Trailers: Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Cliff Bleszinski 3

Bulletstorm "Bulletpoints" with Cliff Bleszinski 3

Cliff Bleszinski, Design Director at Epic Games, talks about going green.

Watch Video

I love these ad campaigns for this game! Why can't more developers use ads like these?

these guys have made the BEST ad campaign i have EVER seen... and yet i never see their commercials on TV... why is that? THEY SHOULD HAVE ADVERTISED ON THE SUPERBOWL :D

What is up with Cliffy's face in the second image?

I cant stop laughing when I see it.

I am calling it now, Bulletstorm has the best advertisement campaign in video game history.

OT: Is the main charater's voice done by the same guy that does the American soldier in Nazi Zombies?

Armored Prayer:

I'd make the same face if I had just set my hand on fire :D

PowCoJG:

Armored Prayer:

I'd make the same face if I had just set my hand on fire :D

hahaha just noticed his hand didn't even recognize he had set his hand on fire the first time around XD

Not G. Ivingname:
I am calling it now, Bulletstorm has the best advertisement campaign in video game history.

OT: Is the main charater's voice done by the same guy that does the American soldier in Nazi Zombies?

Probably. He also does Spike's voice in the dubbed version of Cowboy Bebop. Which is like 99% of the reason why I pre-ordered this game.

The fact that he is using a can of Oust to make fire just makes this for me.

You can tell a game is going to be hard when the narrator for the ratings is a shit break house.

I can't help it. I am doing it.

BULLSEYE, BITCH!

God, I love that line.

Almost as awesome as the Dante's Inferno campaign.

At least now I know that when I am destroying people in the most horrifying ways imaginable, I am not contributing to Global Warming.

This game has possibly my favourite advertising campaign ever. And the demo was hilarious!

It's rapidly going up in my 'want-to-buy' estimation

Heh, he actually used the old homemade-flamethrower trick for the voiceover stills...

...okay yeah release date noted. not sure about preordering (prob not) but the game is def something I'll be wanting to get (can't wait to see how insane it will be with co-op play especially)

Hehehe... That's pretty red for "going green".

Even thought that's probably gonna give you the voodoo doll skill kill it's pretty awesome and I'm really glad I downloaded and played the demo. This game is gonna be awesome and I rally want to try that Gears of War 3 Beta.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here