Trailers: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Trailer

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Trailer

A quick and flashy introduction to the characters, moves, and gameplay of Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

Watch Video

This was up on the offical MvC3 channel on youtube on launch day.

Doesnt make it any less awesome though.

I'm loving this game way more then I probably should. Its so much fun its stupid.

Okay, this was cool enough on its own... BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TRON FROM MEGA MAN IN HERE?!

Shit just got awesome!

I love this game, been playing it for hours!

So not this "trailer?

;)

Looks awesome, but only game I can "pull-off" anything resembling a combo it's in tekken, and just button-mashing =/

therandombear:
So not this "trailer?

;)

Looks awesome, but only game I can "pull-off" anything resembling a combo it's in tekken, and just button-mashing =/

Dont worry! Simple mode is exactly what it says on the tin. And even I got used to the normal controls after about 5 hours practicing.

gigastar:

therandombear:

Dont worry! Simple mode is exactly what it says on the tin. And even I got used to the normal controls after about 5 hours practicing.

So not like in Street Fighter 4? I got it, but the controls are not like in tekken, you can just button-mash in Tekken and pull something off. Street Fighter however the character just does the same attack if you press 4 times on the X. xP

therandombear:
So not this "trailer?

;)

Hah, great video, they missed out the opportunity to add 'wolf girls' to that mix and make it extra creepy though.

therandombear:

gigastar:

therandombear:

So not like in Street Fighter 4? I got it, but the controls are not like in tekken, you can just button-mash in Tekken and pull something off. Street Fighter however the character just does the same attack if you press 4 times on the X. xP

Well figuring out how to play is perhaps the hardest part of the game, and most of Capcoms games actually, but its that much more satisfying when you punch out Galactus as Viewtiful Joe.

Marvel's Smartass Deadpool vs. Capcom's smartass Dante...isn't that equal to dividing by zero...

I don't normally enjoy fighting games but I have decided I am going to buy this. SO. MUCH. AWESOME.

therandombear:
So not this "trailer?

;)

Its really easy to do awesome in this game. Even without simple mode.

A couple missions in mission mode and a quick read of the manual, and next thing you know you'll be an air-combo-ing, hyper bar using, team destroying machine.

I didn't know jack shit, and after a couple of mission modes and reading the manual, thats what I am. And it is awesome.

Huh... anyone else kinda pissed thateven if you pause the trailer, you can't make out those little text-annotations about the characters? Why have them there if they're too small to see even if you fullscreen the video?

Wait, X-23 is in this? cool!

...wait, is she just a re-skin of Wolverine like what I assume that "Iron Patriot" skin is?

Stammer:
Okay, this was cool enough on its own... BUT THEY ALSO HAVE TRON FROM MEGA MAN IN HERE?!

Shit just got awesome!

Yet no Megaman
It has to be the oddest decision ever
Put two characters from his franchise, but not actually include him
What were they smoking when they decided that

Endocrom:

...wait, is she just a re-skin of Wolverine like what I assume that "Iron Patriot" skin is?

Jesus no. She is 100% awesome. I prefer her to Wolverine. She has next to no health though, but her Lvl 3 Hyper Combo more than makes up for that...

Quick and flashy is a good description.
Nearly got sick in fullscreen. Beh.

Endocrom:

As Kaosu said, she is not like Wolverine. At all.

Irridium:

Endocrom:

As Kaosu said, she is not like Wolverine. At all.

Yeah, and Iron Patriot is

This game concept reminds me of an old game engine called MUGEN (spl?) where you could make your own fighters for a 2d fighting game. A lot of people just ripped characters from existing games, you could have hundreds of characters from every 2d fighting game ever created in one spot.

I will be getting this game.

therandombear:
So not this "trailer?

;)

Play simple mode everyone can pulll combo from that mode

Endocrom:

No she is totally different while Iron Patriot is a DLC bonus costume for Iron Man. X-23 is a totally unique character who play very differentelly than Wolverine

I wonder if you can get team bonuses. I'd totally run Wolverine, X-23 and Deadpool for an X-Force bonus.

The only comics I've read are by Uderzo, the only capcom game I've played is Lost Planet, yet I could not have been more excited over a trailer.

Oh Lord, more Capcom Vs Whatever...

Well, at least it's shiny. I like shiny things. And it has Amaterasu! OMG, I love you Ammy!

A minor nitpick, but the video posts Phoenix's first appearance as X-Men #1 which is fairly misleading. Yes, Jean Grey has been around from the start, but given that the Phoenix has manifested in more people than just her, it's inaccurate to say that it appeared in X-Men #1.

Arella18:
Marvel's Smartass Deadpool vs. Capcom's smartass Dante...isn't that equal to dividing by zero...

No, them fighting TOGETHER is equal to dividing by zero.

Unless Zero is in the group, too, and then the whole damn mess just becomes confusing as all hell, yet satisfyingly enjoyable to watch.

Guns, swords, explosions and teleportations. Plus, snarky comments. 'Tis awesomeness. I just hope Zero doesn't teleport over an active volcano...

I like Weskers introduction. No cool forms of flash, just featuring him in his dark coat and glasses showing off a fabulous briefcase. xD

I love this game. << >>

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here