Daily Drop: Xbox 360

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Xbox 360

When an XBox is out of warranty with an E74 error, it can only serve one purpose.

Watch Video

damn... give it to me instead...

Should have hit it with the crowbar once or twice, just to be sure

Nooooooo.

Hey. It actually semi-survived.

What do you mean "Once More"?

Oh. Oh no.

This would have been a perfect time to use the crowbar...shame on you.

I've been waiting for this since the first trailer.

It did a flip :D

Once More please, and have Crowbar ready.

Geez the 360 is solid, also I liked Tallys whoop getting on the clip aswell xD

However I do believe a crowbar might've dented it a big more :3

Ha!! Take that microsoft and your expiring electronics!!!

Awww.... I wanted to see the crowbar...

Well, that answered my question with the trailer! The guts of the Xbox seems to have survived but I do not think its dignity did as it is now naked.

Wow this really shows how flimsy modern consoles are. I've dropped my NES a couple time (mostly unintentionally) that thing doesn't looked damaged at all.

Still This drop was awesome.

Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?

That was one of the most delightful sights, I've ever seen. But I was surprised that it was so solid. I had thought that I would be destroyed to pieces.
And why no crowbar?

Only one video that suits this moment.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

I'm crying tears of JOY!

Make a part 2: Xbox 360 sans-casing.

That was absolutely begging for crowbar.

During te second drop, it did a backflip to the wall.

Hope to see more console drops in the near future.

Given how heavy the 360 is, it's not really surprising that all the plastic and loose parts broke off. The innards seem pretty solid though.

I'd think a NES would handle a similar drop better simply because it has so much less mass.

I, too, am among the likely many who hope it was already defective or broken in some way... because we're so broke (at the moment) that we'll likely not see one for years.

oh i dunno they don't get RROD for one thing x3

I kept waiting but the crowbar never came :' (

i was expecting crowbar for this one

lol this will start a flame war I bet

AssassinJoe:

I guess because the Ps3 in that household didn't die.

Also, this hurt to watch. I am a very careful man(some say CHEAP), and watching an expensive machine get brutalized like that really makes me cringe.

Oh that's how you get the faceplate off the 360. Duh.

So, now no one can call you XBOXfanboys anymore.

A moment of silence for the brave 360.
Thank you

RougeWaveform:
Wow this really shows how flimsy modern consoles are. I've dropped my NES a couple time (mostly unintentionally) that thing doesn't looked damaged at all.

Still This drop was awesome.

Well, the casing is flimsy. It looks like the console itself survived really well.

To those who are crying that they are breaking a 360, read the description.

When an XBox is out of warranty with an E74 error, it can only serve one purpose.

I was begging for the crowbar on that one, but I'm glad that you did it over and over again.
Also, kind of says something about how consoles are put together these days.
You guys should try a Game Cube, just for the challenge.

That Xbox still had plenty of drops left in it! A few more and it would've spilled it's guts!

Ahh well, at least it's a sturdy brick.

Vanbael:
To those who are crying that they are breaking a 360, read the description.

I was begging for the crowbar on that one, but I'm glad that you did it over and over again. You guys should try a Game Cube, just for the challenge.

X-play already did with all 3 last gen consoles. Gamecube is indestructible lol.

Too bad you used an already broken one. I would have liked to see if it still worked after the first drop

You were moving it! It's going to eat the disc inside! God I hate the Xbox 360, but I love Mass Effect 1 and 2 :(.

I am disappoint, I was expecting some crowbar action.

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?

because this proves that the xbox is better, even when it's broken it's still more fun than a ps3 >:D

Ouch. I hope for the sake of the floor, you guys don't have a launch PS3 that YLODs. It'd probably dent the floor, those things are heavy.

Also I think it was just fine without crowbar. There wouldn't have been much to get out of it anyway without intentionally unscrewing the metal casing first, and after that it would have good for more drops instead.

AssassinJoe:

because it would have broken the floor

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or