Critical Miss: Do Not Past Go...

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

In the future, it looks like all her fingers are cut off.

dfcrackhead:

Grey Carter:

We have already apologized for the pun.

Read Full Article

So, I read the title, figured it was a typo, read the comic, reread the title and cringed... You aren't allowed to speak for a week, the next two comics need to just being the characters staring out at us, that is your punishment.

No you see the pun never happened because we changed the past therefore changing the potential outcomes of the future and... Yeah, okay.

Roboto:

Not an error, canonically she had to cut them off to escape the deadly time spiders.

The Gentleman:
But... wait... if her future self killed her past self, how would her future self survive in order to travel back and kill herself?

*brain implosion imminent*

I was thinking the same thing.

Grey Carter:

dfcrackhead:

Grey Carter:

Read Full Article

So, I read the title, figured it was a typo, read the comic, reread the title and cringed... You aren't allowed to speak for a week, the next two comics need to just being the characters staring out at us, that is your punishment.

No you see the pun never happened because we changed the past therefore changing the potential outcomes of the future and... Yeah, okay.

Roboto:

Not an error, canonically she had to cut them off to escape the deadly time spiders.

I always thought the Seahorses were going to take over the earth in the future...

dogstile:
Oh god, SHE'S DEAD! YOU MONSTER FUTURE VERSION OF HER. YOU MONSTER

(edit: no, I don't know her name, its slipped my mind)

It's Erin.

I love the little hover pack on the hamster but what pun are they talking about?

Edit: Nevermind I'm selectivly Illiterite lol.

Is it just me or do the creators have really good taste in music?

Nothing good ever comes of putting hotels on Boardwalk.

Nice. So does Erin have two fancy rats now?

GrizzlerBorno:

[plugs ear] There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3 There was no Red Alert 3.

Also: so if the Allies win in RA1, then it leads to RA2....... and not only does Kane "not appear", the Meteorite containing the Tiberium doesn't "appear" and crash land in Italy, either? I think there is absolutely no point in making CnC make sense. Let's just remember them for what they were. SIX (Dawn, RA1, Sun, RA2, Wars, Generals...THAT'S IT.....There WERE no others!) wacky but great games.

I don't do denial with much style, no. [goes back to chanting]

I Concur sir, there was no RA2 or RA3 or else the story makes no sense...[/quote]

What are you INSANE! Red Alert 2 was gaming LEGEND and a corner-stone of my childhood. I couldn't give two shits for what it did to the over-arching story (just consider it as unrelated, for chirssake). It was hilarious, well-written, well-balanced, and generally a riot. It had psychics and hulk making machines and STILL seemed plausible, if not possible.

Then they added bullshit like ostracized (and sexually exploited) Japanese minors and it just became creepy, and sad like a long drawn out fart.

Hey! creating a time paradox is against the rules! (I think)

HAHAHAHAHA! That was the funniest comic this entire week. You made my day!

Would be awesome, wouldn't it? Chronopoly.

Well, it was worth it for the flying hamster.

But if she stopped it it never happened and if it never happened then she didn't have to do it which would cause it to happen anyways.

Christ this game is even harder to win than regular Monopoly.

yay paradox

The Gentleman:
But... wait... if her future self killed her past self, how would her future self survive in order to travel back and kill herself?

*brain implosion imminent*

it isn't that hard is it? she doesn't survive she says she's free basically she broke the time loop/line

p.s sorry if you were sarcastic

I want to see Chad have his revenge.

Grey Carter:

You have heard of Chrononauts I assume?

SuperMse:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrononauts

Check dis' game out.

Oh goddam.

GeorgW:
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!

It's due out at the same time as Episode 3. ;)

wooty:

Unfortunately, the children of steam crashed to desktop, all data was lost. *ba-dumsh* Im here all week folks!

......Not if your future self who played Chronopoly has anything to say about that.

*Turns around to see my future self with a BFG-9000*

....OH F*ck my life ಠ_ಠ

DTWolfwood:
yay paradox

*aims gun at you* THE NEXT PERSON TO BRING UP ANOTHER FREAKING PARADOX DIES!!!

I'm sorry, but I've read too many Bob & George Megaman Comics to know that time travel sucks!!

And this is the Result of what happened

:DDDD

References!!

llagrok:
Donnie Darko :D

yay

paradoxes! more paradoxes! muahahaha

p.s. if you believe in a branching time lines than paradoxes don't happen :D

p.p.s. if you don't believe in reverse time traveling than these paradoxes can never exist :D

GeorgW:
When are you guys gonna figure out what's to happen next? Cuz I really want to see the conclusion of children of steam!

spoiler:

Gabe Newell eats all of them, just like he did with Episode 3.

he then pulls off a rubber mask to revel that he is Santa Claus.

he then pulls off another mask to revel that he is Greg Newell who actually ate Santa Claus and that "rubber mask" really isnt rubber at all, instead Santa's real face.

then everyone wakes up.

OT:

TIME PARADOX.................. yea...... I got nothing else............

I don't know what just happened but I am amused and applauded simultaneously... wohoo? Interesting strip either way.

but....if she kills herself she couldn't have made the trip back in time to kill herself so she wouldn't have had the need to go back and kill herself resulting in future her having to go back in time and kill herself....wait.

"I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take..."
Great song...I think

Anyways, pretty good comic but where is my valve comic? The suspense is killing me!

EDIT: I still don't get the pun...anyone help out? Wait! Is it because she's at Boardwalk and that's the last space before Go and then she's Like STOP don't pass go!...?

That was again fucking hilarious bringing the population of the sun up to one.

Reminds me of Cronopolis, home to the dinosaurs...OF THE FUTURE!!!

Anyways, yeah, great comi-- HOLY SHIT THAT'S A BAD PUN.

Uhhh... nope, I've got nothing, I have no idea what just happeened.

Anyone else know about a game called Crononauts? Me and some friends just got into it and this really reminded me of it! It's only 15 or so, go give it a shot!

Tragically, unbeknownst to Future Erin - by leaving her hamster alive, she doomed the world to the cuddly rule of mutant hamster overlords...

AHHH! I'm torn because i still love the comics that are coming out but i want to know the end of the children of steam arc. I demand to see Gabe Newell be destroyed!

DTWolfwood:
paradoxes! more paradoxes! muahahaha

p.s. if you believe in a branching time lines than paradoxes don't happen :D

p.p.s. if you don't believe in reverse time traveling than these paradoxes can never exist :D

*Charges Megabuster* NO MORE PARADOX TALK!!!

*Turns around to see my future self aiming at me*

.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

PIME TARADOX

I don't understand the comic but I can say this:

YOU JUST FUCKED UP TIME!! SHE SHOULD BE DEAD!!!! THE UNIVERSE SHOULD HAVE EXPLODED!!

Ahem.

ah hell its a miniature giant space hamster with time travel thrown in for good mesure.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here