Trailers: Bulletstorm Whip, Kick, Boom Trailer

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Bulletstorm Whip, Kick, Boom Trailer

A preview of some advanced skill shots and progression in Bulletstorm.

Watch Video

You can say what you want about the game, but that is one awesome trailer.

I already pre-ordered this game today from my local gamestation. But if I hadn't the fusion of POD's best song with an epic trailer would have pushed me over the edge.

Epic Edition on PRe-order now, DAMN EU AND THERE 4 DAYS BEHIND US!

I'm so buying this!
damn you marketing... DAMN YOU!

That is one awesome trailer

Wow, that trailer pushed me from an "Eh" to a "When the price drops"

If they would just cut the "do cool stuff..." it would be way better. that part made it look really stupid.

KEM10:
Wow, that trailer pushed me from an "Eh" to a "When the price drops"

Same here. Well done Marketing Department, well done.

Aw, this game requires Games for Windows Live. I might have to miss out on the PC version and order a copy for the 360 off Amazon.

I would totally buy this game except the guy at Fox news told me it would make me want to rape babies.

Please, don't make a million youTube videos with that song as the audio track. If this becomes the next Bodies...

OT: I'm still 'meh' about Bulletstorm. This changes nothing, but it's better than the Dead Space 2 campaign that actually made me decide to never play it.

The trailer is great. Not sure how I feel about the game. On the one hand, it seems overly sadistic, on the other hand it looks like it's all in good fun. Dunno if I'll get it.

I have to admit though, I almost laughed out loud when he shot the guy with the flare gun and sent him hurling out of the skybox.

..Wow, this is the game that Fox talked about making people into rapists? This trailer was more like Epic in a cool Rocking type of way. Giant monster attacking the city, Spartan kicking people, using a really wicked whip, and everything going up in flames with explosions? This game seems really suting to someone that likes action, loads of it.

However, I was shocked they had a weapon that shoots a drill into your foe that grinds them to pieces. That was utterly brutal and even I was surprised they have such a deadly weapon that kills you slowly but very bloody all the same. Might get this game and see for myself how the gameplay is. Also want to download that song into my MP3 Player now Haha.

Did that giant monster just knock over a building... Like that? Is that what was suppose to be going on there? If so, that wasn't even close to realistic. I can guarantee you EVERY building ever built would simply get broken in half or similar, not uproot from its foundation and stay completely intact... and sorta floaty. Also, almost every game ever made never shows the amount of dust that would actually come off of something like that.

Other than that, great trailer.

I find it deeply ironic that POD was the band of choice for this trailer.

Care of Wikipedia:

P.O.D., or Payable on Death,[4] is an American Christian Metal band formed in 1992.

(emphasis added)

Not that I'm complaining. I just find it ironic.

Those Poles sure know how to sell death

hittite:

Care of Wikipedia:

P.O.D., or Payable on Death,[4] is an American Christian Metal band formed in 1992.

(emphasis added)

Truthfully I fail to see the irony

...It sucks to have to wait for the 25th for this game, but I've got Dragon Age to keep me occupied until then.

psivamp:
Please, don't make a million youTube videos with that song as the audio track. If this becomes the next Bodies...

Boom already was Bodies, Bodies was the next Boom.

OT: I*m sooooo looking forward to this game, if I only had the cash to pre-order.

hittite:

Care of Wikipedia:

(emphasis added)

I concur, most of their other songs are openly religious. It's really rather funny. I would have gone with Saliva myself, almost identical sound, especially the "Click, Click, Boom" song.

ACTUALLY... LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO! THEY GOT CONFUSED! HA!

Kevlar Eater:
Aw, this game requires Games for Windows Live. I might have to miss out on the PC version and order a copy for the 360 off Amazon.

Is it required for the Steam version/single player/LAN(if there is one) too?
If so that might put me off a bit too.

gibboss28:

hittite:

Care of Wikipedia:

(emphasis added)

Truthfully I fail to see the irony

...It sucks to have to wait for the 25th for this game, but I've got Dragon Age to keep me occupied until then.

The irony is in the fact that they're for Jesus and helping the poor, not rape-killing someone with a drill-gun. ;D

ReiverCorrupter:

hittite:

Care of Wikipedia:

(emphasis added)

I concur, most of their other songs are openly religious. It's really rather funny. I would have gone with Saliva myself, almost identical sound, especially the "Click, Click, Boom" song.

ACTUALLY... LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE VIDEO! THEY GOT CONFUSED! HA!

Maybe they couldn't get the license.
Oh well, I have no such restriction

MrLS:

psivamp:

Boom already was Bodies, Bodies was the next Boom.

This.

hittite:

Maybe they couldn't get the license.
Oh well, I have no such restriction

Click Click Boom has to many soft spots, no "boom" but Mushroomheads "Come On" would've been a nice fit for the vid

*NSFW-Gore/Language

or maybe to play on fox news... could always have done it to GWAR's "Baby Raper" LOL

OT: I would've pre-ordered if the government didn't decide to put a hold on processing itemized deduction tax returns, now hopefully I'll get my return back on Friday and be able to become a rapist over the weekend =D YAY!

EPIC Games, you have made an epic game.

Nice marketing indeed.
Ordered my copy mere seconds ago.

ReiverCorrupter:

The irony is in the fact that they're for Jesus and helping the poor, not rape-killing someone with a drill-gun. ;D

Your statement made me actually laugh harder then the irony ever would.
Props to you.

O.O i already have this on pre-order but that just made wanna pre-order a second copy

Sennz0r:

Kevlar Eater:

Is it required for the Steam version/single player/LAN(if there is one) too?
If so that might put me off a bit too.

I was looking at the disclaimer, and it will require Games for Windows Live to run co-op, but given that we have thought about buying and activating the code via Steam, GfWL will probably be in single-player as well.

I had this on preorder ever since the Epic edition was announced.

Who wants to rape someone now?

Fox knows squat.

"The Ass End of Space". Does that make it the butt end of nowhere?

One bad-ass trailer. Still my only complain, as same as trailer, is the protagonist's voice is pretty bad.

I cant wait to become a rapist :D

I was ready for this game a month ago, and im more then ready for it now.

ReiverCorrupter:
I would totally buy this game except the guy at Fox news told me it would make me want to rape babies.

So then rape some babies. We'll understand the game made you do it. :D jk

OT: Yeah... I'll get this when the price drops or someone gifts it to me. I'm saving up for Portal, Pokemon, and Batman. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long for some of them. :(

Damn this looks fun!!

I noticed the guy isn't calling people dicktits at the very end anymore

Pages 1 2 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook