Zero Punctuation: MindJack

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

i loled my ass off when he said "Can't see the killing for my gun... How Philosophical"
:LOLOLOLOL:

i loled my ass off when he said "Can't see the killing for my gun... How Philosophical"
:LOLOLOLOL:

This review was pretty hilarious. I love it when he gets a completely awful game. Those reviews are the funniest.

I wonder what he'll upload in an hour or two...

MattAn24:

Gaming King:

dathwampeer:

You complain about him reviewing games no ones heard of.... Then ask him to review 'sonic colors'?

Hypocrisy, thy name is 'Gaming King'.

Bullshit. You probably just don't play Wii games. It's a huge game, hailed by retards as Sonic returning to form, which couldn't be farther from the truth. People say it is good, but it's not.

YOU say it's not good. That's all. YOU. It's personal opinion. Not saying others don't hate it too or whatever, but your personal view of gaming means absolutely fuck all to anyone else. People will play what THEY want to play. Who the fuck are you to dictate?

No, who the fuck are YOU to tell me I can't have an opinion or disagree with those of others?

Gaming King:

MattAn24:

Gaming King:

Bullshit. You probably just don't play Wii games. It's a huge game, hailed by retards as Sonic returning to form, which couldn't be farther from the truth. People say it is good, but it's not.

YOU say it's not good. That's all. YOU. It's personal opinion. Not saying others don't hate it too or whatever, but your personal view of gaming means absolutely fuck all to anyone else. People will play what THEY want to play. Who the fuck are you to dictate?

No, who the fuck are YOU to tell me I can't have an opinion or disagree with those of others?

Did anyone ever say I was saying that? Way to misunderstand~!

I am saying that you're forcing YOUR opinion as fact. YOU believe that a particular Sonic game is terrible. YOU do. That's perfectly fine. No one is stopping you from thinking that. But to tell someone that THEY shouldn't like it is just plain moronic.

As I said, it's personal taste. You don't like X thing? FINE. No one else cares. Just don't go forcing that view on others. They'll like what they want to fucking like.

Hell, I haven't even PLAYED Sonic Colours yet (yes, I'm Australian, I'll be using the proper spelling, thank you..), so I really don't give a shit what it may or may not be like.

I really don't like Dragon Age or Mass Effect. At all. Every time I've attempted to play either of them I was quickly bored and lost interest completely. Not the games for me. I could care less about the hype. But when someone says "YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU DON'T PLAY GOOD GAMES!", it's absolutely pathetic, seeing as interest in individual games is totally subjective and unique to everyone.

MattAn24:

Gaming King:

MattAn24:

Did anyone ever say I was saying that? Way to misunderstand~!

I am saying that you're forcing YOUR opinion as fact. YOU believe that a particular Sonic game is terrible. YOU do. That's perfectly fine. No one is stopping you from thinking that. But to tell someone that THEY shouldn't like it is just plain moronic.

As I said, it's personal taste. You don't like X thing? FINE. No one else cares. Just don't go forcing that view on others. They'll like what they want to fucking like.

Hell, I haven't even PLAYED Sonic Colours yet (yes, I'm Australian, I'll be using the proper spelling, thank you..), so I really don't give a shit what it may or may not be like.

I really don't like Dragon Age or Mass Effect. At all. Every time I've attempted to play either of them I was quickly bored and lost interest completely. Not the games for me. I could care less about the hype. But when someone says "YOU SUCK BECAUSE YOU DON'T PLAY GOOD GAMES!", it's absolutely pathetic, seeing as interest in individual games is totally subjective and unique to everyone.

Oh, so you're trying to fuck up my shit because I like to fiercely state my opinions in a forceful way? Fuck that, let's talk grammar. Why is "Colours" the "right" spelling? I doubt it's like "paedophile," where we just dropped part of the word and started mispronouncing it.

"At one point towards the end of the game we spent over an hour firing what seemed like hundreds of rockets into a towering mech to no avail, before getting exasperated and mopping up the remaining ground troops instead, at which point the mech spontaneously exploded in a cutscene. This method is repeated soon after for a pair of twin mechs."

Now you can go back and beat that boss :D.

The multiplayer-thing sounds like the drop-in battles from Napoleon: Total War.

Liked the joke at the end.

First time I have heard of this game, sounds interesting, and maybe even fun. I'll have to see a few more reviews first though...

inroically mass effect 1 had a simaller boss fight in example kill all the asari commondos then deal with the there leader (her name excaspes me).

Harbinger_:
The game does sound bad but the multiplayer option to 'hack' into someone's single player game and screw with them does sound intriguing. Maybe a few tweaks would make it better?

Yeah its the only redeeming idea of this game. Too bad that too was already done more or less by Demon Souls. Done better actually since you had motivation to do it an something to lose.

Yahtzee should review ROGUE WARRIOR.
yes i said it. i want to hear what he has to say about that game XD

Eveonline100:
inroically mass effect 1 had a simaller boss fight in example kill all the asari commondos then deal with the there leader (her name excaspes me).

Matriarch Benezia.

Well, he was clear about one thing: we need more rockets made out of fudge.

The most liked comment for the trailer on youtube for ps3 and Xbox 360 is quote "fucking,fucking,fucking,fucki­ng,fucking. bad,bad,bad,bad,bad"

I never get tired of these

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or