Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam #2

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Is it bad that the first thing I thought upon seeing the last panel was "I'm not friend, buddy!"

either way, this building up to be super awesome.

"It's not fair! To remind you, of the mess you made when you went away!"
*ahem*
I so hope the bro falcon punches him.....BROFIST!

RetroVortex:
Wow!

Gabe managed to out-Bison M.Bison!! :o

Yes I felt that was a nice touch. Lance execute Roaring Rampage Of Revenge attack!

"Come at me ... Bro!"
Laughed so hard when I read that. You guys do a real good job of inserting memes like that into the comic. Can't wait for the next strip.

And that Minecraft commercial? Delightfully weird.

I love dark humour when done right!

I can vaguely remember when this comic used to be about a magazine...

Any way, can't wait to find out what happens next.

damn... BRO will FALL and DIE... poor FLEGMON... evolved into Lahmus...
could have gotten evolved into Laschoking by getting traded

oh, i see in english it is "Slowpoke" then "Slowbro" and when beeing traded "Slowking"

COME AT ME BRO

epic...and his evil teeth too

I really like Critical Miss as a comic series, and for the moment I'm liking this arc.

However, I prefer the strips that have the whole story on one page, when it was about game reviews or gameplay. The humour in those have been sharper and more polished. I feel isolated reading episodes like this where even though I play on Steam, I have no idea what the heck is going on. The previous one with zombies and 'bros' were also entirely lost on me.

I appreciate it must be harder coming up with the idea for a single page than a series, so I'll ride this arc out.

It's going to be a fight of epic proportions, mighty Gabe Newell, in Ozymandias costume VS. SlowBRO from IGN... Place your bets people!

"Come at me, 'bro!'"
"I'm not your goddamned bro!"

Man, that got a big smile out of me.

Elexia:
I really like Critical Miss as a comic series, and for the moment I'm liking this arc.

However, I prefer the strips that have the whole story on one page, when it was about game reviews or gameplay. The humour in those have been sharper and more polished. I feel isolated reading episodes like this where even though I play on Steam, I have no idea what the heck is going on. The previous one with zombies and 'bros' were also entirely lost on me.

I appreciate it must be harder coming up with the idea for a single page than a series, so I'll ride this arc out.

Yea, this arc is more or less a break from the norm for us. We just kind of wanted to do something new after all the one shots we did. The norm will continue to be the one shots with occasional two or three part series' but this is just something we thought would be fun and silly.

The premise of the arc is completely out there and unbelievable. You should just find it ridiculous and amusing for the 4 seconds or so it takes you to read it. But it just gave us a chance to get away from our more formulaic strips and into something just different and new for us.

Looks great! Much better than last time, even if Erin hadn't emoted while being struck, the action would have been very clear. Everything loos really good, table, chairs, and such in proper perspective. though i might have given them more substance in the first panel.Keep up the good work, this one really made me laugh.

Geez, Erin's getting her ass kicked. A fork through the hand and a pair of powerful backfists is a lot more brutality than I was expecting from this comic. Fuck yea! Hope Gabe gets his comeuppance in an awesome way.

Sun Flash:
Is it bad that the first thing I thought upon seeing the last panel was "I'm not friend, buddy!"

"I'm not your buddy, guy!"

this story line gets more and more epic with each release. Loving the Watchmen basis for this last bit.

AvsJoe:

Sun Flash:
"I'm not friend, buddy!"

He's not your guy, friend!

AvsJoe:
Geez, Erin's getting her ass kicked. A fork through the hand and a pair of powerful backfists is a lot more brutality than I was expecting from this comic. Fuck yea! Hope Gabe gets his comeuppance in an awesome way.

I think it's even worse because she's Canadian... Like someone cranked up the dosage on the violence for that factor alone.

KeyMaster45:

AvsJoe:

Sun Flash:
"I'm not friend, buddy!"

He's not your guy, friend!

He's not your friend, bro!

Is it weird that i imagine Slowbro's voice being played by Patrick from Spongebob?

HankMan:
Get him Bro!
Rydell and Carter used Cliff-hanger, It's supper effective!

THIS!

Come at me...BRO!
LMAO FOREVER!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook