Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam: Epilogue

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

God Emperor of Steam: Epilogue

The Emperor is dead. Long live the Emperor.

Read Full Article

You think he's dead now... but there is a golden throne... the god-emperor will not die...

Poor Nathen... he got the hose.

I see what you did there...

I didn't get the "creepy Penny with the hose" thing at first, but when I realized what it was it was well worth it.

Really liking this series, still glad the story arc is over, it felt pretty long.

Brilliant. That's all I have to say...

I think we always knew it was actually finished months ago...

I think that this was the funniest one of the whole series and a good ending to boot.

Out of death comes new life
New Half-Life.
Only now could we pry Episode 3 from his heartless stubby fingers.

i just knew Penny was going to run off with Nathan Fillion when no one was looking

For all we know, running the disc will create a Gabe clone...

Is it wrong that, out of all the characters in this comic, I would hit on Penny?

Anyway, awesome. We'll never see ep.3 though.

HankMan:
In death there is new life
A new Half-Life.

]I see what you did there. >.>

"It puts the lotion on its skin, or it gets the hose again"
Poor Nathan :D

Nathan rubs the lotion on his skin, or else he gets the hose again

I really expected question mark and something like a twitch of his hand in the last panel.

That was fantastic.

I'ma miss it.

Dr. Manhahattan:
Something always does

Perfect ending :)

lol I love Erin's boss. What a bitch. Also, I would have checked out the merch but it appears the site is a lie.

what did they think it was going to be??????

Way to subtly insert that "steam is evil" message guys. It was great arc, then there was that and it all made sense. I like a good fight the power message as much as the next guy but this one seems like it was really shoe-horned at the end because someone felt that there just had to be a message involved.

Other than that, great story arc.

Sebenko:
Is it wrong that, out of all the characters in this comic, I would hit on Penny?

*raises hand* Then I, too, am wrong.

Lets animated this Arc

If penny kept dressing like that, or at least wore normal clothes i wouldent mind being kidnapped by her.

Anywhoooo.
Nice ending.
The Slowbrow Funeral was amusing.

I was kind aexpecting Gabe's hand to shoot out and grip the kids hand...making him a Moriarty nemesis for Erin to re-appear later on :3

The king is dead and now we're dancing in the streets!

I got the song reference in the end (Vagabond, Greenskeepers). The question is, can YOU get my song reference? >:)

Lol @ the children using his belly as a trampoline:)

As an actual fan of the Dune series (yeah they exist O.o) that ending was perfect. There is only one Golden Path to Half-Life 3!

The Cheezy One:
You think he's dead now... but there is a golden throne... the god-emperor will not die...

Damnit, someone beat me to it! D:

Poor Nathan...

This was a great arc you guys, sad to see it end but it was great. :D

Poor... poor Fillion... damn

Grey Carter:
Critical Miss: God Emperor of Steam: Epilogue

The Emperor is dead. Long live the Emperor.

Read Full Article

I noticed you slipped "cox" onto the disc. Truly, your skill at inserting dick jokes (pun noted but not intended) knows no bounds.

Okay, wait, she said "inadvertently shooting down the gaming community's one chance to be free of a grotesque monopoly." Was she referring to turning Steam back on, b/c then the use of "inadvertently" doesn't make any sense. They turned it back on purposefully.

Of course, in a few issues (see: 1500 years), Gabe gets cloned and thanks to genetic memory the clone knows everything the original did.

The God Emperor will be back in Hunters of Steam.

/tears

RIP o great god emperor Gabe Newell ; ;

Fantastic series.

Prof. Monkeypox:

I didn't get the "creepy Penny with the hose" thing at first, but when I realized what it was it was well worth it.

Really liking this series, still glad the story arc is over, it felt pretty long.

I still don't get it... help?

As for the rest of the comic, t'was great; poor Gabe, but yay, Episode 3!

That was pretty damn good, I have to say.

Doug:

Prof. Monkeypox:

I still don't get it... help?

As for the rest of the comic, t'was great; poor Gabe, but yay, Episode 3!

Silence of the Lambs? "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
Other than that, it's because she's creepy and loves Nathan Fillian.

If you don't know the reference, I'm sure some light googling will fix that.
I don't really feel like explaining it (not to be rude).

Pages 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here