Daily Drop: Xbox 360

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

That was brilliant. Does this mean the series is coming towards an end though?

Hayspidukamura.

Also, i guess someone finally put a 360 to a good use, bunch of red-ringing bricks as they are.

Even though I have a PC, i would like to see one drop. Think of all the bits that can fly out =D

Oh c'mon guys, if there ever was a drop that called for the crowbar, this was it. That was still most entertaining and amusing.

It's especially fun to watch while you're downloading mods for your moddable PC games that are moddable because they're on the PC. *snickers*

Since this video featured anything having to do with a specific console, obviously we must debate the validity of our choice of consoles. I declare FLAME WAR!

*watches xbox break for second time*
...." TAKE THE @$%#ING CROWBAR TO IT!!! crowbar! crowbar!.......awwww...."

And i really wanted to see Gordon Freeman stick it to the microsoft guys.

I felt a little crowbar come on as soon as I saw what was being dropped.

Crowbar failure.

As others have said, little disappointed, Crowbar would've been perfect for this.

Missed opportunity...

thats what my last xbox suffered well sort of an axe was involved and a cutting torch may it rest in pieces

This is a bit anticlimactic :-/
Am I the only one that expected it to Explode or at least for this Video to get a BlueScreenofDeath O.Σ?

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?

They didn't want to spend hundreds on a overpriced DVD player, so they just chose the cheaper and obvious gaming machine to pick. See? Being a fanboy gets a flame from another fan boy.

As for the thread:

Why no crowbar?

thethingthatlurks:
HA! Eat it fanboys!
Say, why no crowbar, just to be sure to piss them off even more?

Actually for a high fall on to concrete, it took it pretty well, that's why they had to do it four times.

Waiting for a PS3 drop now ... or a Wii :)

AssassinJoe:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?

because ps3 doesnt suck

This was a good Daily Drop. If you think about it, a good percentage of 360s are BUILT broken, so...

Reed Spacer:
This was a good Daily Drop. If you think about it, a good percentage of 360s are BUILT broken, so...

I would say designed to fail, only a lucky few about 42% don't get RRoD.

I don't think your waranty covers this.

Great drop guys but again, why no crowbar for this bad boy? This would have been perfect to whip out the Crowbar of Justice (trademarked) and smash that 360 to junk! D:

I am disappoint. SLEDGEHAMMER!

TEMHOTA:

Reed Spacer:

I would say designed to fail, only a lucky few about 42% don't get RRoD.

I mean I'm not trying to troll or anything, but as I understand it, the system has a roughly 1/3 failure rate, so...

Scrumpmonkey:
I kept waiting but the crowbar never came :' (

that's what she said?

Looks like it's easier to get the case off with a ten foot drop than with a screwdriver...

Awwww, it only broke the plastic case... Should've taken the crowbar to the innards

This was awesome, yet I cannot help but be disappointed that there was no crowbar action.

:(

lol every girlfriends dream xD

Socken:

AssassinJoe:
Why?....Why?....WHY COULDN'T IT BE A PS3?

Yeah I mean Paul, after all, has three, PS3s.

In case people still don't get it. Let me put it like this.

Imagine you have 1 cake and Paul has 3 cakes. This is like that except you have no cakes and Paul has 3 PS3's... and this cake. http://i.imgur.com/IuqH5.png

Wow, the casing took a lot of the punch off the inner parts.. I hereby second the request for part 2: without casing. Also, if you don't want to do a PS3, how about a Wii, or a DS?

Considering that I handle my console like a new-born child, I actually flinched when the XBox hit the floor. Poor console (at least it wasn't a functioning one though).

And next time: PS3

best episode ever =D

That's what i call shitty plastic material

Toyotism did a great job on Microsoft...

the shittiest the manufacturing material, the best profitable and replaceable item they give to us.

I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY CURE IS MORE CROWBAR!

Well that's uhh... one way to get the faceplate off... and the casing!

I've been waiting for this moment ever since I saw the Daily Drop preview episode. This made me happy.

And for the fanboys/PS3 haters: If Daily Drop will allow it, I actually have an old model PS3 I'd gladly fork over for a drop. It died due to water damage, so I don't mind seeing $599 USD smash into concrete.

EDIT: The next episode is going to deeply sadden me. That looks like a beautiful mask. I really like masks...

No crowbar action to reveal the interior? Aww.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here