interesting place. Join Justin Beatum and his pal Tun-Tun as they battle their way to the top and fight to become Creature Caster Masters!

Watch Video

Well this was un-expected. Has there been any previous mention of this? Pretty funny though. The master ball waffle iron joke stands out.

Influx of new shows?
This was funny. I'll watch it. Weekly or 2 Weekly?

I thought he said Justin bieber :3
Pretty good though.

An interesting show..don't remember any previous hints on this one but i will keep watching.

The voice actor sound really familiar.

Waffle iron joke = Awesome.

Omg, new show.
I like it. Got to love those botomless bags!

Sandwich, not to be confused with Sandvich. I loved this episode in the filmfestival and love it now aswell.

What I didn't notice, is that ShadyVox is in this....Moar Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Abridged xD

Loved the "pots" description..

Aww, the waffle appeared to be caught!

Fingerthing:
Well this was un-expected. Has there been any previous mention of this? Pretty funny though. The master ball waffle iron joke stands out.

It won the film festival along with Show about Games Show and Tales From The Table. :)

It's good..but it just isn't the same WHY SCHMOOPY, WHY? :'(

Stevey M:

Fingerthing:

It won the film festival along with Show about Games Show and Tales From The Table. :)

I look forwards to "tales from the table" in that case... whatever it may be.

I was glad to see this win at the film festival. LOVED the opening!

Use explosion! :D

Tun Tun wasn't happy about that one...

ah the pilot makes its return!

I was wondering when this series would premere.

Pretty good. :) Can't wait to see more.

Wait, the main character is a guy? Did not see that coming, seriously, up until he started talking I thought he was a girl.

This was really funny. I laughed my ass off at the master waffle iron and the start of the battle.

Please please PLEASE let someone redo the show's themesong with an actual guitar. Thank you.

*pauses video every ten seconds to read item descriptions*

Yeah. I like it.

Loved the waffle maker gag, can't wait to see more.

From the intro I thought this was gonna be shit but definitely funny.

Show was alright btw, made me chuckle a few times. As for animation, it could be better. With all the veeeeeery slow motion tweens this looks like a below average Newgrounds movie.

PumpItUp:
The voice actor sound really familiar.

Waffle iron joke = Awesome.

Yeah, he does the voice of Jaden for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Abridged, and some other stuff I think.

This was great, favorite part would be the explosion joke lol, how is he still alive XD.

Yes, finally, I had been waiting for this.
And really? ShadeyVox is in this? I hadn't noticed when this was just a contest entry.

A new show on the escapist that doesn't make me want to maim small animals.

I like it, and I don't know what to do... Oh, right, Show About Games Show will get me in the mood.

Hey, this was really good! I used to watch the Pokemon anime all the time as a kid, so to see this here taking a spin-off on all things Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh! is a real treat!

And it's so much more clever than a large majority of the sketches on the Show About Games Show, so you've got yourself a winner. =D

I was on the fence with this show. Then I read the sandwich description.

Very amusing overall. Poor mutated Pacman ghost doing all the work and exploding.

I thought this was going to be a miss for me as the last time I cared about pokemons was back when I was 10, but it was a positive surprise. The wafflemaker, bike and movement-based sight I personally found hilarious. If you can keep this up, I predict you will have a nicee long run.

I've never done JRPG or Pokemon stuff so most of the jokes didn't do much for me. However I greatly approve of the hair.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Your account does not have posting rights. If you feel this is in error, please contact an administrator. (ID# 62318)