LoadingReadyRun: Discount Deities

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Discount Deities

H. J. Lovecarp approved! When you don't have the funds, Frank is there to help.

Watch Video

Yet another ArMEGAdon reference. Classic.

Huh, I never even knew that chick from Mercenary Solutions had an evil-cult sister.
Is the entire family chaotic evil ?

And Iīm pretty sure Grahamīs Texan accent violates some part of the Geneva Convention, not sure which one though...

Well crap, just when I thought that I would actually have good reception for a while...

Moral of the Story. Don't mess with people's Cell Phone Reception.

I thought it was going to be a 5 min commercial for Discount Deities. But luckily it was hilarious!

Why, I say, why I'll take ten of your most evil deities, sir! :D If I'm going to start a cult, I'm going to want an ARMY of deities!

And the references! Oh lordy, the references! There's been a lot of linking undertone themes over the last month.. And I like it! :D

I think Matt actually gave the shining performance in this video.
Unequivocal fan favorite, indeed.

I just went with my personal favorite: Robot Devil.
He comes with complimentary gold fiddle!

ddq5:
I think Matt actually gave the shining performance in this video.
Unequivocal fan favorite, indeed.

Indeed.. I also lol'd rather loud when Matt as "Ian" called James "Matthew". Well played..

I have the perfect interim solution... worship Tentacle Bears!

A silent H?! Sold!

Actually, I'm changing my vote to Morgan for shining performance. ONE. LINE. And then BAM! Instant suicide drink. And really, what isn't awesome about Newthulu!?

EDIT: As an added note regarding references.. Not only was there ArMEGAddon, but James/Matt at the end all snuggled up. Remind anyone of Matt's "Come back to bed, James.." in commodoreHustle? :P

They could always bring back Brian from the dead and worship him. I mean, he'll be all-powerful after ascending in the name of.. No one~

Dude, spectacular. Hilarious as always.

They did forget one argument, with a growing number of followers they could (in theory) give their god more power. They could knock those cellphones out all the way from 63rd street.

The size of the video was 16.66 mb
Y'know just saying after reading the H J lovecarp thingy
Havent watched the whole video yet

Graham with a Southern Accent? My mind, it is blown.

Good thing I live on 61st street.

A cult which involves wearing purple Snuggies? Sold!

Also, the stinger was kinda cute :)

2xDouble:

No, no, no. Don't you know that Kathleen is afraid of bears? They can't worship Tentacle Bears.

Ha Australian you will need a lot more people to knock out my cell phone reception!

HankMan:

plus, if you choose not to believe in him, he still gives you a silver fiddle... though he might choose to kill you...

Holy cow, I forgot how freaking funny you guys are.

Seeing as how low my budget is, I'll just go with the best free lord and master: Inglip

OT: Good video, although I have to say that when I saw the title I thought back to the Lesser Known Gods video you guys did in the beginning, and while the stinger does work (something tells me Matt and James lieing against each other is pretty common for them *wink*) I was sort of expecting Graham's character getting a cease and desist order from whoever it was that created the Lesser Known Gods advertisement

steeple:

HankMan:

plus, if you choose not to believe in him, he still gives you a silver fiddle... though he might choose to kill you...

That's why we always sign-up new recruits in pairs, he only kills one of them.

Lambi:

2xDouble:

No, no, no. Don't you know that Kathleen is afraid of bears? They can't worship Tentacle Bears.

Eh, we'll just say they're tentacle cats and we'll be all set.

HankMan:

steeple:

HankMan:

That's why we always sign-up new recruits in pairs, he only kill one of them.

and thats why you should always make sure you have a robot nearby with the ability to fly...

also, zoidberg rules

I already reserved Nyalarthotep worship. Sorry, guys (it's easier when they're Public Domain :D)
great skit guys XD

2xDouble:

Lambi:

2xDouble:

Eh, we'll just say they're tentacle cats and we'll be all set.

Great to see Morgan back (or maybe he's just swinging by for this one episode?). Loved the Jeremy-Kathleen interaction there at the end, it was hilarious!!!! ("But it's rent controlled?" "Right!!") Matt & James snuggling up at the kicker was pretty cute too! XD

Wait... he said the name of the deity which shall not be called... why didn't his head explode?

It was good to see Morgan, too bad he died via kool-aid.

Although, I can safely say I totally thought that this was a Jer written episode. Kathleen and Graham did a great Eldritch job!

so wierd, but so very hillarious
another Brilliant LRR episode

PS: Graham with a southen accent and a cowboy hat is...wierd, but hillarious

I did a double take when Matt's character was named Ian, but its good to see Morgan in a video and now we know what you were shooting the day the secrete mission took place

I can usually tell by the style of the script who wrote it, but on this one I was wrong. I think I just assume that every time Matt gets a semi-lengthy speech he wrote it.
Although, on reflection, Jer and Kathleen's exchange at the end did point to her doing a good bit of the writing.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here