Name Game: Podi Puss Politics

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Podi Puss Politics

It's been a rough week for Jack.

Read Full Article

More podi puss is always a good thing. Shame about his political views.

Awsome!! , Squirr!
He can't quit from work !!!.... That's the best work place in the world .. kindda

Interesting, and here I thought that inanimate talking squids were good friends. No longer!

Now, when Jack said, "I see why you hate him" was he talking about the black guy (forgot his name) or the Podi?

Whyyyy did I find this so hilarious? Maybe because of the 'squirrrrr' sound. Yes. Most probably because of that.

First time poster, long time reader: this is a good webcomic. Keep it up!

Hee hee hee I love that little Squid

SQQQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRR

Poor Jack XD

Well, he kinda did wuss out so they sort of have a point. I wonder where they keep Podi in the store? Just in the back or something. Hell, it'd make my work day more interesting.

It's all fun and games until someone "accidentally" slips on a podipus and twists their ankle. ...which they then milk for months of worker's comp.

I laughed at this.

Aww...poor Jack.

Sqirr.

wow

seriously, wow

that octopus sure knows deep words, I mean, he really got me thinking about myself now

teh_Canape:
wow

seriously, wow

that octopus sure knows deep words, I mean, he really got me thinking about myself now

Not just yourself man, he got me thinking of like... the world and everything...

What would you expect a bottom feeder's opinion on healthcare to be?
The longer things live, the less he has to eat!

But Jack did NOT wuss out! He's just waiting for the right moment, aren't you Jack?

A William Buckley of our time: Podi Puss.

Podi Puss is a nice squid to talk to but our political views can get a bit opposed at times. At least he's civil though.

Nice job this week. Really made me laugh.

Podi Puss for president! That mollusk is an orator!

Let's just hope he was born in U.S. territorial waters.

It's the ones we can't understand that are the most talkative

That Octopus is my new favourite character

And here I am thinking podi puss was a liberal his true republican colours show now.

I love the octopus jokes but I hunger for more story!

HankMan:

But Jack did NOT wuss out! He's just waiting for the right moment, aren't you Jack?

What are you talking about? He totally wussed out! If you're "waiting for the right moment" chances are you're gonna miss it!

C'mon Jack! BE A MAN!

LOL! that was awesome. Octopus are the smartest things on the planet so....

Perfectly times squishy noises are hillarious XD

One should expect a complex and convoluted opinion of modern day politics when talking to an octopuss :P

i am not god:
More podi puss is always a good thing. Shame about his political views.

LMAO "you should hear his views on Universal health care" Biggest Laugh I got out of this comic yet XD

Poor Jack though, too bad he wussed out with Alix

HankMan:

I personally think that Podi has valid points.

And secondly Jack wussed out! Dude needs to grow a pair

SQUIRRR

I want that octopus.

AssassinJoe:

HankMan:

What are you talking about? He totally wussed out! If you're "waiting for the right moment" chances are you're gonna miss it!

C'mon Jack! BE A MAN!

Captain Jack Sparrow: If you were waiting for the opportune moment mate... That was it.

Oooooh Continuity

WanderingFool:
Now, when Jack said, "I see why you hate him" was he talking about the black guy (forgot his name) or the Podi?

He was talking about Podi.

OT:
I love this series, Podi is awesome. Even if he has some odd views on life. And he did kind of wuss out.

WanderingFool:

Lando (Leonard)

I really want to know what his views are on universal health care. Work that in in a future comic.

I love this comic. It perfectly expresses why I want a landsquid as a pet.

The squirr-ing was funny. I don't know why.
(poor jack... what a wussy. )

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or