The Vampire Spectrum

Pages PREV 1 2 3

I feel that Gary Oldman played Dracula really well.

Where does Jukka Sarasti fit in here?

Nosferatu needs to be much further to the right.

In response to the summary of Angel: No. That's not true! That's impossible!!

HankMan:
I just have one question:

Absolutely. Let's face it Bela Lugosi IS DRACULA. When he died they buried him in the original costume for cryin' out loud!

Oh and by the way...love the cat :-)>

XMark:

Indeed. Nosferatu's depiction of Dracula is simply chilling and unnatural. Every time I see that film, my skin crawls.

Alucard from Hellsing, and Marcus and Victor from Underworld are also missing from this list.

Definitely a good spectrum with what we have on hand though.

Dwarfman:

XMark:

Indeed. Nosferatu's depiction of Dracula is simply chilling and unnatural. Every time I see that film, my skin crawls.

Just curious, are you referring to the 1979 or the 1922 version?

Olofelefant:

Dwarfman:

XMark:

The original 1922 silent movie. I understand there was a remake starring Klaus Kinski but I have never watched it.

Dwarfman:

Olofelefant:

Dwarfman:

The original 1922 silent movie. I understand there was a remake starring Klaus Kinski but I have never watched it.

oh good. I don't like the newer one.

Spacelord:
This is totally bogus, Christopher Lee is one sexy motherfucker.

Agreed but I got outvoted D:

Jeffro Tull:
Bill but no Eric? Shame on you. Eric is probably the coolest Vampire on television right now, although he did go a little soft in the 3rd season.

Yea, I went looking for him too and I don't think Bill should be so high up on the sexy scale. My favorite is Sam though. Just the whole lost puppy part of his personality doesn't work for me. xP

JezebelinHell:

Jeffro Tull:
Bill but no Eric? Shame on you. Eric is probably the coolest Vampire on television right now, although he did go a little soft in the 3rd season.

Yea, I went looking for him too and I don't think Bill should be so high up on the sexy scale. My favorite is Sam though. Just the whole lost puppy part of his personality doesn't work for me. xP

Sam is a cool character. I'm pretty sure that the lost puppy aspect of his personality is going to start breaking down after what all had happened to him in season 3. Can't wait for season 4. It should be a trip.

Stevepinto3:
BULL. Count Chocula is WAY sexier than Edward.

Hate to say it, but Stevepinto3 has a point. He'd way treat you better as well.

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here