Anthony Saves The World: Episode 1.4: Crossing Swords

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Episode 1.4: Crossing Swords

On this very special episode of Anthony Saves the World, Mikey throws Anthony head first into the deep end as they are attacked by three would-be assailants. Will Anthony be able to handle the pressure, or will he cave (that should probably say "be impaled") under the circumstances?

Watch Video

The live video chat takes place at 1:00 PM EST at http://www.anthonysavestheworld.com/

Don't miss it!

Kelly Helder:
The live video chat takes place at 1:00 PM EST at http://www.anthonysavestheworld.com/

Don't miss it!

EST?!

That's my time zone!

Shame I'll have to miss it...

:(

Kissing gives you demon powers? If you'll excuse me for a moment...

Be sure to sign in for the live chat to ask your questions!

http://www.anthonysavestheworld.com/news/view/107950-Live-Chat-with-Mikey

Chat starts at 1pm ET. Less than 45 minutes from now!

This just keeps getting funnier.

I'm trying really hard to like this. I really am.

It is funny, but the action part really could use improvement...

Russ Pitts:
Be sure to sign in for the live chat to ask your questions!

http://www.anthonysavestheworld.com/news/view/107950-Live-Chat-with-Mikey

Chat starts at 1pm ET. Less than 45 minutes from now!

He has come down from his god like temple to deliver a message to us commoners!

OT: Will be there.

"Oh I see a bitch, do you see a bitch? Oh I see a bitch what do you see?"

Hehe, first thing I thought of when that guy said "I'm not a little bitch!".

lol,"I'm not a little bitch!" sounds familiar. :D

Edit: Crap, ninja'd!

I really don't like this show, but I keep watching it, hoping it will get better. So I guess that means they're doing ... something ... right? Or that I'm just a sucker. One of the two.

FogBird:
It is funny, but the action part really could use improvement...

I actually thought this fight scene was pretty cool. The whole thing looked believeable and well rehearsed.

OT: Great episode guys. Really enjoying it. The ending before the credits made me fall out of my chair laughing.

"Don't worry, I'm sure KFC delivers."

"Anthony?....Anthony!!!.....I love you!" i found the rest funny but i thought that was the funniest

That pool ball said OOF to that dudes face!!! That living room sees more action than Charlie Sheen!

Nice ep, still not long enough time for me to form an opinion.
The billiard ball bashing was awesome, but the sword fighting was too slow, next time, speed it up in post like the big guys. The audio editing was better this episode, but there were still a few things that had to be heard on the second watch.
Looking forward to the live chat, have a question lined up for ya!

I think its pretty good, but perhaps just a bit more explanation of the story? Because I'm really sure of the relevance of what I've watched, four cool fight scenes (and funny) just I don't really get how it all links together.

I don't understand what's happening in this show. To be honest I find alot of the dialogue hard to hear due to the delivery, but no-one else seems to be having this problem so maybe it's just me.

I can't really get into this show since the episodes are fairly short and the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere at all. I will give it a few more episodes to see if something actually happens.

Heh. I like the show, it's nice to have something with a plot on the escapist.

Am I the only one who can't understand half the things that the characters are saying? Seriously! All I hear are things like, "Numamamamamam DEMONIC POWERS!!!!" Or, "Numamamamamamamama MY OWN?!?!?!"

Most of the things Anthony says are really really fast and relatively whiny and high pitched. He keeps asking silly questions that don't really move the story anywhere. "Mikey did you just punch him?" or "Why did you hit me?". I'm starting to get frustrated that I have to watch the video twice just to understand what they are saying....

Please please PLEASE talk slower and clearer!

This show has a wonkier continuiety than a tarantino movie ! Part from that pretty good sept some of the diolog was hard to hear

Show WAS starting to loose me.
This episode was pretty damn sweet though.

i agree i did find it hard the fisrt few episodes
but its got this background thing niggling me, something thats telling me its good event hough it isnt

not like I hit it with my axe
o r unforgotten rhelms or gamer dogs
that was 1 episode then NOPE THATS SHIT
but this is odd

i think it seams like 2 guys that were abit weird and had alot of fake guns and swords and stuff(the sort taht take pictures of themselves holding them topless) making amovie of said weapons.
tell you what though it does have some moments that make me laugh
and those moments are getting mroe frequent.

well
still got that feeling that somethings shit about this show
but
i actually am starting to love it
the bits that make me laugh are making me laugh alot more then you had at the start

well done guys ;)
i knew if i stuck with you it would v ery slowly get better!
keep it up and it may be a more mature(less parody) DOomsday arcane

Great and fun episode! But that fight scene wasn't 5 min =P

Hmmm Five minutes earlier, scene takes three minutes.

WAT.

Best episode so far! That noise of disgust that Anthony makes when he realizes how demon-like powers are given to people is amazing and non-mimicable. I really liked that finishing move Mikey did and Anthony gains badassery while Mikey is on the floor because of that punch. This is the episode that is going to keep me with this series.

Jim Grim:
I don't understand what's happening in this show. To be honest I find alot of the dialogue hard to hear due to the delivery, but no-one else seems to be having this problem so maybe it's just me.

It's not just you. The problem is they're talking how actual people would talk in a fight. They should be slowly and carefully enunciating every syllable while facing the camera. Acting is not a race.

Tigger1992:
Am I the only one who can't understand half the things that the characters are saying? Seriously! All I hear are things like, "Numamamamamam DEMONIC POWERS!!!!" Or, "Numamamamamamamama MY OWN?!?!?!"

Most of the things Anthony says are really really fast and relatively whiny and high pitched. He keeps asking silly questions that don't really move the story anywhere. "Mikey did you just punch him?" or "Why did you hit me?". I'm starting to get frustrated that I have to watch the video twice just to understand what they are saying....

Was about to make a post like this myself.

Maybe it's because English isn't my main language, but I found the conversations incredibly difficult to follow, compared to spoken English in other videos on this site. Maybe it's the echo of the room, or maybe they don't talk clear enough. I could barely make anything out.

Tigger1992:

You're not alone on this subject, I'm having a very hard time understanding what they are saying alot of the time. Please, I beg of you, talk slower and clearer! I really want to enjoy this show but I can't do that if I can't understand what you guys are saying at all. D:

I dont know, I dont feel this show. Seems like form over substance to me.

It's getting better, but I'm still not as into it as I was with Doomsday Arcade.

I'm really liking it but I honestly think the episodes need to be twice as long and have more of the plot explained. I understand you can't give it all away straight off the bat but I'm getting a little bored. And waiting a week for 3 minuites is a bit much.

That said I AM waiting a week and looking foreward to watching it!

Although it was cool I didn't really see the point in this episode. wasn't any plot development at all

Pages 1 2 3 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here