Daily Drop: Ketchup & Mustard

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Ketchup & Mustard

Viewer must supply own hot dog.

Watch Video

lol crowbar<3
Ketchup was awesome:D

Wow...that was incredibly awesome crowbar action. Nice one!

Best crowbar ever!

That was the best yet!
It started slow, but that just made it more impressive when the mustard exploded.

Heh. I figured those condiment bottles would get crowbar'd. Those bottles looked like they were puking out from BOTH ends when the crowbar struck... o_O

Personally I prefer Relish on my crowbar.

Best...drop...ever.

This made up for the lousy drop from yesterday. Hey, a crowbar thrown in to boot! :-D

The both just... EXPLODED?!

Awesome video... is that mince?

I really wasn't expecting them to react to a crowbar like that...
Damn awesome. And you got some mustard on your glove.

That was pretty brutal. The drop site had to be getting seriously disgusting by this point.

Oh ho ho hooo, this had a lot of promise, and it did not disappoint!!

aeric90:
Best crowbar ever!

By far!

next time on: mike rowe's dirty jobs! crowbar guy!

Excellent (in a Bill & Ted way)! I think that's the first time the CROWBAR has fully lived up to my expectations. (The first time, there were no expectations so it was all "heck yeah, this thing is awesome!")

Was quite the niceness.

Best use of the crowbar to date. I giggled both times.

drop was not very effective.
crowbar was... super effective!!!

Drop one: Alright, do another
Drop two: Same squirting effect.
Crowbar to Mustard: HOLY F*KING SH*T DO IT AGAIN!
Crowbar to Ketchup: Yes yes yes yes yes yes!

Right, so I think we all knew it was coming as soon as the music switched to that "Yes" one.

Self-proclaimed Crowbar Is Ready theme? :D

Also, who wants a hot dog with their sauce..?

As for the next episode.. Brains?

At last the crowbar strikes. But what the hell was the Next Time drop?

Pretty sweet crowbar work there, well done to whoever was doing the smashing.

I've seen those types of condiment dispensers before... no way they were going to break without the crowbar.

Still, epic crowbar is epic :)

Single best usage of a crowbar in known history. Exploding condiments are a great way to start the day.

Looked like ground beef is the next drop. It should have a satisfying splat upon impact.

you know imo they should have done a double crowbar action so they exploded at the same time

Amusingly, just as the background song was having its first round of "lyrics" (the "yes, yes" -part), I was thinking to myself "Yes! They're bringing out the crowbar!" :)

My friends don't understand why I adore this show... maybe THIS will help them understand.

Was I the only one who found the ketchup part rather graphic?

"Hey I got my Hotdog now, awh dammit I told you to wait for me!"

Lol once I saw the failure word I know you were going to bring in the crowbar. Way a go for making a huge mess!

The means to a great cookout seem to be splattering on the ground here.

I love Mustard, but this puts it in the, "AWESOME" category! Thank you for using the crowbar!

At first I thought the condiment bottles were filled with water but I realized it was the watery liquid once the crowbar obliterated the bottles. The mustard was the most awesome and the ketchup was a nice finish. This video just made my day even better.

antidonkey:
Looked like ground beef is the next drop. It should have a satisfying splat upon impact.

To me, the ground beef should've come before the ketchup and the mustard. Because then you make hamburgers with the ground beef you drop and sop up the crowbar ketchup with your burger.

MattAn24:
Right, so I think we all knew it was coming as soon as the music switched to that "Yes" one.

Self-proclaimed Crowbar Is Ready theme? :D

No doubt about that. :D

DJPirtu:
Amusingly, just as the background song was having its first round of "lyrics" (the "yes, yes" -part), I was thinking to myself "Yes! They're bringing out the crowbar!" :)

It would seem like that's the theme song for the crowbar. :3

I'm starting to do the same pose as Paul when he's pointing towards Graham to get the crowbar. Adds a little fun to it. ^^

Also, MUSTARDSPLOSION!

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or