Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #1

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Gaderael:

Croaker42:

wooty:
Hahaha, very satirical this week, very witty....as if Gabe Newell could move that quickly

Gabe lives partly in another dimension that is based on steam time. It turns out steam time is whatever Gabe wants it to be. Its not that Gabe moves that quickly, it's that we can not comprehend his frame of time.

OT; I love this story.
I think a Coffee Table book needs to be made. Gabe is best badass.

I know right...... total mind F*ck

Fizzy Pop.

The pinnacle of carbonated beverages.

I'm sorry, was he eating a KFC drumstick with a plastic fork?
DEAR GOD WHY

Did he just pin her hand to the table with one of those plastic sporks? :D

oh i see the living bro sneaking off in the background, wonder what hes up to ;)

So, I guess he's a priest of the Chantry? Or is that outfit actually used in real life anywhere?

I've no clue what the f*ck happened in this comic. Watchmen reference? Is Gabe Newell supposed to resemble Ozymandias? The cape was similar, I think, but were the gestures similar to any scene in the movie too?

Ohh I get it, it's like in Watchmen. That's pretty clever.

Watchmen references ahoy! And the good costume, too. Keep on keepin' on, Critical Miss.

cynicalsaint1:
Ahh taking the Watchmen route, good choice, good choice.

They take a different route each day XD

Freaking love the Watchmen reference.

HK_01:
So, I guess he's a priest of the Chantry? Or is that outfit actually used in real life anywhere?

I think you need to watch a film/buy a little graphic novel known as Watchmen.

Somehow I can't get why people insist of making fun about that man's weight.
Half of your country is too fat, don't throw rocks from the glass parlor.

I'm sorry but I have to: KFC=Kung Fu Chicken

It looks like Gabe lost some weight in between comics, to me anyway. How else could he fit in that costume?

I didn't notice the font. Probably because I'm not one of those assholes who argues about fucking fonts.

f*ing win
That was awesome. I watched that movie last night (yes I've read the comic already), and this was f*ing hilarious.

Jawsomeness:
"Gabe... when did you plan to do all of this?"
"Do It?"
" I released Episode 3 Thirty Five Minutes Ago."

Win, simply win.

And then the zombie fanboys will flocked in to their computers and playing ep.3, and Erin effort is all for naught.

albear:
Did he just pin her hand to the table with one of those plastic sporks? :D

oh i see the living bro sneaking off in the background, wonder what hes up to ;)

He did? *check the comic again* Oh yeah the bro slip out to do something, this is going to be interesting.

Galad:
I've no clue what the f*ck happened in this comic. Watchmen reference? Is Gabe Newell supposed to resemble Ozymandias? The cape was similar, I think, but were the gestures similar to any scene in the movie too?

More likely from the comic scene.

Nice reference to Ozymandias there, that is one awesome poem... and it's good to see a conclusion beginning to build to the whole Steam arc, suspense from the other strips this week is good but cliffhangers should always be resolved soon IMO... haha, no, I can't say that with a straight face, I bloody loved Halo 2 :D.

So disappointed, I wanted a few Dune references in there...oh well, I hope for some in the next comic.

FOOLS! Didn't you know his middle initial "O" in "Gabe O. Newell" stood for "Ozymandias"?!

I've been waiting for this epic series to come down to its conclusion and this continuation did not disappoint. I love the Watchmen references.

I'm not real crazy about the font. I would say fuck the people who want to compare everything to Penny Arcade (along with those who compare every MMO to WoW), but I understand wanting to set yourself apart. It's pretty sad that anyone would try and say you're trying to ride a famous strip's font to fame, but it certainly wouldn't be the stupidest thing to dribble from a fanboy's lip.

Gabe Newell is Ozymandias? I love it.

luum lusel pnu!

awesome comic these is just getting to good

MeTheMe:
Being from Kentucky, I can tell you anyone trained in KFC Fu is that dangerous, if not more so.

Nonsense A&W jutisu is the most powerful fighting form in canada or mabye KFC Fu is just weaker up here.

"I'm not a Republic Serial Villain. I released Episode 3 thirty-five minutes ago."

Why didn't they just bring a flamethrower? If you can't bring a tank, you should bring a flamethrower. It is hard for anything to be evil if it is reduced to ashes or blown to ribbons.

THIS WOULD BE THE BEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

Exterminas:

Sorry, which country are you refering to?

Calling it now: Chad(the IGN slowbro) takes down Newell. How do i Know? Look at Panel 1 very carefully.

As for the font: The font seems fine, but I'm not a fan of All-caps. Can you not do that please?

Ave Caesar!
...now gimmie that Chicken-Wing >:D

Grey Carter:

Exterminas:

Sorry, which country are you refering to?

Does it matter?
Obesity has become that common in the western world that I can't really see the reason why it would be still that funny.

Come to think of it: This reminds me of the point movie bob made during his conspiracy video. Why is someone as Gabe Newell, who made a shitload of money with his brain ridiculled for being fat while someone like Michael Jordan is glorified to a hero for being able to run and jump?

I did like the whole children of steam thing so far, but "Gabe Newell is fat" seems more like the Youtube-Level of humor : /

fantastic pwn!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or