The Vampire Spectrum

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT
 

How on earth did Angel manage to outsexy Spike?

Decent spectrum, methinks, for film vampires only, except for one thing. I disagree entirely with where you placed Dakota Fanning as Jane. She should have been slightly above Akasha (as Queen of the Damned). I personally find her to be pretty damn scary, and rather sexy too. Sexy because, well, just look at her. Scary because she can make you feel pain by simply thinking about it, for Anoia's sake. She can torture you with her mind! How is that not scary at all?!?

I gotta say... Angel should have been a bit further to the right, if for no other reason than the fact that he goes back to being an undead, sexual sadist serial killer if he gets in too good a mood.

I mean... that's gotta be one of my favorite bad guys in fiction. Evil Angel is a psycho.

believer258:
I don't remember if they're missing the girl from Underworld or not, Kate Beckinsale is that actor's name, but I haven't seen it in a very long time. There's also the vampire girl from Blade 2.

She's right there, almost top of sexy a little bit to the right on scary. Bright pale blue eyes are a dead give away.

I love the inclusion of the Count from Sesame Street!

Definitely my favourite muppet (bar the Swedish Chef, and that's a whole other discussion...).

Though I think he sits much higher on the sexy scale ;)

Finally a matrix that has count duckula, count chocula and THE count, boy a lot of vampires have the title count don't they?

Nothing from Vampire The Masqurade: Bloodlines, your graph is invalid

manythings:
My favourite fact about the Queen of the Damned; She was in the movie for about 3 minutes and all of that was in the trailer because she died.

Another good fact is she called herself "Ashanti" proving herself to know jack about the tribes of Africa. The ashanti were one of the tribes deepest in the trade side of the slave trade.

Who are you talking about? Aaliyah? Akasha? I tried looking up Queen of the Damned and Ashanti and couldn't find anything.

Like others, I'm disappointed in the absence of Eric. But come on guys, it's not meant to be a comprehensive scale or anything. But I don't think anyone I know would pick Bill over Eric... It's because Eric is just higher up isn't it? Can't even see him...
I think Eric is sexy, and I'm a hetero male. But anyway.
On another note, I have the Bunnicula book. Fond memories...
EDIT:

Dr Snakeman:
I gotta say... Angel should have been a bit further to the right, if for no other reason than the fact that he goes back to being an undead, sexual sadist serial killer if he gets in too good a mood.

I mean... that's gotta be one of my favorite bad guys in fiction. Evil Angel is a psycho.

This is true, for Spike as well. Sure, by the end (and beginning for Angel) they're all cuddly with the good guys, when they're evil they are really evil. Especially Angel, he's definitely psychotic...

WHERE THE BLUE BLAZES IS GARY OLDMAN'S DRACULA?!

THAT GUY WAS THE EPITOME OF CLASS:

Oh christ! the vampire from those idiotic movies (were vampire "shines" like crap in sunlight) does not count as a vampire, even though he sucks blood. They aren't supposed to shine like a disco ball in the sun -.-' (that's just scary like shit, meeting a vampire that does not burn to death in sunlight.......)

KingPiccolOwned:

The_root_of_all_evil:
Bloodrayne, Blood, Kain, Vampire Hunter D, Tourette, Alucard, Jurgen...

C'mon guys, these are GAME vampires you're missing.

Actually I would preffer Hellsing Alucard to Castlevania Alucard (because y'know he actually IS Dracula and all, just with his name backwards).

Yeah but....we all know hellsings Alucard is pretty much in a league of his own.

You forgot

Just wondering, is Dakota Fannings postion on the sexyscale more to do with you lot not wanting to look like colloussal pervs, perving after a 16 year old or do you just not find her attractive?

Zannah:
I demand both Leslie Nielsen and the count *a lot* higher on the sexy scale. Also, Alucard and Abel Nightroad probably not on there for being too far on the right, and too far up respectively :o

If I recall, Abel wasn't a vampire. He was one step further up the food chain; I don't recall what it was called. Or am I mistaken and he was a unique sort of vampire? Anyway, It doesn't really matter. He was awesome and would have shamed most of this list anyway.

