Anthony Saves The World: Anthony Saves the World Trailer

Anthony Saves the World Trailer

Watch Anthony Saves the World every Wednesday, only at The Escapist.

Watch Video

So...3 episodes in and then release a trailer?

The point I missed it, but this is probably intended for Youtube or something.

I'm reminded of Doomsday Arcade, which was a pretty great show.

I dont mean to be a douche, but a trailer for somethingin which the episodes last less than five minuites? Really?

Don't get me wrong, absolutely love the series! Just seems a bit OTT!

rokkolpo:
So...3 episodes in and then release a trailer?

It's a series about time travel. I'm just going to say "Time's a paradox, bitch" and move on.

The trailer was for bumpers on the site. To grow our small audience into something bigger.

I just thought it was neat and bugged Russ to put it on there.

you are overselling this series. It's not that good.

mikeyface:
The trailer was for bumpers on the site. To grow our small audience into something bigger.

I just thought it was neat and bugged Russ to put it on there.

I think that was cool man, i've seen some trailers released after a few episodes shown anyhow on TV. I'll still watch your Videos and I think they are good :) especially with your friend in the glasses, his acting skills are incredible like in Episode one after a guy tries to come in and kill you.

"Five Starmes??" Lol that was great..

I enjoy the trailer Mike. I think it's fun and gives a good overall sense of the humor and action the show possesses. If I had seen the trailer before the show it would have inspired me to watch the show. Seeing the trailer now as a fan of the show already it makes me happy to see it as a little something extra. Don't let the naysayers get to ya!

Dammit, I'm enjoying the series so far and now you show me a trailer with stuff from future episodes. Well the trailer worked, now I really can't wait for the next episodes, hope you're happy :P.

Hehe, what's with the cheap Windows Movie Maker text?

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here