Trailers: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC Announcement

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood PC Announcement

An overview of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood in preparation for its release on PC.

Watch Video

Awesome!

I liked the console trailer better.

Do I have to stay connected to the internet in order to play?

CkretAznMan:

no, they fixed that drm crap

This trailer actually made me excited enough to go and pre-order it on Steam. Damn you marketing...

CkretAznMan:

Log on once, then single-player is always accessible. Looks like I might actually buy this one..

I wanted to pre-order it, but when I found out it was supposed to be released yesterday, I hadn't yet. Cool I still can, especially because with steam you get the digital deluxe edition for 50$ if you pre-order.

Still not sure if I will pre-order this one just yet. I did like AC2, but... i'd rather not spend yet more money on games when i've still only barely scratched the surface with all the new games I got from the December Steam sales. :o

About god damn time too.

Awesome freakin game... definitely the best of the 3

josh797:

CkretAznMan:

Whoa, whoa... what?

You mean Ubisoft managed to cure their severe case of retardation? I can actually start paying for their games again?

I would have thought such an event would have caused more of a fuss. Especially considering how annoyed people were about this.

Zhukov:

josh797:

CkretAznMan:

Whoa, whoa... what?

You mean Ubisoft managed to cure their severe case of retardation? I can actually start paying for their games again?

I would have thought such an event would have caused more of a fuss. Especially considering how annoyed people were about this.

Yes. On gamespot the announcement was made.

I've already pre-ordered this one on steam. I'm really looking forward to this

hawley788:

Have to disagree, in that it was definitely the worst in every way. =P

But to each his own.

Just glad this one is actually playable by PC users!

About damn time, eh folks? I'm a little tired of hearing about an upcoming game, waiting for it on Steam and then oh... oops, you'll need to wait 6 months to get it on PC. Sorry!

I'll wait more six months and buy on steam half the price or if I'm lucky one quarter of it! :p

I really like the artwork.
Sadly I cannot buy AC, though. I do not forget what you tried to pull off with your intrusive copy protection and I will not support a company with that kind of attitude.

V'icternus:

hawley788:

Have to disagree, in that it was definitely the worst in every way. =P

But to each his own.

Just glad this one is actually playable by PC users!

You really think it's the worse? I know it's not one of the BIG 3, but I really think the gameplay was the top of the 3, and the story was better than the 1st... but you're right, to each his own,

cheers

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here