As for the rest of them, I agree with most of it, I just can't imagine Spike near the middle of the sexy spectrum. I would have placed him well above Angel.

Pecoros7:

Zannah:
I demand both Leslie Nielsen and the count *a lot* higher on the sexy scale. Also, Alucard and Abel Nightroad probably not on there for being too far on the right, and too far up respectively :o

If I recall, Abel wasn't a vampire. He was one step further up the food chain; I don't recall what it was called. Or am I mistaken and he was a unique sort of vampire? Anyway, It doesn't really matter. He was awesome and would have shamed most of this list anyway.

If I didn't misread anything, the crushnik nanomachines make him a engineered super vampire. Besides, there's people that should be high up on the sexy scale, no matter what the roster is about :P

Where's my beloved Eric?

Rationalization:

manythings:
My favourite fact about the Queen of the Damned; She was in the movie for about 3 minutes and all of that was in the trailer because she died.

Another good fact is she called herself "Ashanti" proving herself to know jack about the tribes of Africa. The ashanti were one of the tribes deepest in the trade side of the slave trade.

Who are you talking about? Aaliyah? Akasha? I tried looking up Queen of the Damned and Ashanti and couldn't find anything.

You're right, brain fart. All those A's.

Kate Beckinsale sexier than Salma Hayek? I think not...

I'm surprised Once Bitten got some love here; that was a piss-poor movie. I don't care if it was Jim Carrey's first starring role, he sucked, she sucked (both literally and figuratively), they *all* sucked in that film.

Grouchy Imp:
Kate Beckinsale sexier than Salma Hayek? I think not...

Remember, Salma Hayek gets real ugly when she goes full vampire. That probably dragged her down.

Colonel Mustard:
Why on earth is the count on the Not-Sexy side of the scale? He's the sexiest damn vampire ever born?

This.

Evidence in spoiler tag. That is all.

What's with all these trash vampires? They act more like cockroaches than proper vampires.

AvsJoe:

Grouchy Imp:
Kate Beckinsale sexier than Salma Hayek? I think not...

Remember, Salma Hayek gets real ugly when she goes full vampire. That probably dragged her down.

Good point, well made. I can't argue with that really.

>> Make a culture-referencing chart about Vampires.
>> Don't include Lugosi, Lee, or Oldman.
>> Wat.

Delete my account.

Vampirella ROCKS!

BVBFanatic:
>> Make a culture-referencing chart about Vampires.
>> Don't include Lugosi, Lee, or Oldman.
>> Wat.

Basically they are all playing the same character, Dracula, so we decided to choose between the 3. Christopher Lee is up there so Lugosi and Oldman got cut. There was only so much room to work with.

Hey.

Grandpa Munster is frickin' HAWT.

I demand a change between Count von Count and Cullen boy AT ONCE!

I don't really know how to put this but Bunnicula, lolololol. So much grade school nostalgia.

Well you got Leslie into the list, so Im happy. Though he should have been highest in the sexy scale!

EnigmaticSevens:
I assume Alucard isn't on the list simply because they tried putting him on the list once... but he summarily drained all the other foolish contenders to vampirism, turned Edward into a codpiece, all before summarily slaughtering the Escapist staff on a whim and stealing the blood of the entire population of North Carolina. Boring Invincible Hero, yes. CrazyFuckingAwesomeLargeHamMcBadass? Yes.

I nearly shat myself while reading this... None of these wannabe vampires stand a chance when faced with Alucard.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to make myself scarce before HE shows up...

i didn't read the article yet but, i think the sexiest Vampire ever was and always will be
Nosferatus.
http://www.leninimports.com/nosferatu_gallery_9.jpg

there's gotta be something especially special about him if he kept laying sexy betties the way he did... you, apart from the vampire charm/mind trick.

Colonel Mustard:
Why on earth is the count on the Not-Sexy side of the scale? He's the sexiest damn vampire ever born?

Yep, The Count is waaayyy more sexy than this chart gives him credit for. Have you heard the censored version of his song? - that fella is horny.

This is totally bogus, Christopher Lee is one sexy motherfucker.

 Pages PREV 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Log in or Register to Comment
Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  
  
Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here