Trailers: Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Two players can band together for this cooperative dungeon crawl and unravel the mysteries of the Demon's Forge.

Watch Video

That looks surprisingly mediocre. Thought we were past shoddy graphics like that...

Well I like what it's suggesting. Also as long as the story and gameplay's great I don't mind that the graphics aren't top of the line.

Will this be out on PC too?

Look interesting. Need demo to convince me

Demo please. I'm -really- on the fence about this.

It looks pretty epic.
But like the rest says; need demo to be convinced. :)

Bethesda dare work on something that wasn't Skyrim?!!! The Shame Of It! (jk)

Sheaphard117:

Bethesda has two branches actually. Bethesda Softworks is a games publisher and Bethesda Game Studios is their internal game developer. inXile Entertainment is the developer on this game.

"One day it was found!"

Woaaah, i hope it's their Quality Assurance Departement. :-P

Besides that, awfull, dead feeling dialogue. X-P

wolfcrux:
That looks surprisingly mediocre. Thought we were past shoddy graphics like that...

Graphics don't matter as much to me as the gameplay. And it's probably pretty likely that at least the environments will look nice anyway. If you rate a game as mediocre based solely on graphics, then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Oh dear, Bethesda struggling with voice acting once again. XD

Look's mediocre, but hey this is only a demo.

Sheaphard117:

Nickolai77:
Oh dear, Bethesda struggling with voice acting once again. XD

Look's mediocre, but hey this is only a demo.

Bethesda didn't make it. They are publishing it.

felixader:
"One day it was found!"

Woaaah, i hope it's their Quality Assurance Departement. :-P

Besides that, awfull, dead feeling dialogue. X-P

i agree, but in the end of the video it sounded like the dialogue was making fun of it's self

"IT WAS A GIANT EYE!!!!"

funny

Hmm, Kalimdor looks like a very grey place, I mean Kalidor, Calidor?
The trailer seemed alright. Alot of shots from behind the lady's shoulder. I know it's showing gameplay but it was a bit dull :>

Voice acting seemed funky. I would have thought that the Elf lady would put some emotion in the "It was a giant Eye" line. It wasn't even said in a dry manner.

Lets hope its story/gameplay is distinct enough to stand out from the swamp of brown western rpgs.

I am so on the fence about this it can drive a normal man insane and an insane man.. you know the rest.

You have been able to preorder this on Steam for freakin' ever. This is the best trailer I have seen, and it includes.. DIALOG!! Haha, anway.... Nice to finally see a release date. Quick quiz, raise your hand if you have ever preordered something you knew nothing about and didn't have a release date on? That's what I thought.

They mostly all include some montage of action shots, it's really annoying. Though, the other trailer had better graphics in it, so I think this one may be suffer from a case of the compression sickness.

I want a demo.

Call me crazy, but I actually liked the graphics.
I learned a long ago, in the hard way, that graphics actually don't matter as long as the game is fun. And the game actually seems like lots of fun, especially for Gears of War junkies, or Action/Adventure junkies (like me).

Ditto, I need a demo and yes, it's coming to the PC, it's been on Steam for preordering as long as Brink.

Looks interisting, I hope your choice isn't fish as far as chars go. (Who gets the fish ref?)

Saw and played it at a convention, the girl was fun to play as but the graphics where ass and so was melee. Still they have had a while to finish it since then, the demo I played was quite boring and didn't show much in the way of potential though...
Thing that put me off was when the lead designer told me they hadn't included split-screen...

Sheaphard117:

Bethesda Game Studios actually is working on another game, Todd Howard mentioned it in August. After their expansion in ~2005 Bethesda became large enough to maintain staggered developement on two major titles: Fallout 3 completed it's pre-production while Oblivion was being finished up, it looks like Skyrim entered developement while Fallout 3 was being finished up, and now this mystery game has been started while Skyrim is being finished.

As Slycne noted Hunted is being developed by someone else so it isn't part of this scheme, and given that you initial comment was a joke it hardly called for a detailed run down of BGS's developement capabilities, but once I start typing I have a difficult time stopping.

Gears of War meets fantasy? Why not?

this trailer pretty much raised my expectations of this exponentially.
would still like a demo, though.

I'm sorry but......no. This looks like absolute balls.

give me a demo, and I may want it. but I'm a bit picky with games, so I'll stay on the fence.

Idk about this one. The ranged and melee combat looks both loose, and uninteresting...Hopefully I'm wrong and were going to get a awesome over the shoulder dungeon crawler? We can only hope.

I've been looking forward to it for a while, and I think the graphics look pretty good; wife and I plan to co-op this one.

I swear I heard a drumroll after the "It was a gigant eye!" bit. I hope we dont get that kind of humor too often in game...

I'm really excited about this, actually. Can't wait.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here