Review: Mario Sports Mix

Review: Mario Sports Mix

Just like real sports, but with mushrooms and giant dinosaurs

Read Full Article

Another Mario spin-off? crikey, it seems nintendo are never going to cease with their inclination to produce these.

The video says "For the full review of Dead Space 2...". Might not be the target audience :).

lobster1077:
Another Mario spin-off? crikey, it seems nintendo are never going to cease with their inclination to produce these.

Mario sports games are nothing new.

Creating a sports package rather than trying to sell each individually is new, though. (Although not really, if you count Wii Sports.)

Skade:
The video says "For the full review of Dead Space 2...". Might not be the target audience :).

Necro-moogle is coming for you. Now there's a crossover.

Thanks, I'll get that swapped out.

A moogle would be the ticket! Love your reviews, Tito.

They made a Mario basketball game for DS a while a while back that actually had a moogle and cactus as playable characters. Nice review and I don't think I'll be dusting off the Wii any time soon.

Im not 100 percent sure but i think a moogle was on mario basketball for the Ds

if i get this and when i dust off my Wii

I would totaly play as the Black mage (What i like Being a Wizard/Mage/Warlock)

Why the **** is there a white/black/ mage and a ninja?

nice to see a proper review since the GT one was a joke.

But why no comments about the ONLINE MULTIPLAYER? thats something that people only talk about when its missing

justblues:

Yeah, Square Enix made that game too. I guess they can't resist infusing their own IP into Mario games.

Fightgarr:
A moogle would be the ticket! Love your reviews, Tito.

Thanks, Fightgarr!

Hahahah... As a die hard basketball fan, I loved the Cleveland Cavaliers reference, as well as your commentary at the beginning of the video. :D

Awesome review. I hate Mario games and I don't even have a Wii, so I'm not going to play it anytime soon, but the review made my day. Great job!

Every game needs a moogle.

Your mention of "Dubba Dwibble" You just made my day!

I hate it when they add motion control to games just for the sake of it. Donkey Kong Country Return was such a pain because you had to drum the remotes to roll attack.

Moogle was in Mario Hoops. What the heck happened?

...Black Mage? In a Mario sports game? I am confused beyond the degree of funny. I mean, he could easily just Hadoken his way to victory every time!

Ju7st like every game in existance: needs more moogles

Woah. that black mage showing up in the game is really bizzare.

But Greg, there are Moogles in Mario Sports Mix!

Unfortunately, i'm lacking a screenie of said Moogle. But it exists, i tell you! I saw one in the Gametrailers review!

I'm not crazy! YOU'RE the ones that are crazy!

justblues:

meanwhile, one post up:
They made a Mario basketball game for DS a while a while back that actually had a moogle and cactus as playable characters. Nice review and I don't think I'll be dusting off the Wii any time soon.

NIIINNJA'DD!!

...well, not exactly ninja'd. But came in just that much too late. (Which I guess is what "to ninja" means in this context...)

I haven't played a Mario sports title since Power Tennis, but this sparked my interest.

this is exactly like mario hoops 3 on 3 for ds.
and that had a moogle. AND a cactaur.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here