Unskippable: Dead Rising 2: Part 3

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Dead Rising 2: Part 3

Graham and Paul finally defeat the ever-returning undead cutscene.

Watch Video

Paul, by now I think it would be bad if they didn't have a standard procedure for zombie quarantine. I pretty sure everyone's got a standard procedure for zombie quarantine.

Three parter, nice. I dunno, the danger house sounds kinda fun.

Don't they just have a crowbar or something in there? Crowbar surpasses everything, even zombrex.
On the other side, Dr.G.F. might have already been there and left with all crowbars he could find.

That gameboy/psp thing manages to last throughout most of the game. I wish my stuff had battery life like that.

so we got TK who looks like mix of Kayne west and P.Diddy and now this fat guy(Sullivan is his name) looks like George Lucus and Billy Mays put together.

I'm not sure if a zombie outbreak wouldn't have a significant impact on the average IQ on the world, in a positive way. I mean, how can you get attacked by someone, who doesn't even move a feet to catch you, that were some really halfhearted attacks by the zombies. Maybe they are just trying to be fair and give the underdeveloped creatures they are eating a chance, even a zombie has standards.^^

Great episode, as always.

Numachuka:
That gameboy/psp thing manages to last throughout most of the game. I wish my stuff had battery life like that.

Well in-game time only lasts about 3 days right? Plus it's not like they don't got outlets to charge it with.

HankMan:

Numachuka:

Well in-game time only lasts about 3 days right? Plus it's not like they haven't got outlets to charge it with.

You have portable stuff that can last 3 days? D: I envy you sir. Also I wouldn't think that she would take a charger if you thought you were going out for just a day.

I'm guessing I'm the only one it bothers.

This makes me want to finish Dead Rising 2, since I never actually finished it.

HankMan:
Paul, by now I think it would be bad if they didn't have a standard procedure for zombie quarantine. I pretty sure everyone's got a standard procedure for zombie quarantine.

I'd think it'd be pretty close to procedure for most other "city in trouble" scenarios anyway.

Anyone else want to hit the Danger House?

The helplessness of the victims is underscored by Chuck effortlessly weaving through the zombies like it ain't no thang while carrying his child. What was stopping all of these presumably not disabled adults from just jogging a little and being absolutely fine? You don't have to stand still.

Numachuka:

HankMan:

Numachuka:

Well in-game time only lasts about 3 days right? Plus it's not like they haven't got outlets to charge it with.

You have portable stuff that can last 3 days? D: I envy you sir. Also I wouldn't think that she would take a charger if you thought you were going out for just a day.

I'm guessing I'm the only one it bothers.

Is okay, I don't mind corrects cuz my grammar sucks in general. It gets very frustrating leaving comments on Hulu and Youtube. If it wasn't for spell-check I might as well be using Latin when I type.

Norin the Wary:
I'm not sure if a zombie outbreak wouldn't have a significant impact on the average IQ on the world, in a positive way. I mean, how can you get attacked by someone, who doesn't even move a feet to catch you, that were some really halfhearted attacks by the zombies. Maybe they are just trying to be fair and give the underdeveloped creatures they are eating a chance, even a zombie has standards.^^

"It's all about the numberz"

I thought the first 2 Dead Rising vids were a little stale (maybe because of the source material) but this one was definitely pretty damn funny.

The End comment about getting rid of the daughter is spot on.

Highway To The Danger House!!!

Y'know maybe all this is just a bonus round of TIR, like, survive 3 days, win a $100 shopping gift card for the fortune city mall

Norin the Wary:

Great episode, as always.

A feet? Lol I just had to since you were talking about low IQ.

EDIT: awesome video like always. Need to try out this game one day and hopefully skip the cut scenes.

Huh... I didn't expect there to be a third part to this...

HankMan:

WHAT'S YOUR ZOMBIE PLAN?

OT: It bothered me that the zombie safe house doesn't have any Zombrex in it. It kinda defeats the purpose.

I enjoyed Graham and Paul's Zombrex tune. Imagine seeing that as an actual aadvert.

zombrex tune was cute a catchy!
if making videos does not hold up in the long haul they can always make jingles!

and Paul does have a point why does the shelter not have zombrex?

Aww, I was expecting a L4D/L4D2 joke in there or something when talking about the safe house :<

Else a funny episode, and I agree that it seems odd that a zombie emergency house doesn't have zombrex.

Its only after this episode that I realised it went on for nearly as long as MGS4 did, but I didn't find it tired and boring.
Huh.

Anchupom:
Its only after this episode that I realised it went on for nearly as long as MGS4 did, but I didn't find it tired and boring.
Huh.

they skipped almost all of the action-y cutscenes in Act I. not that i'm defending Kojima's baffling decision to make MGS4 half cutscene. just sayin, they're not all bad.

"...the fun part won't start until you get rid of Chuck's daughter."
Yep, that sums up the entire feel of the game quite nicely.

Funny, but I'm glad you'll be doing something else next week.

I like how Chuck manages to just walk through the zombies without getting attacked but the other people cant seem to. He's even carrying his daughter.

Numachuka:

She probably brought a charger... oh shi-aaeooeurgh

AssassinJoe:
[quote="HankMan" post="6.266011.10134273"]Paul, by now I think it would be bad if they didn't have a standard procedure for zombie quarantine. I pretty sure everyone's got a standard procedure for zombie quarantine.

Damn, I just got ninja'd. That's exactly what I was thinking during this whole episode. RvB is awesome.

OT: Great episode guys. Minus Metal Gear August, this is your guys first above two-parter. Awesome job.

Damnit, I want some chips...

...Wait, that seems familiar.

My thoughts when the daughter pulled out the handheld game: "Oh look video games can help the brain to actively delay progression of zombie infections."

I was pretty much ignoring this game.. But now I wanna play.. Well, I got a few extra coins to spare. Hehe

Why doesn't the shelter have a storage of Zombrex? Also I liked how the guy doesn't seem so dramatically upset that his girlfriend was being killed before him. He just let her get attacked and ran for it without a fight. I mean, crap everyone's getting attacked but Chuck even passes through the zombies with his daughter in his arms. Lol moment.

Though, this review was worth it and I laughed. But, also honestly I feel that the daughter is taking the Zombie infection to lightly, she can turn at a point but decides to play a gameboy DS (I think) instead, not minding it.

Uhm... So Mr. Sensible's girlfriend not only stops for seemingly no reason("No, wait, I just want to get caught by this zombie first!"), but she also manages to yank him back almost like if he didn't weigh twice as much as her. Seriously, she should have just been dragged along.

Edit: Also, pre-exsisting condition? How does that work? Judging from this you get zombiefied pretty much instantly?

Ashcrexl:

Anchupom:
Huh.

they skipped almost all of the action-y cutscenes in Act I. not that i'm defending Kojima's baffling decision to make MGS4 half cutscene. just sayin, they're not all bad.

Its not the cutscenes themselves, I just found their commentry a lot funnier and entertaining.

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here