LoadingReadyRun: Impersonal Information

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Impersonal Information

Protect your information online, but do it responsibly.

Watch Video

Damn, I've probably enraged a lot of inteligence agencies over the years.

Amusing episode.

**Looks over shoulder**

Maybe i shouldn't have filled in all those online offers under conveniently false names...

The classy music made the stinger, IMHO.
I have to wonder how many spambots I pissed off using fake e-mail addresses...

haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?

Simply awesome!

Wait, was that the Resident Evil 4 burlap sack?

So this video wasn't a remake of The Alternative to Telemarketers?

Very amusing, mister Anderson.

Seriously, that was the funniest in a while.

Hmm, all my aliases live in Zimbabwe, I think it;s time to pick a new favorite from the drop down menu.

That was a collection of subtle jokes I didn't see going into a culmination of humor at the end.

zxcv indeed.

This is pure gold. I wish i'd thought of this, seriously! you could go so far with this one!

Intelligence agency? I think not.

Seriously this was hilarious. It seems like you guys keep getting funnier and funnier with each episode (with the occasional miss).

That ended kind of suddenly i think, like you guys ran out of jokes. It was good though.
And what is this website that lists Antarctica as the first country? :S

Fear teh AAAA AAAA. He used to be in Antarctica, now he will be in...Anzanistan? :P

Wait... aren't these the same guys that were after Paul when he was gorgeous?

And why did he say he'd leave the penguins? Unless....

Oh my God, they got to him too!

Those blasted antarcticans!

Hmm, ZXCV ain't so safe either. Keep JKL; in mind too, bad guys.

Also, Semtone gets another mention already, nice.

And muffin enthusiast, you say? I wonder if that was a LENTIL muffin that guy was eating?

AquaAscension:
haha... I laughed a few times, but I was thrown off slightly by the blatant Matrix parodying. For a bit, I thought the sketch would go in a completely different direction. Just seemed like it was missing something but was able to keep me laughing despite that. On a final side note/thought: the music playing at the end was very good. Can anyone tell me who that was by?

*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.

So awesome. I <3 you guys.

You continue to bring joy to my Mondays, and for that I thank you.

Good one. Really hate all that personal information online crap.

AquaAscension:

I also thought about The Matrix :) Good sketch!

when he said good good it reminded me of family guy

Great episode!

When can we expect the TV series?

connall:

AquaAscension:

*Cough* CREDITS *Cough cough*

oh this cold is horrible.

Oh right, thanks. Hopefully that cold clears up soon because you seem to be coughing up information covered with a thick condescending mucus. Sounds pretty unhealthy. They've got pills for that, I heard.

From now on im signing up for everythign as AAAA AAAAA

Distorted Stu:
From now on im signing up for everythign as AAAA AAAAA

As am I.

Just to confuse these people, I'm also going to register my country as San Marino.

They have pretty flags.

Awesome nod to earlier Hustle in there too. Wonder if anyone else spotted that.

Yes!!! Ha ha, wow, this has to be one of my favourites. I mean, who hasn't entered a random word jumble and a fake address into an online registration form just to get at the content? So awesome!

Ha! Ha! Ha!
Brilliant!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
the only way i could think it could be funnier is if they saud: "I'll get you next time AAAAA!"
Brilliant episode

Awesome, I especially love the stinger "goood goood"

Best Lrr in awhile! :D

YOU'LL NEVER FIND ME!
MUHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you're looking for Mr. AAAAA? Nevermind then

Wait guys, you are all forgetting a very important question.

How does one become a muffin enthusiast?

I think the real sign of the battle heating up is when they base themselves out of "poiu blvd."

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here