Trailers: The Sims Medieval Trailer

The Sims Medieval Trailer

Play chivalric and not-so-chivalric characters in The Sims Medieval.

Watch Video

That kingdom is begging to be invaded by viking pillagers...

That's my sister's birthday present sorted =D

Yay! Now you can have an entire kingdom under your command! Want the queen to piss her pants? No problem! Woo-hoo!

...Yeah, I'm gonna get Bulletstorm.

mairsil:
That kingdom is begging to be invaded by viking pillagers...

OniaPL:
Yay! Now you can have an entire kingdom under your command! Want the queen to piss her pants? No problem! Woo-hoo!

...Yeah, I'm gonna get Bulletstorm.

Mutant vikings that explode when you shoot them in the crotch.

Taking bets on how many item packs there will be.

<joke about sims suffering from plague goes here>

never liked sims, doubt this will change my mind...

Fr]anc[is:

14, I'm calling it now.

Captcha word: Irecipe Campieri
Honestly Escapist, if your gonna use captcha, at least make the writing eligible to people other than the cross-eyed.

sooooooo, I'm the only one interested in this huh?

Yeah, thought so..... :/

Only a matter of time before the "nude" skin is used.

Naked she knights... Can't hardly wait!

GrizzlerBorno:

I am interested in it too. I pre-ordered The Sims Medieval back in January. In my opinion I think it is going to be a pretty fun game.

Who buys the sims? Fuck. Get a real job and a real relationship and see how unfun it really is. Sigh.

voorhees123:
Who buys the sims? Fuck. Get a real job and a real relationship and see how unfun it really is. Sigh.

I can't go back in time though, can I?

While this looks a tad interesting, I am going to wait for another medieval experience, coming out in 11.11.11.

I wasn't the only one who saw the +15exp pop up about halfway in the trailer right?
Because your average stereotypical sims croud doesn't exactly mix well with rpg elements I imagine...

This has potential. No doubt it will fail but nonetheless it would be fun to make.

Ehhh, somehow I don't think it's going to have that "there's people we may never see again" appeal that so worried Graham when it was mentioned on ENN...

It's a mutant child of Ages of Empires D:

oh dear god! They have added exp to the sims! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

my sim house is going to have three tanks, two ranged Dps, one healer and a Dps mage... oh and a barracks, a town center and a temple. with some towers. and a fucking pony. power to the losers who play that.

gof22:

GrizzlerBorno:

I am interested in it too. I pre-ordered The Sims Medieval back in January. In my opinion I think it is going to be a pretty fun game.

Yup, me too. Love the Sims, love RPGs and fantasy - unless it's eye-gougingly badly put together, and it probably won't be because they're pretty good at making Sims games by now, I'm so there.

(While also having a life, girlfriend, career etc, just for the record, not that I get defensive about this stuff or anything...)

opportunemoment:

gof22:

GrizzlerBorno:

Yup, me too. Love the Sims, love RPGs and fantasy - unless it's eye-gougingly badly put together, and it probably won't be because they're pretty good at making Sims games by now, I'm so there.

(While also having a life, girlfriend, career etc, just for the record, not that I get defensive about this stuff or anything...)

I would like to see a demo of The Sims Medieval come out in early March. Since it is adding RPG elements to The Sims a demo would be a good way for players to get familiar with the system by the time of release.

If i wanted to play a sims game with Combat i would play one of the fables...

Fr]anc[is:

More than you can count, and they will be released right after launch.

At least they are going in a slightly new direction. It just pisses me off that they arn't preselling on steam, EA wheres the love?

GrizzlerBorno:

Nope. Despite all the negativity, I'm also definitely interested. Probably not going to be as good as it is in my head right now though.

Hmmm, I am interested, but I probably won't buy it right away. :/ I'd rather see it first before spending money on it. Heck one of my friends is a huge Sims fan so she'll probably get it before me. xD

I dunno, I'm still a fan of Sims 2 >.> I just like letting them have random house parties.

Extremely skeptical.

Sims games have a way of looking better in the trailers than actually playing out. It looks like an RPG (this medieval thing), but it's probably going to result in a lot of point and click (AKA, just a normal sims game in a medieval setting)

Might give it a look. Would need more info on it first. Seems to be a similar set up to Sims castaway with story driven objectives and not much free play.

Well... that's two games down for me. Crysis 2, and this one.

GrizzlerBorno:

Despite all all the negativity in this thread, you'd be surprised there are others who look forward to playing this game. It looks pretty good so far, just wish they would release a preview demo before it came out.

Boy am I sick to death of "epic" being the new buzzword.

You know what needs a remake or a sequal? Instead of another fucking sims game?

Ghost Master.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here