Trailers: Bulletstorm Launch Trailer

Bulletstorm Launch Trailer

A look at the motivations of Grayson Hunt and the story of Bulletstorm.

Watch Video

Story? Huh, first trailer I've seen not focusing on how hilarious it will be. I'm gonna have to get this.

Why did I have to pass an age gate for a trailer that's approved for all audiences?

Frozen Donkey Wheel2:
Why did I have to pass an age gate for a trailer that's approved for all audiences?

mores the point, why do people who have accounts on this website have to do them at all? can't they take your age information from the account details?

This actually looks...

Surprisingly like what every other game about Space Marines and modern shooters wish they could be.

(JK, they don't want a real story, just to out-do MW4 in sales figures with some "133+ multiplayer.")

This actually looks like they were trying to be serious...

Ha, hahaha, BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Is it just me... or does it seem like they're trying to play the story way too straight for the happy-go-lucky kill-crazy action?

People Can Fly made this?

I hope it holds onto what Painkiller did for Yahtzee. It's thanks to him they didn't die in the thick of the recession.

Novur:
People Can Fly made this?

I hope it holds onto what Painkiller did for Yahtzee. It's thanks to him they didn't die in the thick of the recession.

You just made me realise because of Yahtzee, this game may not be around.

This video was so manly it made testosterone shoot out my ears and impregnate a thousand women through sheer power of virility.

And I'm not even going to buy the game :P

Ooh. Plot to add to the pretty?
As long as the gameplay has the same feel to it as Painkiller did (that is to say, pure, unbridled awesome wrapped in juvenile, kill-the-death-out-of-everyone fun), then this is a sure thing for me to buy. :D
Let's just hope it really ends up as good as it's looking at the moment. >_>

Ah, I could listen to Steve Blum's gravelly voice all day. Hey, don't look at me like that.

They took this trailer surprisingly seriously, considering, of course, that this is the game that brought us "dicktits". Still, the plot might not be completely awful, since they hired Rick Remender to do the writing.

MNRA:
This video was so manly it made testosterone shoot out my ears and impregnate a thousand women through sheer power of virility.

And I'm not even going to buy the game :P

Son, watch the Dawn of War cutscenes. You ain't seen nothing yet.

story? this game has a story?

That guys voice was way too grizzled. It sounded like a goddamn cheezegrator had been used to cure a mans smoking addiction.

EA might suck horse balls at marketing schemes........but damn they make good trailers.

P.S. Yes I know EA as a publisher probably had nothing to do with this trailer.

Is Oghren still a hilarious drunk?

Just finished Killzone 3 might need to give this a solid look.

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here