Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #1

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

God Emperor of Steam #1

The Republic Serial Villain.

Read Full Article

lol seems like a good fit :P

Everyone knows God Emperors are supposed to be half sandworm! What is this?!

The spinning KFC was pretty funny.

Ahh taking the Watchmen route, good choice, good choice.

The God King sees all!
And don't try to kill a man while he's eating! That's just rude!

Little do you know, Gabe dresses like that in real life.

They should know better not to disturb a man from eating his KFC meal. Also Erin must be frail or he was super strong to impale her hand with the KFC plastic fork.

Watchman Reference ftw, was not expecting to see that today, kudos I say.

OOO Watchmen.

I'll take that, it's the only comic I've ever read. :D

Hahaha, very satirical this week, very witty....as if Gabe Newell could move that quickly

Uh oh.

Don't tell me Gabe has a Mutated Psychic Squid Of Death(TM) lying around... O_o'

Oh my, that had to hurt.
And yeah, looks like all of their base are belong to G-Well.
But somehow i think that the one Bro who's still alive will help them in their time of need. He's probably lurking somewhere...

Owlslayer:
Oh my, that had to hurt.
And yeah, looks like all of their base are belong to G-Well.
But somehow i think that the one Bro who's still alive will help them in their time of need. He's probably lurking somewhere...

can see him in first panel go run off somewhere.

who knows...

=D Oh god I am so happy... This comic is magnificent. Gabezimandius ftw.

How many more references per strip do you think you can fit?

Being from Kentucky, I can tell you anyone trained in KFC Fu is that dangerous, if not more so.

wooty:
Hahaha, very satirical this week, very witty....as if Gabe Newell could move that quickly

Gabe lives partly in another dimension that is based on steam time. It turns out steam time is whatever Gabe wants it to be. Its not that Gabe moves that quickly, it's that we can not comprehend his frame of time.

OT; I love this story.
I think a Coffee Table book needs to be made. Gabe is best badass.

Now i want some KFC.
Anyway that was pretty funny.

Hopefully we will get to see Gabe UNLEASH THE FURY OF THE EMPEROR.

Watchmen is one of my favourite comics and movies. I can't wait for the thrilling, if confusing, conclusion.

MeTheMe:
Being from Kentucky, I can tell you anyone trained in KFC Fu is that dangerous, if not more so.

Ah yes. A secret blend of 11 holds and suplexes known to only a few trusted masters. It's finger breakin' good!

My nerd reader meter broke. Acting like a king but eating KFC, yeh, lol.
Thank Jebus he didn't have a plastic spoon, else she'd of lost her arm!

Wow, Ozymandias really let himself go..

Props for the Watchmen refference.

If slowpoke bro comes crashing through the roof and he's suddenly the size of a building...

Scarim Coral:
They should know better not to disturb a man from eating his KFC meal. Also Erin must be frail or he was super strong to impale her hand with the KFC plastic fork.

This is exactly how much I respect and fear Gabe's power,

thenumberthirteen:
Watchmen is one of my favourite comics and movies. I can't wait for the thrilling, if confusing, conclusion.

MeTheMe:

Ah yes. A secret blend of 11 holds and suplexes known to only a few trusted masters. It's finger breakin' good!

Let's be honest though, Popeyejitsu instills the ancient cajun arts that can break a man with a mere thought.

Catalyst6:
Little do you know, Gabe dresses like that in real life.

Psssh. Everyone knows that.

Less amusing than prior CoS strips, but not bad.

Juxtaposing Bioshock with Watchmen.

I...I...I love you guys

What a waste of KFC.

So, what exactly did Gabe do 35 minutes ago?

LOL another fat Newel joke.

Watchmen.

And Gabe Newell.

... I love you guys.

hyperdrachen:

Scarim Coral:

This is exactly how much I respect and fear Gabe's power,

thenumberthirteen:

MeTheMe:

Let's be honest though, Popeyejitsu instills the ancient cajun arts that can break a man with a mere thought.

Though the Burger King devours your soul at a glance.

Where's the Dune? The title seems to imply that there would be more Dune.

At first I couldn't see the reference. Then I lol'd.

thenumberthirteen:

MeTheMe:

Wow.

Skip to 13 seconds.

Now she just needs to constantly pick up her trilby mid fight for no reason and it'll be bang-on!

MeTheMe:

Pah to your KFC Fu, its nothing to Ecky Thump. Similar but superior to KFC Fu in many respects, it utilizes long, fierce-looking Black Puddings in place of more inferior American weaponry. Practitioners of the martial art are easily distinguished through their ritualistic flat caps and accompanying whippets.

Moves include
The Fatty Smash. This involves hiding behind a lamp post in the twilight hours. When an unsuspecting passer-by happens along, you should leap out screeching and smash your pudding down on their head before they've even realised what's happened. Then run.

The Full English. Simply serve your enemy a large breakfast consisting of pudding, beans, chips, tea, bread, fried bread, lard, fried lard, fried tea, fried beans, bacon, lard, fried lard, beans, pudding, mushrooms, eggs (fried), butter and marzipan. This will incapacitate them, allowing you to whack them over the head with a shovel and steal their whippet.

The Eye of the Hovis. Distract your enemy with a small to medium sized brass band. They will be mesmerised by the music, and their feet will not stop tapping. Not until you stuff a pudding down their shirt front, anyway. If they get annoyed, have a ukelele handy for a cheeky song or two.

However don't try this at home, only those taught by the High Priest Ee Bah Goom can safely achieve Ecky Thump.

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here