Daily Drop: Compact Disc

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Compact Disc

Daily Drop tries to make it just that much more compact.

Watch Video

Nice video, but I'm still wondering what the yellow box was at the end of the meat video. Unless that was this?

EDIT: Can't wait to see the cassette drop!!

Look at it jiggle!
That was much more fun than the boring bounce of the LP.

That CD was totally gettin' jiggy wit' it.

I guess you could say they "dropped the beat"

Um, it wasn't destroyed yet. Why'd you stop there?

Nooo Prince of Bel Air !

Quiet Stranger:
Nice video, but I'm still wondering what the yellow box was at the end of the meat video. Unless that was this?

That was an 8-track, dropped after the LP album.

What the heck guys, this used to be so fun...now the stuff barely breaks anymore. :/

Quiet Stranger:

That was the 8 track, dropped in the last video with the vinyl record.

Quiet Stranger:

You missed a video.

Well it looks like Will Smith's CD got...
*Puts on Sunglasses*
...Flipped turned upside down...

Meat notwithstanding, has this become "throw obsolete music storage method week"?

Oh wait.. wait.... No, meat does indeed fit in with that theme. Carry on.

Hmmm, at this rate it shouldn't be much longer until we see an iPod drop (or some other MP3 player).

I didn't realize CDs were so wobbly.

I enjoyed the reflections on that one. Any chance you guys could drop a mirror some day?

Wibbly CD beats yellow 8 Tracks any day.

I take it you guys are made that Beaber didn't win a Grammy?

Why didn't you smash it into pieces? I wanted to see al those tiny smithereens...

Whose CD was that?

Big Willie Style is one of the greatest musical achievements of our time (only overshadowed by Willenium). This video makes me disappoint in you LRR. Very disappoint.

If there's ever a season two, you need to invest in some form of launcher; 9.8m/s^2 is just not sufficient. ;9

I refuse to watch this, I refuse to see you destroy the works of Will Smith.

You disgust me and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Will Smith's face just stares back at you in disappointment as the first drop happens. I approve of the giggling CD, though. I thought that was great.

Are you just trying to get rid of your embarrassing music collection? What's with these recent drops?

Strange how the CD makes gunshot noises. Then it did a worm'do at the end. That was nice.

CDs also bounce really well when you throw them on their side like that. My friend and I made a game out of that once, until it cracked and we lost a piece under the stove.

James Bowe:
I enjoyed the reflections on that one. Any chance you guys could drop a mirror some day?

Oooh. A mirror would be fantastic. But would they risk angering Lady Luck? It doesn't look like they'd be able to afford her licensing fees.

mjc0961:
That CD was totally gettin' jiggy wit' it.

Agreed,

I think that was the best drop of the new millenium, yo excuse me, willenium (yeah)!

Failure. The CD is still intact.

What has the Fresh Prince ever done to YOU?

Lou:
Whose CD was that?

Will Smith's album from strangely enough the late 90's after the end of Fresh Prince.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Willie_Style

Hey, you can see Paul's face in the reflection :D

It's like Will Smith was looking into our very souls when they dropped it the first time.

THIS IS A STORY ALL ABOUT HOW MY CASE GOT FLIPPED TURNED UPSIDE DOWN NOW I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MINUTE WHY DON'T YOU JUST STOP, WHILE I TELL YOU HOW I GOT ON DAILY DROP.

Sun Flash:
Wibbly CD beats yellow 8 Tracks any day.

More like "____ beats yellow 8 track any day."

They should have dropped the case then microwaved the CD in super slow motion.

icyneesan:
Well it looks like Will Smith's CD got...
*Puts on Sunglasses*
...Flipped turned upside down...

Is it sad that I've come to expect, and look forward to, some sort of Horatio-ism in every Daily Drop preply thread?

Anyhow, wiggly CD is very cool. I didn't know they had that much bend in 'em!

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here